Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault Unsealed Available Now!

[DE]Helen

52 minutes ago, Church002 said:

So did the targis prime armor. Its first appearance was with Nyx Prime....but it was unvaulted with Mag P

Relooking I'm not sure why it came with mag maybe because that armour is popular so DE thought it would sell more vault packs

Asking again and hope someone knows or DE can respond.. Do these all come with proper 'slots' for the frames/weapons or are those needed?  Prior Prime Access packs all come with the slots so just double checking.  Thanks!

Just now, Ictinike said:

Asking again and hope someone knows or DE can respond.. Do these all come with proper 'slots' for the frames/weapons or are those needed?  Prior Prime Access packs all come with the slots so just double checking.  Thanks!

Any weapon/frame you purchase comes with the correct slots and installed catalyst/reactor.

So where is the vala prime sugatra for those who purchased the Mag Prime unvault last year? that really sucks, the same will happen when Nova Prime returns with her Velorum Prime sigil and the Pyra Prime syandana, you put Pyra Prime with Ember Prime, so that means that i will have to pay 20USD just for a sigil? It would be really nice if you gave those accesories to those players that purchased both Pyra Prime and Targis Prime on previous Prime Vaults 🙂

I'm kind of a nitpicky guy and I like my stuff all organized. I bought the "DLC" packs on Steam and I'd like to keep my list all there. Does anyone know if the Nyx/Rhino Prime packs are going to be listed as DLC on the Steam store page at all?

Ideally, it would just be another way for me to buy the pack. If not, it's not a huge deal, as I'll probably buy it off of the actual website, but it's kind of a bummer for me.

Archived