Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Prime Vault Hotfix 23.1.2!

[DE]Rebecca

I have yet to see s3 xD .... been 2 days of 12 hrs farming each  , got rhino and nyx but only cuz i had the axi parts  b4 release xD, i still need to finish ankyros and boltor , and parts are in that famous axi ... fix a bit the drop rates of  neo r1 , and axi s3 , everything else is fine

There is annoying Music playing in my Ship, despite the fact that Music has been long set to 0.  The current music just started w/ last Thursday's Hotfix, and is only manageable through "Sound Effects," which makes me miss out on important audio cues and atmosphere when muted.  As a former DJ I'm a YUGE Music snob, and WF is currently unPlayable as far as I'm concerned w/ this Audio.  I feel silly for having to post this for a FOURTH time, but:

PLEASE MAKE ALL MUSIC SELECTIONS MANAGEABLE THRU THE MUSIC OPTIONS.

8 minutes ago, Z0sh2054 said:

There is annoying Music playing in my Ship, despite the fact that Music has been long set to 0.  The current music just started w/ last Thursday's Hotfix, and is only manageable through "Sound Effects," which makes me miss out on important audio cues and atmosphere when muted.  As a former DJ I'm a YUGE Music snob, and WF is currently unPlayable as far as I'm concerned w/ this Audio.  I feel silly for having to post this for a FOURTH time, but:

PLEASE MAKE ALL MUSIC SELECTIONS MANAGEABLE THRU THE MUSIC OPTIONS.

Ever tried to pause/off that annoying music that you probably created in your own mandachord in somachord?

5 hours ago, .DF.Hydros. said:

Axi S3's drop rate is ridiculous. I'm physical dying in my body rushing the same sabotage for over 20 runs with no result.

We need a better drop rate for the Axi relic. It's half the usual drop rate for an Axi relic.

P.P.S.: THIS ^^^^^

Also wanted to bring further attention to the ridiculous Drop Rate (or lack thereof) of the New Relics.  I Grinded various Void Missions for over half a dozen hours thus far and the only New Relics I've see came from my Syndicate Standing Relic Packs.

2 minutes ago, Beon1 said:

Ever tried to pause/off that annoying music that you probably created in your own mandachord in somachord?

Yup--never heard a single note of it in all the times I Play Octavia, cuz that is muted, too.  I usually have DJ Sets blasting in the background, and I'll not have my Music fight w/ a Game that doesn't know where Music Files go LMFAO smh

These are fair and legitimate gripes that should have never had to be brought up in the first place.

If I wanted to ADD to those gripes, I'd also like to add it would be nice if we could not only Mute Ordis, but VISUALLY mute him, too.  And that goes double for Lotus, popping up when I'm trying to see what the Health of an Excavator is at, covering the left most relic drop at the end of Rotations, etc.  So, you're 1/4 the way there--we should be able to both Visually & Audio-ly mute them both.

But I'll be happy when DE can put all the Music Files under MUSIC, and make it so that Players get >0 New Relics/6 hrs of Grinding.

3 минуты назад, Z0sh2054 сказал:

Yup--never heard a single note of it in all the times I Play Octavia, cuz that is muted, too.  I usually have DJ Sets blasting in the background, and I'll not have my Music fight w/ a Game that doesn't know where Music Files go LMFAO smh

These are fair and legitimate gripes that should have never had to be brought up in the first place.

If I wanted to ADD to those gripes, I'd also like to add it would be nice if we could not only Mute Ordis, but VISUALLY mute him, too.  And that goes double for Lotus, popping up when I'm trying to see what the Health of an Excavator is at, covering the left most relic drop at the end of Rotations, etc.  So, you're 1/4 the way there--we should be able to both Visually & Audio-ly mute them both.

But I'll be happy when DE can put all the Music Files under MUSIC, and make it so that Players get >0 New Relics/6 hrs of Grinding.

It all works fine for me, can't see any problems with any point you mentioned.

Post Scriptum: it appears to me that you're just angry at something and wanted to share it here in form of game complaints. Flagged your behaviour.

Archived