Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vaulted Relic Item Roster/Location+%s according to DE official drop tables

PookieNumnums

Question

Here are the unvaulted item relics/item lists, and the best locations to get these relics according to the drop tables published by DE which you can always access here: http://www.tinyurl.com/wikiframe

feel free to generally discuss your experiences farming these relics here if you wish (horror stories included, expecting to hear about neo n6)

i would prefer if this didnt get moved to players helping players  too late XD, or if it does... just tinyurl it and share it with your clan/alliance in their motd , or use this one that i created 

https://tinyurl.com/nprpunvault

stands for nyx prime rhino prime unvault 😄

Axi S3 
Scindo Prime BP
Nyx Prime Sys BP
Ankyros Prime Blade
Rhino Prime Sys BP
Boltor Prime Stock
Hikou Prime Stars

Lith B4
Boltor Prime BP
Rhino Prime Neuro BP
Scindo Prime BP
Nyx Prime BP
Forma BP
Ankyros Prime BP

Neo R1
Rhino Prime BP
Boltor Prime Reciever
Nyx Prime Chas BP
Hikou Prime BP
Ankyros Prime Gauntlet
Forma 

Meso N6
Nyx Prime Neuro BP
Scindo Prime Handle
Rhino Prime Chas BP
Forma 
Boltor Prime Barrel
Hikou Prime Pouch

here are the best drop locations and %s from what i could tell~ ( neo n6 gon' be a pain 🤣 )
Axi S3 mot rot c 11.11%, mithra rot c 11.11%,
Lith B4 teshub 12.5%, hepit 12.5%, taranus rot a 12.5% rot b 9.68% rot c 6.67%, ani rot a 9.68%
Neo R1 belenus rot a 6.67% rot b 12.5% rot c 9.68%, mot rot a 12.5% rot b 12.5%, mithra rot a 12.5% rot b 12.5%
Meso N6 ani rot a 3.2% rot b 11.06% rot c 6.67%, belenus rot a 6.67%, oxomoco ukko tiwaz and stribog 6.67%

Edited by PookieNumnums

21 answers to this question

Hepit (low lvl capture) is IMO the best mission to farm Lith B4s exclusively. Enemies are so weak even the capture target can be one shotted by any weapon and by being good at bullet jumping the mission takes only a minute and a half to complete. This is not including the 12.5% drop chance it has there and couple that with great efficiency makes an ideal farming spot.

8 hours ago, ocihato said:

Im having a hard time getting the meso n6 any tipps?

Either, do Ukko capture mission which is the most efficient or do Ani survival.

Ukko has a 6.67% chance of dropping the meso n6 but can be done in under 2 min. Basically you’ll get a chance to get it every 2 min.

Ani has a 11.67% of dropping meso n6 on rotation b (that is 15 min reward). You’ll receive it every rotation b in a mission which mean in a hour, you can get 3 of 11.67% chances of dropping a meso n6 relic.

Its all rng though so all of this may not be what you experience or enjoy doing. Go ahead and try out both to see what you its like and if you can do it without getting burned out or bored. I suggest taking a break every now and then though.

Edited by (PS4)KyleXY12345

vor 2 Stunden schrieb (PS4)KyleXY12345:

Either, do Ukko capture mission which is the most efficient or do Ani survival.

Ukko has a 6.67% chance of dropping the meso n6 but can be done in under 2 min. Basically you’ll get a chance to get it every 2 min.

Ani has a 11.67% of dropping meso n6 on rotation b (that is 15 min reward). You’ll receive it every rotation b in a mission which mean in a hour, you can get 3 of 11.67% chances of dropping a meso n6 relic.

Its all rng though so all of this may not be what you experience or enjoy doing. Go ahead and try out both to see what you its like and if you can do it without getting burned out or bored. I suggest taking a break every now and then though.

Ah thanks

I found Aten to be a good place to farm the neo and axi relics. Why? Because it takes 5-6 minutes to complete it since it is mobile defense. You get either a neo(50%) or axi (50%). Of course, the chance of getting axi s3 or Neo R1 is just 5.88% but it is way faster (except for neo R1, capture T3 or survival is better).

For comparison. If you do survival T4 or interception it is going to take around 20 min with 12% chance. You could do 3 runs with 6% chance, the latter option seems better to me.

40 waves of defense and 20 minutes of survival...no relics. That kind of futility is why I quit the game except for sortie and why my GF who is the real fan did those 40 waves and 20 minutes and is irate.

Que the "This is how it was in the past" posters. To them I say: There is a reason why what you had to deal with with the old Void missions was changed. You hated it then, why should you bask in our misery now.

1 hour ago, tucker_d_dawg said:

Regardless of void or any other mission - these are fairly standard drop chances consistent with prior unvaultings (excluding PoE things) - why the salt? 

Relics only available from one location. Is this normal?

So a 20 minute run for an 11.11% chance of the only relic to drop the new parts. Then a 10% chance for that relic to drop the rare part.

Have fun and may RNG be forever in your favor.

On 2018-07-25 at 4:59 AM, PookieNumnums said:

Here are the unvaulted item relics/item lists, and the best locations to get these relics according to the drop tables published by DE which you can always access here: http://www.tinyurl.com/wikiframe

feel free to generally discuss your experiences farming these relics here if you wish (horror stories included, expecting to hear about neo n6)

i would prefer if this didnt get moved to players helping players  too late XD, or if it does... just tinyurl it and share it with your clan/alliance in their motd , or use this one that i created 

https://tinyurl.com/nprpunvault

stands for nyx prime rhino prime unvault 😄

Axi S3 
Scindo Prime BP
Nyx Prime Sys BP
Ankyros Prime Blade
Rhino Prime Sys BP
Boltor Prime Stock
Hikou Prime Stars

Lith B4
Boltor Prime BP
Rhino Prime Neuro BP
Scindo Prime BP
Nyx Prime BP
Forma BP
Ankyros Prime BP

Neo R1
Rhino Prime BP
Boltor Prime Reciever
Nyx Prime Chas BP
Hikou Prime BP
Ankyros Prime Gauntlet
Forma 

Meso N6
Nyx Prime Neuro BP
Scindo Prime Handle
Rhino Prime Chas BP
Forma 
Boltor Prime Barrel
Hikou Prime Pouch

here are the best drop locations and %s from what i could tell~ ( neo n6 gon' be a pain 🤣 )
Lith B4 teshub 12.5%, hepit 12.5%, taranus rot a 12.5% rot b 9.68% rot c 6.67%, ani rot a 9.68%
Neo R1 belenus rot a 6.67% rot b 12.5% rot c 9.68%, mot rot a 12.5% rot b 12.5%, mithra rot a 12.5% rot b 12.5%
Meso N6 ani rot a 3.2% rot b 11.06% rot c 6.67%, belenus rot a 6.67%, oxomoco ukko tiwaz and stribog 6.67%

You got a typo here. I don't see Scindo Prime blade anywhere.

❤️ This thread.  I really think this needs to be sticked or at least moved to where over we put guides in forums. 😄

Also would anyone like me to calculate the average number of runs needed for anything on the table?

Its pretty easy to calculate as for single player or void relics as its generally 1/p where p = drop's probability = chance.  For mods its 1/p where p = Mod Drop Chance * Chance .  The simple probability distribution of drops in Warframe is a Geometric Distribution

Teamwork substantially decreases this if we are talking about the actual drops from enemies.  I been working on a general statistical model to explain that more in detail based solely on what people have described. While I am currently waiting to hear back from the community or DE about a certain parameter (scaling of mobs), I can re-post the model so far here if people would like.