Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let's fix a terrible warframe Ember edition. The heat meter rework.

tripletriple

3 hours ago, ShortCat said:

Right now, WoF is a horrible ability that contradicts itself and the whole concept of a DPS frame.

Hey, I didn't say that WoF couldn't be improved, I just said I like how it works and that I have not yet seen any suggestions, including my own, that would do better than an improved current version.

3 hours ago, ShortCat said:

The passive itself is bad, because you cannot activate it more often.

I have, at least twice in this thread so far, outlined how you would be able to activate the passive with Ember's own abilities. The whole premise of this passive being powerful relies on that simple fact.

In point of argument, the passive would be too powerful in its current form if you could Ignite Ember without dealing self damage and might have to be nerfed back a little.

The idea being that Ember already plays around her placed fire objects quite a bit, if you're making use of them, so as a combo, a 'synergy' as much as I hate the term, being able to use these to self-ignite in combination with Accelerant (as in, once per cast of Accelerant you can Ignite Ember for her passive activation from either a Fireball or Fire Blast fire for the minimum duration of a Heat Proc to gain back 60 Energy and 35% power Strength for that time).

In any case, because I'd said that at least twice, if not more times, I thought that I was safe to say that the current Passive would be more powerful than any one we could actually replace it with.

Ya'll crazy. Ember and Heat is great right now! She is a little more difficult to play in the fact that you actually need to use the games mechanics and synergy for high level content with her instead of just pressing 1 or 2 buttons.

3 hours ago, ShinTechG said:

Ya'll crazy. Ember and Heat is great right now! She is a little more difficult to play in the fact that you actually need to use the games mechanics and synergy for high level content with her instead of just pressing 1 or 2 buttons.

Spoiler

:crylaugh: