Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Prime Vault Hotfix 23.1.2!

[DE]Rebecca

4 minutes ago, Atekron said:

hardly, just cheesin with Limbo or something like that, the only challenge where people not defending their intersection point

I'll never consider Limbo-cheesing people, because these guys obviously don't want to play Warframe, they should simply uninstall the game.

The update is....frustrating this time around.

I've blown months of syndicate medallions.  The drop rate for relics appears to be 1/9 being some flavor of the vaulted relics with the other 8 rewards being regular drops.  That's an average, as I've gone through 18 relics (6 packs at 3 each) and gotten none while I've gone through 18 and gotten three Lith level relics.

This wouldn't be so bad, but the drop rates are then diluted by the rewards tables.  3 full R1 relics and I got a forma, Boltor Prime piece, and Hikou Prime BP.  The RNG on this is just....frustrating.  It actually makes me want to go back to the Plains and grind for drops.  Sigh.

On a less bemoaning basis, I think the syndicate system is bugged.  I went to the Plains last night once to unlock a riven.  Subsequently, all of my missions gave 400 Ostron standing constantly.  I'm not complaining about not having to grind there, but have the distinct feeling this is a bug.

Edit: Liking the rather significant increase in the ability to grind high level void as a random group.  The relic rewards seem weighted towards items to grind for traces, but I'm not going to complain about not having to grind for Baro.  Likewise, it's nice to be able to accumulate a bunch of grind fodder somewhere other than the Onslaught mode.  This is especially true given the dual opportunity to grind and murder some corrupted Vor for those 60-60 toxin mods.  I just wish it felt less like a grind wall and more like an opportunity.  

50 minutes ago, Chewarette said:

I'll never consider Limbo-cheesing people, because these guys obviously don't want to play Warframe, they should simply uninstall the game.

Same could be said to all who cheese, but we know they don't have a frame that triggers people even though it's issue has been fixed.

18 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed The Sacrifice Somachord fragment unlocks being in random order, which could result in fragments not spawning, or spawning when they shouldn't.

They are still not spawning even though I unlocked the first one again. I didn’t see the 2nd n 3rd one spawning, so I’m stopping there until they really spawn 100% of the time. 

Wait... don’t tell me you guys made it spawn 100% but changed their location? Please don’t do that. We’ve many things to grind for, and somachord fragments shouldn’t be one of them. 

10 hours ago, MZ5485 said:

DE GIVE ME BAACK MY MONEY!!!

I pay for nyx prime unvaulted accesories pack, 19.99$

but dont get it in my account. Money has been taken from my bank but no Vala Prime sugatra.

Only have Targis Prime that I bought from Mag unvaulted last year.

Thank You For Instant Fix for my issue. Tyvm :heart:

I guess it's probably far too soon to hope for, but I really want to get a hold of Valkyr Prime Access Cosmetic 😮 I'd yet to return from my departure from Warframe while that one was out T__T

I know Valkyr hasn't even been vaulted, but say, Valkyr will always have quite the bone to pick with the Corpus... Could there somehow be a return of Valkyr Prime's finest battle regalia for her inevitable crusade into the frozen landscape of Fortuna?? x)

Truly excellent Liset and Operator cosmetics, more Tenno would love to spread the glory of those awe inspiring designs!

hace 23 horas, --Q--Dioxety dijo:

Although it is too late for this Prime Unvault, will players be able to see greater variety in future installments of this system? Targis Prime and Misa Prime have been reintroduced multiple times. While they are fantastic cosmetics and great works of Digital Extremes, many players would wish that other Prime cosmetics (Edo Prime, Uru Prime, Yamako Prime, Verlorum Prime Sigil, etc.) could be introduced to this system to give variation and a range of Prime cosmetics to purchase in the future. 

If it were my decision, the cosmetics of the prime access should only be able to be obtained during the time it is active. It should be a way to compensate with something exclusive to the players who have been supporting the game from the beginning. Every time they open a Vault I feel cheated in some way.

what did you do while I played Warframe?

17 hours ago, kyori said:

They are still not spawning even though I unlocked the first one again. I didn’t see the 2nd n 3rd one spawning, so I’m stopping there until they really spawn 100% of the time. 

Same thing for me.  I have mission 1 and 2, but mission 3 will not spawn at all.  Please fix Space Mom...I don't want to have to replay the quest a 4th time....(I only found one on my first replay and only mission 1 and 2 will spawn).

Archived