Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Prime Vault Hotfix 23.1.2!

[DE]Rebecca

58 minutes ago, SirinCorium said:

There are four unvaulted relics. And they can all be found in non-endless modes in the Void.

Meso N6 and Neo R1 are in the table on Ukko (Capture) with a 6.67% chance of dropping (on PC). It takes under two minutes to run this mission.

The Lith B4 is in the Hepit (Capture) table with a 12.5% chance of dropping. Again, under two minutes.

Axi S3 (and Neo R1) drop from the Aten (Mobile Defense) and the Marduk (Sabotage) missions. These will take a bit longer and the drop rate for either is 5.88%.

So if you don't want to deal with Defense, Survival and Interception, you have options. Two of which are insanely quick.

Thank you so much mate.

A question: Does this captures on void always reward us with relics or just now, during the Unvault?

with controller settings, can DE please resolve the bug with saving the configuration? also the issue with having the second function to a single button? 

(i know if i start the process with controller i must make changes then save and confirm with controller for the save to hold, never touching the mouse... 'Move Up' & 'Move Down' can not be removed and trigger abilities while using jump/slide)

Fixed The Sacrifice Somachord fragment unlocks being in random order, which could result in fragments not spawning, or spawning when they shouldn't.

i just redid the entire questline again - no spawns.

i only got the last fragment, maybe because it scanned out of order, i cannot get any more to spawn? please fix it for people that didnt start with first fragment!

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Sortie Interception missions now only require 2 rounds instead of 3.

Most people are happy with this. I am actually disappointed. Sortie Interceptions have always been the fastest and most efficient focus farm for me. 100-120k focus per sortie of 3 rounds. Now lowered to two its just more time wasted.

50 minutes ago, SephirothWS said:

You can always buy the set of blueprints with platinum from other players.

Yeah, that's exactly what i did. Dunno if i was very lucky, or if it's the right price atm but i bought it at less than 150 pl... less than what i normally sell other prime not vaulted set... less than how i spent on Nidus!!

So i can't be mad for this 🙂 it's just that seems to me weird i can't use platinum to buy prime set from market while i can use to buy everything else... and also a just-unvaulted very meta primed warframe was sold by players at way less than a standard vanilla warframe bought at market 😄

vor 3 Stunden schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

BRAINS AND BRAWN DUAL PRIME PACK FEATURES:

• 1200 Platinum
  • Nyx Prime
  • Rhino Prime
  • Boltor Prime
  • Hikou Prime
  • Ankyros Prime
  • Scindo Prime
  • Targis Prime Armor Set
  • Noru Syandana Prime
  • Vala Sugatra Prime
  • Distilling Extractor Prime + Blueprint
  • Prime Glyphs

NYX PRIME PACK FEATURES:

• 400 Platinum
  • Nyx Prime
  • Hikou Prime
  • Scindo Prime
  • Targis Prime Armor Set
  • Vala Sugatra Prime
  • Prime Glyphs/Profile Icons

BRUTE PRIME PACK FEATURES:

• 400 Platinum
  • Rhino Prime
  • Boltor Prime
  • Ankyros Prime
  • Distilling Extractor Prime + BP
  • Noru Syandana Prime
  • Prime Glyphs/Profile Icons

NYX PRIME ACCESSORY PACK FEATURES:

• 200 Platinum
  • Targis Prime Armor Set
  • Vala Sugatra Prime

RHINO PRIME ACCESSORY PACK FEATURES:

• 200 Platinum
  • Noru Syandana Prime
  • Distilling Extractor Prime + Blueprint

The Glyphs are only in the Dual Pack and the frame specific Packs? kinda sad, thought they would be included in the Accessory Packs.

3 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixes:

• Fixed scanning with the Operator not counting toward any progress for Daily Targets or otherwise.

holy *#&$ nuggets, it finally happened. I'm gonna need to check whether this is really fixed considering how weirdly this was busted and how many other things it seemed to touch

3 hours ago, --Q--Dioxety said:

Although it is too late for this Prime Unvault, will players be able to see greater variety in future installments of this system? Targis Prime and Misa Prime have been reintroduced multiple times. While they are fantastic cosmetics and great works of Digital Extremes, many players would wish that other Prime cosmetics (Edo Prime, Uru Prime, Yamako Prime, Verlorum Prime Sigil, etc.) could be introduced to this system to give variation and a range of Prime cosmetics to purchase in the future. 

Strong agreement here. I really want a chance to get the other armor sets seperately now that I can pay $20 for them, and get a bit of plat as well. Targis & Misa have returned far too often!

Archived