[DE]Megan

PSA: Prime Vault Xbox Store Delay (PACKS ARE NOW LIVE)

6 minutes ago, (XB1)BadMomRaven said:

The relics are ingame already, feel free to farm. It's the option to buy these packs that's been [DE]layed.

Thank you!

I saw it in the game ...

But I did not realize that the problem extended to the Warframe site too ...

At first I was a bit annoyed about this, being the first time I was going to buy a prime pack but now after a little time reconsidering I've come to love this dev team a little more. Since you didn't delay the actual game over little "money collecters", I think it shows just how much this amazing dev team really loves their game. Btw great job with the pricing on the accessories packs DE and making such an amazing game! 🙂

It's not my problem if you're not able to operate the MS shop.

I bought my package via the app on a smartphone... everything super easy!

50 minutes ago, (XB1)A wild Chippy said:

me too but im leaving in 3 hours, please hurry DE!!!

I'm in Seattle and just bought them.  You have to make sure in the store you are filtering for  XBOX not PC and GAMES and not APPS and they showed up under "show more" 

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Tintling said:

Did it work?

27 minutes ago, (XB1)RogueSlayer865 said:

At first I was a bit annoyed about this, being the first time I was going to buy a prime pack but now after a little time reconsidering I've come to love this dev team a little more. Since you didn't delay the actual game over little "money collecters", I think it shows just how much this amazing dev team really loves their game. Btw great job with the pricing on the accessories packs DE and making such an amazing game! 🙂

Oh yeah!
I agree, the DE is to be congratulated for several reasons and the best is still and always will be the WARFRAME.
In this game there is everything I have always enjoyed and the work of DE is fantastic!
I just found (and was very curious!) Really strange all this difficulty to get the accessories ... But since I have to wait, I do not see such a big problem!

15 minutes ago, (XB1)Tintling said:

So its my fault for something not being in the store? How? Operating something and searching for something that doesnt exist are two different things 

10 hours ago, (XB1)B0NGR1P54JESUS said:

*Any* *word*?  Grammar matters.

I don't remember stars in it? Golf, foxtrot ,Yankee and umbrella,  Nazi grammar that

8 minutes ago, (XB1)Xaevyn said:

Yeah, not able to see it. Did the app search as mentioned above with no luck on phone or PC. Ah well...

Logged out and logged back in, did the search on the microsoft store website and got them to appear.

7 minutes ago, (XB1)essayons12 said:

I don't remember stars in it? Golf, foxtrot ,Yankee and umbrella,  Nazi grammar that

It's "Uniform" not umbrella. Lol