Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Prime Vault Hotfix 23.1.2!

[DE]Rebecca

9 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:
  • Fixed Operator Void Blast not respecting energy colour.

So glad to see this finally happen, but I feel obligated to point out that the post-Quills Void Beam still does not fully respect the energy color (just unequip the Amp to see what I mean).

DE GIVE ME BAACK MY MONEY!!!

I pay for nyx prime unvaulted accesories pack, 19.99$

but dont get it in my account. Money has been taken from my bank but no Vala Prime sugatra.

Only have Targis Prime that I bought from Mag unvaulted last year.

1 minute ago, MZ5485 said:

DE GIVE ME BAACK MY MONEY!!!

I pay for nyx prime unvaulted accesories pack, 19.99$

but dont get it in my account. Money has been taken from my bank but no Vala Prime sugatra.

Only have Targis Prime that I bought from Mag unvaulted last year.

If you don’t receive it within two days or so, I highly recommend you to contact support about it. https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

13 hours ago, Chewarette said:

Why the nerf Interception omg... Just put only Exterminate mission in Sorties and done, dumb gameplay all along.

At least Endlesses were challenging. But now 10 min survivals, 2 rounds interceptions, what's next, one wave Defenses ?

Sorties are our daily thing that became so mundane that we want nothing but to finish it as fast as possible and get our sculpture in the end. 20m survivals /20 w defenses just made it not worthy of the time we waste for those rewards. 

No, I'm not saying that we need exterminate missions only. I'm saying that the rewards we get should be worthy of the time we waste. Making interception only 2 rounds is the final nerf sorties deserve in my opinion.

12 minutes ago, RenChao said:

Sorties are our daily thing that became so mundane that we want nothing but to finish it as fast as possible and get our sculpture in the end. 20m survivals /20 w defenses just made it not worthy of the time we waste for those rewards. 

No, I'm not saying that we need exterminate missions only. I'm saying that the rewards we get should be worthy of the time we waste. Making interception only 2 rounds is the final nerf sorties deserve in my opinion.

So we are in favor of reducing all kind of relatively difficult (I KNOW INTERCEPTION SORTIES ARE NO WAY DIFFICULT, but they're for sure more interesting than Exterminate rushes and Spies/Rescues solo mission where you don't kill any enemy) content because of trashy rewards instead of a real fix ?

I hate 2018 so much.

I'd rather they bump Sorties level to 400 and increase the rewards' quality accordingly instead of simplifying them too much like they've done through several patches. But it seems the community enjoys not playing the game. They freaking love 5-waving level 30 defenses with their +400% damage riven.

They're nerfing everything : nerfed Defenses and Sorties first, now Interceptions. Next step, they will just ask you to hack one out of the 3 vaults in Spies, and nobody will find anything to say, we'll all praise this "QoL" change. And after, the Rescue will just ask us to run to the extraction without saving the guy ? Wtf ?

I gotta say I love the relic farming in the void its so much simpler than bouncing around million missions for relics. 3/4 of the new relics can all be found in Ani survival other 1 is in MOT. Nice streamlined process, thanks for that DE🤗

Can anybody help me?

on my pc, warframe usually runs on the gpu (nvudia geforce gtx 960m) but now runs on the cpu resulting in a frame rate of 1 frame every 3 seconds... what can I do to make it run like it allways did?

edit:

It was not my pc problem or Warframe problem, it was a windows update problem. I have re-run the update and everything is back to normal!

Archived