Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Companion races

Hello, so I got this idea from horse racing and how people gamble to see which horse will win. I thought that was interesting and how it could be involved in warframe. Since we can gamble our credits in Pluto, it’s fitting to have it there, if there is gonna be an open world in Pluto. I don’t know if we should have our companions race or have npcs race and we gamble on who’ll win. But if we were gonna have our companions race, we could have a better interaction with them. Kinda like playtime and have them know we care for them. And by us showing our affection to our pets, it’ll boost their speed during the race. Kinda like Pokemon sun and moon( and probably other Pokémon games). How if you treat your Pokemon with foods, wash them and play with them, it’ll cause them to be able to withstand some attacks and give more critical attacks than Pokémon’s that you didn’t show much affection. Plus, it’ll be better for our pets to actually be pets than letting them sit in our ship in a stasis. I also feel that we should give our pets foods for health instead of DNA stabilizers. But since we are also getting moas, maybe oil? I don’t know.