ShinTechG

Field of View Needed Increase!

I find the Field of View being maxed at 78 being too limited. I would really like the camera to be a bit further back from my warframe when actually in missions. This would be even more helpful in open world areas. I know the Field of View gets a little smaller while in the orbiter, which is fine but definitely more needed. Hopefully we get this option. 

Does anyone else want this?

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

It would be nice if the maximum was 90. I still miss when Volt gave you intense FoV when casting Speed. 😞 

• Like 1

Yeah, absolutely. I'm used to having my FoV in 3rd person games being about 85 and having a decently large area I can see all at once, but Warframe's camera has always felt restricted. 

• Like 3

I’d be for this as well. I enjoy looking at space ninja bums as much as the next Tenno but a bit more distance and/or fov would be appreciated. 👍

• Like 2

I agree but it would be nice if we could choose. Press a button and you can choose between old fov and new fov. (Not like it's fixed, we have no other choice, half players like it, half of the players don't -_- I am sick of not having a choice between "New" innovations, which aren't good for everyone.)

• Upvote 3

I would like to be able to move the camera further away (left/right) from the warframe as some shoulder parts and weapons can get in the way.