Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Prime Vault Hotfix 23.1.2!

[DE]Rebecca

1 hour ago, Dr.Sturgeon said:

Many players also feel that certain operator cosmetics should be able to mix and match. An example would be the Ceno open hood and Ki'teer breather. Please take a second look. 

I agree with this! I have the Ki'teer ear piece (that looks kinda like cat ears or something) and the Operator Umbra scarf. But because I don't have the hood visible, I'd like to be able to see the ears as well.

4 часа назад, [DE]Rebecca сказал:

• Sortie Interception missions now only require 2 rounds instead of 3.

I see you finally noticed that i (and probably some other people) just do not play sortie when there's Interception in there.
Now do something similiar for Defenses. For that matter, i think the entire gameplay of defense mode should be reworked. Its one of the most slow-paced modes in the game, mostly because enemies come in very spread formations and waves go on forever.

Either enemies should spawn faster, or they should be less spread around. Or maybe there just needs to be less enemies per wave... But in return all of them will be only heavy units.
Maybe themed waves? Like: an assault wave, a heavy wave, an exilus wave, only robots etc.

5 hours ago, --Q--Dioxety said:

Although it is too late for this Prime Unvault, will players be able to see greater variety in future installments of this system? Targis Prime and Misa Prime have been reintroduced multiple times. While they are fantastic cosmetics and great works of Digital Extremes, many players would wish that other Prime cosmetics (Edo Prime, Uru Prime, Yamako Prime, Verlorum Prime Sigil, etc.) could be introduced to this system to give variation and a range of Prime cosmetics to purchase in the future. 

I think it is not as simple as veriety, i think it is more of what fits best with the warframes on the Prime Unvault.

3 hours ago, SirinCorium said:

There are four unvaulted relics. And they can all be found in non-endless modes in the Void.

Meso N6 and Neo R1 are in the table on Ukko (Capture) with a 6.67% chance of dropping (on PC). It takes under two minutes to run this mission.

The Lith B4 is in the Hepit (Capture) table with a 12.5% chance of dropping. Again, under two minutes.

Axi S3 (and Neo R1) drop from the Aten (Mobile Defense) and the Marduk (Sabotage) missions. These will take a bit longer and the drop rate for either is 5.88%.

So if you don't want to deal with Defense, Survival and Interception, you have options. Two of which are insanely quick.

Thank you very much for these, will try them out for sure.
I was tired of having to reset so early, so ran an hour of survival. Only 3 of the new relics came out of that.

Thanks for the help :heart:😚

Sorry DE, but even though Rhino Prime and his weapons are the only primes I'm missing, I'm gonna skip this nightmare of an unvaulting. I don't feel like running the same Void missions until I vomit just to have a couple of the unvaulted relics. The drop rate is insulting and the drop tables are too diluted.

I'll just wait until next year when this is hopefully sorted out.

yes 

1 minute ago, malekas said:

Sorry DE, but even though Rhino Prime and his weapons are the only primes I'm missing, I'm gonna skip this nightmare of an unvaulting. I don't feel like running the same Void missions until I vomit just to have a couple of the unvaulted relics. The drop rate is insulting and the drop tables are too diluted.

I'll just wait until next year when this is hopefully sorted out.

yes bye

That's really nice for the Void to get this. Moving forward, please consider making the Void permanently be where the 'Vault' exists and rotates its contents, it'd finally give the place the much-needed life it's been denied for so long. Back in the day it was a great feeling to practically live in the place, and it being properly rewarding. 

Pack relics reliably into all the mission types (straight cut mods and junk out of the mission reward tables), add them (and forma/potato bps) to caches, and I think a *lot* of peoples' nostalgia will be pleased. And this is just me personally: add caches to more mission types. Like, really all of them. 

6 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed The Sacrifice Somachord fragment unlocks being in random order, which could result in fragments not spawning, or spawning when they shouldn't.

Still broken. Scanned the first in the first mission and the second didnt spawn. Will hold off on replaying the quest a third time until this is fixed.

1 hour ago, DrBillCosby said:

Still broken. Scanned the first in the first mission and the second didnt spawn. Will hold off on replaying the quest a third time until this is fixed.

so yeah 7 runs on Ceres (3rd mission no tone)  complete the quest

restart it  tone on 1st mission is present and rescanned counting as the 3rd part.

Play through 2nd mission  - no tone

3rd mission - no tone

4th mission  - no tone

NOT FIXED🤬👎😡

Archived