Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Matches connecting but not leaving loading screen

murcaljones

I have recently been having an issue with matches not loading. For example, i go to join any game under public or even solo, and during the ship loading screen other people load in, while i get stuck in the loading as the mission can be heard and continued in the background. Even if the mission ends i will still be stuck loading and will not be able to return to my ship. The only way to fix this is to alt f4 to shut down the game and then relaunch, and pray that the next mission loads properly. I have run the verification of files through steam, the warframe launcher, and have run the optimizer from the launcher. My Desktop is brand new with 32Gb ram and an ssd so there should be no issue loading. Warframe is the only game ive had this issue with. Please Help.

Murcaljones

One thing I have noticed when this happens to me, is first my texture streaming will stop working, and if I do something like swap warframes it's textures will all stay at low rez, plus at the loading screen where I will eventually be stuck, my ship will be low rez.

And not sure if it's related but usually when I get stuck, the first thing I hear of the mission is a Volt speed buffing.

I'm experiencing the same exact problem. It usually happens after I tab out of the game to put some music on or something. Next time I go into a mission/relay/anywhere that requires a loading screen I get stuck on that loading screen. To be honest this bug happens to me so often that I can often predict when the game will not load. All the icons in the arsenal just disappear. There are weapon names, warframes' names but the icons for those are gone. When I see that I know It's time to restart the game again.