Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

when do the gear bundles and prime weapon bundles start being released on twitch.tv/warframe

• 1 month later...

Yeah, I kind of agree.  When Warframe announces that there is going to be a long series of Twitch exclusives through Twitch Prime, lots of players go and subscribe to Twitch Prime just for their love of Warframe.  Then when you have a few months go by of paying a Twitch subscription, but no new Twitch Warframe exclusives are released, it really feels like we were duped into paying for a subscription that we didn't really want under the vague assurance there would be further rewards.   Makes me feel like they are banking on people being too lazy to cancel their subscription.  Shady?

Edited by AlMcFly

2 minutes ago, AlMcFly said:

Makes me feel like they are banking on people being too lazy to cancel their subscription.  Shady?

It’s exactly what it is and it is a marketing strategy used by many. 

At the end of the day, Amazon Prime is $5 a month until January. Twitch Prime is free with Amazon Prime  -  At least that’s what I’m lead to believe, please correct me if I’m wrong  

With that sub you get free delivery through Amazon, prime TV, 1 free sub a month on Twitch and free games and loot. 

If you use these features then it’s a pretty good deal. Just set a recurring reminder on your phone a couple of days before your membership renews and you’re all good. 

4 minutes ago, (PS4)brettles1983 said:

It’s exactly what it is and it is a marketing strategy used by many. 

At the end of the day, Amazon Prime is $5 a month until January. Twitch Prime is free with Amazon Prime  -  At least that’s what I’m lead to believe, please correct me if I’m wrong  

With that sub you get free delivery through Amazon, prime TV, 1 free sub a month on Twitch and free games and loot. 

If you use these features then it’s a pretty good deal. Just set a recurring reminder on your phone a couple of days before your membership renews and you’re all good. 

Eh, I've been using Amazon Prime shipping these last few months so I don't fully mind.  I just recall somewhere reading from Warframe saying "every month we will release a new exclusive through Twitch..." but it hasn't happened I think.  Let me see if I can find it.  

Edit: Oops, maybe it has happened.  I missed this one:  https://blog.twitch.tv/twitch-prime-members-level-up-your-arsenal-with-the-warframe-gear-bundle-a907206e6af

Has Warframe Twitch missed a month at all?  

Edited by AlMcFly

3 minutes ago, AlMcFly said:

Eh, I've been using Amazon Prime shipping these last few months so I don't fully mind.  I just recall somewhere reading from Warframe saying "every month we will release a new exclusive through Twitch..." but it hasn't happened I think.  Let me see if I can find it.  

Yeah it’s not a bad deal if you use the features. 

They havent released anything this month. 

Cant count Trinity Prime even though she goes to October because she was RELEASED last month. So was the gear bundle if I’m not mistaken. 

So you are right, we should be expecting something in the next 2 weeks

Edited by (PS4)brettles1983