Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Enemy Beyond The Sentients? (Spoilers)

Tellakey

Not to jump the gun or anything, but we're slowly edging toward the current end boss of the main plot - the Sentients, and more specifically, Hunhow & Mother. A mere shadow ever imminent, the Sentient menace has continuously been the Tenno's end goal, thematically speaking. But now that we're on the brink of the shifting point, what is next? What awaits the Tenno once the Tau plot point is dealt with and the Sentients become just another faction in the galactic conflict, similar to the Grineer, Corpus, and the Infested?

Possibilities: Man in the Wall, provided his B plot is not resolved in the meantime. Alternatively, return of the Orokin, alongside new war technology. I dunno, Aliens maybe? Perhaps the Reapers? DE has got some brainstorming to do.

Let the hypothesizing commence!

Edited by Tellakey

Man in the wall has been making the infested horde crazy since the beginning. He's now strong enough to start gathering them all to Eris. There It will combine all their biomass and it will finally have a host that can handle a primordial being of pure void energy. 

And it's name is Ego.

3 hours ago, Firetempest said:

Man in the wall has been making the infested horde crazy since the beginning. He's now strong enough to start gathering them all to Eris. There It will combine all their biomass and it will finally have a host that can handle a primordial being of pure void energy. 

And it's name is Ego.

Reminds me of Guardians 2.

4 hours ago, (XB1)BigLithuanian said:

Mars open world?

Some kind of military that was formed by Dax survivors to protect the remaining Orokin which was carried on by their descendants who gathered tech from around the Origin system and used it to upgrade their arsenal in the hopes of wiping out the Tenno traitors who burned their world down long ago

7 hours ago, ghoffman1928 said:

quest line to fix ordis

Yes! A cinematic quest centred around Ordis which shows us his past and how he became a cephalon, followed by our journey to get his memories back and possibly find him a body (even a holographic one)  so he can walk around my ship and I shall call him Cortana, or Brotana to be precise.

3 hours ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

Yes! A cinematic quest centred around Ordis which shows us his past and how he became a cephalon, followed by our journey to get his memories back and possibly find him a body (even a holographic one)  so he can walk around my ship and I shall call him Cortana, or Brotana to be precise.

Well we know his past and how he became a Cephalon. Have you not collected all his fragments? The images each fragment unlocks has a hidden audio file that tells Ordis' story. He intentionally shattered his own memories for our sake (his Operator).

As to the OP, I imagine there's still the Man in the Wall, there's the Infested menace, there's the Grineer Queens (they're not dead!), Vay Hek will always be a problem, Ballas is probably not dead, we'll have to deal more with Alad V, there's the Corpus board members all around (especially Nef Anyo and Frohd Bek), they could add a third faction to contend with, there's the being known as the Unum (could be an interesting plotline there, never know), there's whatever is going on with Corrupted Vor...

And who knows what actually awaits us in Tau. Who is to say the Sentients will be the only threat there?

Edited by DrakeWurrum

13 minutes ago, DrakeWurrum said:

Well we know his past and how he became a Cephalon. Have you not collected all his fragments? The images each fragment unlocks has a hidden audio file that tells Ordis' story. He intentionally shattered his own memories for our sake (his Operator).

I know the story but we didn't get to see it happen, showing Ordan Karris's backstory would be a nice opportunity to show us what the Orokin era looked as well

6 hours ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

Yes!!!! We really should have a quest where we learn more about Ordin Karris.

We fix Ordis and then he tells us about his past in depth. Sounds awesome!!

Edited by (XB1)BigLithuanian
I realized I didn't read your post completely and found myself proposing the same idea lol