Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Free platinum a week

I wouldn't be surprised if someone has mentioned this once or twice before but I think that getting a weekly bounty or quest to do for 10-15 platinum a week would be a great idea. Compared to how frequently people get coupons along with the prices in the market. It'll give chance a people to save it up.

You can easily get a lot more than 10-15 plat a day just farming for prime parts or vault mods. A bounty for platinum would be pretty insignificant and it would just be another "blah" addition that would be ignored like alerts for credits. The quest would also void any sort of hard work that people go through to get the platinum if people wanted to rely solely on it. 

Edited by Majiks_

Just now, Majiks_ said:

You can easily get a lot more than 10-15 plat a day just farming for prime parts or vault mods. A bounty for platinum would be pretty insignificant and it would just be another "blah" addition that would be ignored like alerts for credits.

I've tried selling before and it usually takes me hours to find anyone

Just now, (XB1)IsntItButter said:

I've tried selling before and it usually takes me hours to find anyone

warframe.market or go to trade chat and type "WTS prime junk" you can easily get 2 plat for the worst possible prime part especially when baro's around.

Just now, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

XBox Warframe has a much worse trade economy than PC. This is just a reminder to all the people commenting on this from both sides: Check the platform of the OP before you post. Otherwise, you might say something stupid.

I’ve already checked what platform OP is on, and my point still stands. Weather it be on PC or not, it would ruin the economy of Warframe and DE all together immensely.

Just now, xXDeadsinxX said:

I’ve already checked what platform OP is on, and my point still stands. Weather it be on PC or not, it would ruin the economy of Warframe and DE all together immensely.

I'm not saying it wouldn't. I'm just saying that there is a reason that the OP can't easily gain plat through trading, and that warframe.market won't help much.

Ultimately, the OP is in a lose-lose situation due to his platform.

2 minutes ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

XBox Warframe has a much worse trade economy than PC. This is just a reminder to all the people commenting on this from both sides: Check the platform of the OP before you post. Otherwise, you might say something stupid.

I thought Warframe on PS4 trading was the worse. Anyway, I make a good amount of plat everyday when I trade on XB1 Warframe.

Just now, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

I'm not saying it wouldn't. I'm just saying that there is a reason that the OP can't easily gain plat through trading, and that warframe.market won't help much.

Ultimately, the OP is in a lose-lose situation due to his platform.

Of course consoles do have the downside of not having the Warframe market. But you can still make a decent amount of platinum even if you’re console, OP just needs to be a bit more patient in trade chat to be honest.

1 minute ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Of course consoles do have the downside of not having the Warframe market. But you can still make a decent amount of platinum even if you’re console, OP just needs to be a bit more patient in trade chat to be honest.

Actually, warframe.market does support both PS4 and XB1, but it doesn't help very much due to the smaller pool of traders.

29 minutes ago, (XB1)IsntItButter said:

Have you played Tera at all dude? They have basically the same system going and they still have people buying stuff.

Last time I played Tera was over a year ago, and I don't remember them giving free premium currency.

Also, is Kamizuma still exploiting the auction house to intentionally ruin entire servers' economies?

34 minutes ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Interesting, I didn’t even know that.

It's really hard to find people through the market trade. I usually sit down and have a drink by the time I find someone I'm already drunk off two glasses. Meaning i haven't had luck at all but maybe I could use some tips idk

1 hour ago, (XB1)IsntItButter said:

I wouldn't be surprised if someone has mentioned this once or twice before

Then why put it again? it sounds great for players but you completely ignore on how DE side would be affected economically (which always happens in this kind of posts.)

20 minutes ago, (XB1)IsntItButter said:

It's really hard to find people through the market trade. I usually sit down and have a drink by the time I find someone I'm already drunk off two glasses. Meaning i haven't had luck at all but maybe I could use some tips idk

Take the money you spent on those drinks and spend it on plat :crylaugh::crylaugh: Boom, just solved your problem.