Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Prime Vault Hotfix 23.1.2!

[DE]Rebecca

So uhm DE I'm one of the many players who bought mag unvault that doesn't have Vala. So does that mean if I want Vala and nyx profile glyphs I have to get another targis set? I don't wanna buy another Targis set. I'm surprised you guys didn't think about those players when you made the nyx vault pack.

1 hour ago, Chewarette said:

Why the nerf Interception omg... Just put only Exterminate mission in Sorties and done, dumb gameplay all along.

At least Endlesses were challenging. But now 10 min survivals, 2 rounds interceptions, what's next, one wave Defenses ?

90% of Sortie Interceptions are just standing in a spot while the likes of Limbo, Vauban, Nidus etc. keep the entire map locked down. Three rounds of that was just tedious, not challenging.

1 hour ago, Grav_Starstrider said:

So we have to buy the Nyx Accessories for the Sugatra even if we already got the Targis Prime armor from the Mag Prime Access?

This. Would really love some official word on this. Because, even back then it seemed unfair that the vala sugatra prime was not released. Now it just seems like a real $&*^ move. =\

43 minutes ago, AegisAmaranth said:

Gotta love it when everything starts with full syndicate points spent, with nothing.
And people wanting to leave after 5 minute MOTs

It's gonna be one of those days again, is it? 😕

There are four unvaulted relics. And they can all be found in non-endless modes in the Void.

Meso N6 and Neo R1 are in the table on Ukko (Capture) with a 6.67% chance of dropping (on PC). It takes under two minutes to run this mission.

The Lith B4 is in the Hepit (Capture) table with a 12.5% chance of dropping. Again, under two minutes.

Axi S3 (and Neo R1) drop from the Aten (Mobile Defense) and the Marduk (Sabotage) missions. These will take a bit longer and the drop rate for either is 5.88%.

So if you don't want to deal with Defense, Survival and Interception, you have options. Two of which are insanely quick.

1 hour ago, Grav_Starstrider said:

So we have to buy the Nyx Accessories for the Sugatra even if we already got the Targis Prime armor from the Mag Prime Access?

3 minutes ago, Church002 said:

This. Would really love some official word on this. Because, even back then it seemed unfair that the vala sugatra prime was not released. Now it just seems like a real $&*^ move. =\

Literally in the intervening time I decided I couldn't be without the fashion, but considering the redundancy of the entire Targis set for us, I'd love it if I could get like, a slight platinum reimbursement?

1 minute ago, Grav_Starstrider said:

Literally in the intervening time I decided I couldn't be without the fashion, but considering the redundancy of the entire Targis set for us, I'd love it if I could get like, a slight platinum reimbursement?

yea that wont happen. and the offers wont change because they are already out. Feelsbadman cuz back then ppl clamored for accessory only-packs but they didnt give it to us so you had to spend full price on unvaulted packs just to get the cosmetics that you were missing, and yet they left out the vala sugatra when they unvaulted the Targis Prime armor for the first time. Now I have to spend USD$20.00 again just to get the sugatra I'm missing. >.<

2 hours ago, --Q--Dioxety said:

Although it is too late for this Prime Unvault, will players be able to see greater variety in future installments of this system? Targis Prime and Misa Prime have been reintroduced multiple times. While they are fantastic cosmetics and great works of Digital Extremes, many players would wish that other Prime cosmetics (Edo Prime, Uru Prime, Yamako Prime, Verlorum Prime Sigil, etc.) could be introduced to this system to give variation and a range of Prime cosmetics to purchase in the future. 

I still really, really want edo prime. I've been waiting for that for ages now

1 minute ago, Valkhades said:

Void drops polluted with vaulted and unvaulted to increase the rate of despair... It really feels like farming in the old days.

You can get three out of the four relics in the two Void Capture missions. Takes a minute and a half to complete either - with a 1 in 8 chance of getting the Lith B4 on Hepit. And a 1 in 15 chance of getting either the Meso N6 or Neo R1 on Ukko.

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Sortie Interception missions now only require 2 rounds instead of 3.

cool i guess. lots of people will appreciate this, even i will like the fact it is a shorter mission.

not gonna lie though i'm slightly sad since i liked the 3 rounds for impromptu affinity/focus farming

Still waiting for excal prime stuff to be available on umbra.

Umbras are pretty darn close to primes if not higher on the tier list (I haven't seen anything that says different, if I am wrong link me the proof). If he isn't considered a prime or higher then let excal prime wear his stuff (this includes the scarf), just like how every prime can equip the basic parts of the basic frame. Just trying to cover all bases and find middle grounds. 

wooooot i whanna Rhino Prime woooooot

back to being serious: again i had the "update problem" issue: it start downloading really slow then "update problem, please restart warframe".
i got this issue since Sanctuary, then every major update (and even minor) i get the issue again. Only solution is using a VPN to UK to and i can get a safe update. My friend are getting no problem so i guess is not something related to ISP or country...

What can i check go see if something wrong with my installation?

ps why i can't buy the Rhino with just platinum? i need to buy it only with money and i can buy pack Rhino+accessories or just accessories... but not just the Rhino... 😞
saaaaaaad now 😞

Archived