[DE]Rebecca

The Sacrifice: Prime Vault Hotfix 23.1.2!

3 minutes ago, Xenophil said:

Too many crybabies with their Naidoos Deluxe skin

Was announced for today, so we're just interested in whether that's still the case

• Applause 1

My word, I should stop reading comments. What a bunch of bloody whiners in here. 

Thanks DE for your hard work, excellent and productive development cycle, and this new unvault less then half a year after the previous one. And not to forget there was a whole free umbra warframe with weapons and accompanying umbra mods for free in between. You give us players a lot and you have my full support and even admiration.

Sure, I see things that could improve too. And I bet there's not a whole lot I can think of that is not already on your backlog. But prioritizing is a *@##$, especially when there's salaries to be payed and higher-ups to keep happy. I just wanna say: gg.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 1

Shame the accessories packs don't come with the glyphs, but I can respect it.  It's a small thing people who buy the full pack deserve.

Time for me to put my money where my mouth is and buy every single accessories pack as they come up now.  :platinum:

• Upvote 2

It said on the other page that it wasn't availible in Europe until the 25th. Is that changed? It seems like it'll allow me but I'd rather ask before I buy it now and screw something up.

47 minutes ago, --Q--Dioxety said:

Although it is too late for this Prime Unvault, will players be able to see greater variety in future installments of this system? Targis Prime and Misa Prime have been reintroduced multiple times. While they are fantastic cosmetics and great works of Digital Extremes, many players would wish that other Prime cosmetics (Edo Prime, Uru Prime, Yamako Prime, Verlorum Prime Sigil, etc.) could be introduced to this system to give variation and a range of Prime cosmetics to purchase in the future. 

The reason why Misa, Pyra, Noru and Targis prime have all been released before is because Frost Prime and Mag Prime didn't have a prime access, so Frost was released with Ember's Misa, Ember with Nova's Pyra, and Mag with Nyx's Targis. Because we are now getting primes unvaulted that had their own Prime Accesses, we will most likely be getting the respective prime accessories. This means Nova will have her Pyra back and her sigil(?) when she in unvaulted, and a proper Volt unvaulting will bring back Edo Prime.

29 minutes ago, Hurify said:

will the prime unvault be purchasable via steam?

I would also like to know if these Prime Vault packs are going to be available as DLC in the Steam store - like the Prime Access packs?

anyone else have issue with update?

Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. Please try again.

last 30 minutes only i get is this ((((

Gotta love it when everything starts with full syndicate points spent, with nothing.
And people wanting to leave after 5 minute MOTs

It's gonna be one of those days again, is it? 😕

Great job "fixing" visual and audio crap that are of little to no importance and only serve very few or those that think looking pretty makes a good game.

- Add the top left button which allows for ship navigation without exiting the menu, in the new UI!

- Add a way of leaving survival missions without the need of at least one other squad member to do so! Not everyone wants to waste an hour in survival.

- Fix the Secura Lecta not showing its energy when swapped for the first time in a mission and in several other occasions until first hitting with it.

- The "Leave Squad" option should be right below the profile icon after finishing a mission, not under "Show Profile"! And increase the size of those icons, it's a DRAG to have to drag over to it.

- The full detailed list of players should be visible when hitting ESC during a mission without having to drag the cursor over every single one to see!

- It's about time you change that generic dumb loading screen before missions, change the ships' angle, add a new background, add a wormhole...

- REMOVE those glitchy annoying lotus transmissions.

- Add a "Favorites" tab in the Foundry where prefered items can be added, so much time is wasted on trivial crap inside the Orbiter...

- REMOVE those bright white screens inbtween loading screens

- REMOVE those sticky corners when taking turns and getting stuck on goddamned normal vertical surfaces!

- CHANGE the sound effects for accessing navigation and exiting it, it's too loud and generic!

- Give us that damned nodachi already!

- Decrease the size of sentinels, they take up way too much screen space and get in the way!

- WHY do you ask if you wanna skip that crap cinematic at the start of some missions if you CAN'T?!

Edited by Zirazel
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

vor 54 Minuten schrieb Chewarette:

Why the nerf Interception omg... Just put only Exterminate mission in Sorties and done, dumb gameplay all along.

At least Endlesses were challenging. But now 10 min survivals, 2 rounds interceptions, what's next, one wave Defenses ?

Sortie interception wasn't endless :facepalm:

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1

58 minutes ago, Chewarette said:

Why the nerf Interception omg... Just put only Exterminate mission in Sorties and done, dumb gameplay all along.

At least Endlesses were challenging. But now 10 min survivals, 2 rounds interceptions, what's next, one wave Defenses ?

Hey, I wouldn't be against it.

Finisher animations for all melee weapons (except for dual-weld glaives) still get defaulted to Nikana stances in the plains (100% of the time, as far as I can tell) and in some cases the Simulacrum and even rare instances default missions.
Force-swapping melee weapons (i.e. through casting Exalted Blade or entering shark-wing) seems to fix the issue temporarily.

Has been reported before, with video evidence as per:
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/961013-dual-sword-finisher-animation-in-the-plains
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USDhmbUghb4

Still, I want to thank you for the work you do and I hope you'll find time to address this issue soon.

• Upvote 1

here's something that hopeuflly can get fixed soon, it was already a problem for some people before but has started affecting more and more people since The Sacrifice update 

hace 1 hora, [DE]Rebecca dijo:

Sortie Interception missions now only require 2 rounds instead of 3.

TY! :heart:

1 hour ago, --Q--Dioxety said:

Although it is too late for this Prime Unvault, will players be able to see greater variety in future installments of this system? Targis Prime and Misa Prime have been reintroduced multiple times. While they are fantastic cosmetics and great works of Digital Extremes, many players would wish that other Prime cosmetics (Edo Prime, Uru Prime, Yamako Prime, Verlorum Prime Sigil, etc.) could be introduced to this system to give variation and a range of Prime cosmetics to purchase in the future. 

True, although this is the first time they're having a separate prime accessories for unvaulting. I'd **love** to get Misa & Pyra primes for cheaper.