Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Prime Vault Hotfix 23.1.2!

[DE]Rebecca

18 minutes ago, --Q--Dioxety said:

Although it is too late for this Prime Unvault, will players be able to see greater variety in future installments of this system? Targis Prime and Misa Prime have been reintroduced multiple times. While they are fantastic cosmetics and great works of Digital Extremes, many players would wish that other Prime cosmetics (Edo Prime, Uru Prime, Yamako Prime, Verlorum Prime Sigil, etc.) could be introduced to this system to give variation and a range of Prime cosmetics to purchase in the future. 

Targis Prime was originally Nyx Prime's Accessories, i think DE is just returning them to their original company as Frost and Mag Prime actually have no prime access (Misa Prime was originally Ember Prime's Accessories while Pyra Prime was Nova's)

19 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed The Sacrifice Somachord fragment unlocks being in random order, which could result in fragments not spawning

I have spend 1 hour and 30 mins looking for one somachord and I didn't even found any...(sentinents were distracting me the whole time aswell) Thanks for this fix!

Just now, Xsoskeleton said:

Targis Prime was originally Nyx Prime's Accessories, i think DE is just returning them to their original company as Frost and Mag Prime actually have no prime access (Misa Prime was originally Ember Prime's Accessories while Pyra Prime was Nova's)

IMHO they should just offer all prime access packs indefinitely. then they dont have to take price cuts with unvaultings and the players dont have to wait. accessories packs would remain 50.00 usd as well. 

1 minute ago, PookieNumnums said:

IMHO they should just offer all prime access packs indefinitely. then they dont have to take price cuts with unvaultings and the players dont have to wait. accessories packs would remain 50.00 usd as well. 

i actually like with the tempo they going for unvaulting things rn, i get to save up and doesn't have the tendency to spend on impulse at most of the time just because a thing is available to purchase at all time

26 minutes ago, Chewarette said:

Why the nerf Interception omg... Just put only Exterminate mission in Sorties and done, dumb gameplay all along.

At least Endlesses were challenging. But now 10 min survivals, 2 rounds interceptions, what's next, one wave Defenses ?

agree, i was looking forward everyday for a sortie interception mission. it was challenging and i loved it

33 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed The Sacrifice Somachord fragment unlocks being in random order, which could result in fragments not spawning, or spawning when they shouldn't.

They still dont spawn in ceres and forward, only at first two missions..doing sacrifice for the 4th time now and will propably do it a 5th time (because i didnt know they are even there on my 1st try)... 😞

Archived