Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault Unsealed Available Now!

[DE]Helen

I miss having the relics in the bounties.  I didn't mind it because I knew if I got a relic it was one I needed and going for Neo or Axi gave me lens, breath, and kuva which is way more useful than more relics i probably don't need and will never be able to open all. 

I wish DE would put them as an option for bounties, or limit where we can get then in the void but much higher rates of drop. 

There's something very broken with the Axi S3 drop rate. That accompanied by no bounty farms is causing prices to rise for the items it contains. Please check your tables, almost no one is managing to pull this relic from packs or from doing runs. Also in the future please don't eliminate relics entirely from bounties. It was a way to actually make them worthwhile and to get a good return from running in the Plains.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
В 25.07.2018 в 03:25, Jarriaga сказал:

Спасибо. Я имел в виду снижение ставок. Я проводил пустые миссии в течение последнего часа, и все, что я получаю, это обычные реликвии.

Тоже самое, реликвии вообще не выпадают, а если и упадет одна за 10 часов, то сколько бы ее не сияла, с нее не выпадает золото. Хранилище открыли, но шанс выпадения урезали, смысл открывать, если нечего не дают. Потеря времени и только. 

Archived