Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Splintercell+Metal gear stealth type PVP warframe fd

(PSN)lokaspoka

part 1

Bad stuff

Conlcave right now is more meleeing than shooting 

the bullet jump and bullet rolling requires u to have robot accuracy to shoot down a player with a gun this gets tiring after 1 match of cat and mouse

the pvp maps are far to small for warframes which move at speed of sound

the red highlight on enemy targets give away their positions 

daikyu a long range shotgun 1 hit kills

melee are short cut way for easy kills than using a gun

some melees kill with 1/2 hits and its used by plyers to the fullest (lacera,obex,zaws etc)

rhino skin and valkyr claws,oberns lift  are too good a defence and offensive

NEW FEATURES

Splinter cell Theme is definition of ninja hide in the shadows and strike ,conceal ur presence  again

Have maps which are far bigger with obstacles and boxes to use as cover  (Splinter cell maps,Rainbow six)

have dark shadow areas on maps to use as cover (splintercell)

add wall hug to move around while being stuck to walls or objects (the division)

have pipes and vents to climb up or go inside and add ability to do melee attack from ceiling (Splinter cell)

dont show the player that killed the player (Hard mode battlefield)

reduce the distance and speed of bullet and bullet roll

remove red highlight on enemy  players 

Moves explained

Wall climb to Melee or Shoot

Image result for splinter cell blacklistImage result for splinter cell blacklist

Wall Hug

Image result for splinter cell blacklist

Pipe climbing Air Melee

Maps which have low and top areas

dark and light areas on maps for Concealing ur positions

Related image

==================================================================================

==================================================================================

Part 2

This video Shows the potential for pure stealth game play taken from Splinter cell PVP blacklist

U will see Wall hugs,Wall Climb,Air Melee,Invisibility,

Map which is wide and complex to move around for stealth. shadowy dark areas for cover

Mercs are 1st person Spies are 3rd Person ( Camera Option which allows for varied game style)

==========================================================================================

============================================================================================

part 3   The Detailed Report on Pvp Mobility,Melee,Map

Conclave Changes  Stealth Game mode and Fair Pvp

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gun Weapons snipers,Vasto,Latron

fire rates  certain weapons which fire single bullet like the Vasto,Latron,snipers are at a disadvantage when up against warframes bullet jump,roll, to quickly they air glide and fire at u with a assault rifle which will compensate even if they miss a shot as they have no animation pauses in between fire.

range shotguns need to do far less damage when they are fire at a target in long range guns like arca plasma do too gooda damage at long range and cover the entire target due to their big energy bullet

damage snipers need to be able to kill when aimed at head with 1 shot and body 2/3 shots not this 75% crit to head

Melee wepons

melee weapon range need to be cut and  attack speed reduced to stop players from using melee to overcome their weak gunplay

Melee weapon lock on and stamina system and flinching

the stamina system should be used for melee weps to avoid the spams , the stamina will act like ammo reload to a gun but a melee version for melee weapons. add a lock on feature and flinchingn ideal for Clan Dojo duels and in PVP mode 

Melee users can fight with  melee weps and flinch when hit and lock on  and lock off so the camera keeps focus on target.

when against 100 enemys lock off featuring to fight them

as we have now using a gun reticle for melee wep is not good idea

flinching or both players will stand in front and hit away at each others until the first one dies be very anti climatic

there needs to be rolling backs which we have in warframe like darksouls

if theres no stamina the spamming wont stop

======================================================================================

=======================================================================================

Warframes Mobility

Bullet Jump Bullet Roll Air Glide,Abilities

Bullet jumping ,bullet roll air glide the speed and distance they reach  make it difficult to have a proper gunfight let alone snipe or kill with single bullet guns (vasto,latron). their are either slowed down greatly and range is cut by 80%.

Bullet Jump distance reduced from 4 metres to 50 cm

Bullet Roll reduced from 2 meters to 30 cm

Sprinting Default speed reduced to 0.500

Stamina can be used for these mobility to limit spam (Dark souls and StarWARS Battlefront use)

Cool downs that is used for Rolling in destiny the Hunter rolls for good reason

Pvp mechanics

remove the red highlight off enemy players

dont show the player that killed you

============================================================================

============================================================================

Warframe abilites non lethals allowed/Deactivate

there needs to be a option were warframe abilities can be deactivated

except for invisibility or shadow clones like Loki,Mirage etc

ash teleport,loki switch.Oberns heal,Rhino attack buff.

features mentioned before

wall hug

wall climb

hang off pipes,pillars

air melee

better maps with low and high area,shadowy areas,bigger maps, with pipes,vents,underground passages,boxes,crates

camera perspective 1st person or 3rd person like battlefront 2,Splintercell

Splinter Cell PVP player loyalty 5 years 2013

u got Splinter blacklist a PS3 game 5 years old game made in 2013 even that Pvp has players logging in and its 10x slower mobility than warframes.

its wep choice and cosmetics are 15x lower than war frames. its the pvp set up that is enjoyed

Edited by (PS4)lokaspoka

Most of the mechanics you named don't even exist in warframe, so you'd have to somehow convince the devs to add them to pve first in order to see them in pvp.

Also, i'm sure that anyone who wants a metal gear or splinter cell type of pvp will most likely be playing those games, not warframe.

5 hours ago, Stormdragon said:

you'd have to somehow convince the devs to add them to pve first 

i'm sure that anyone who wants a metal gear or splinter cell type of pvp will most likely be playing those games

stealth exist in warframe the grinneer and corpus do wall hugs while they shoot and they climb stuff to get to u but the warframes dont have these features.

2. the bad stuff of current pvp conclave is already mentioned anything new added now would be a Plus

3. These feature can be added to a stealth conclave game mode

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, as OP wanted me so bad to answer on this topic there

I'll comment on the features mentioned here, so it can also be considered my answer there.

В 25.07.2018 в 02:50, (PS4)lokaspoka сказал:

Conlcave right now is more meleeing than shooting 

the bullet jump and bullet rolling makes it impossible to shoot down a player with a gun

That's incorrect. If you can't do that it just means you doesn't have enough practice. Look for Conclave montages or Conclave dedicated channels on YouTube.

the pvp maps are far to small for warframes which move at speed of sound

Load on 'The Core' again and try to traverse through it using bullet jumps. Fells too small? Not for me at least.

the red highlight on enemy targets give away their positions 

I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate it if it was removed. Aiming at a bulet jumping enemy of the same colors as surroundings is just inconvenient.

daikyu a long range shotgun 1 hit kills

Try to score some kills using it. I've tried. Never killed anyone.

melee are short cut way for easy kills than using a gun

Really? And I always thought melee spammers are easy targets.

rhino skin and valkyr claws,oberns lift  are too good a defence and offensive

That's why they cost from 50 to 100 energy.

Splinter cell Theme is definition of ninja hide in the shadows and strike ,conceal ur presence  again

I think people just misunderstood all these 'space ninjas' references. It is about mobility rather than hiding. You know hiding is not a suitable strategy even in PvE outside Spy.

Have maps which are far bigger with obstacles and boxes to use as cover  (Splinter cell maps,Rainbow six)

have dark shadow areas on maps to use as cover (splintercell)

add wall hug to move around while being stuck to walls or objects (the division)

have pipes and vents to climb up or go inside and add ability to do melee attack from ceiling (Splinter cell)

1) Maps have just enough space and light not to turn the game into the ultimate hide-and-seek tournament. 2) Unnecessary complexity, I've already faced a problem with having not enough fingers on my arms to cover all possible movement combinations and ability usage, and now you're suggesting this. 3) Slows down the game too much.

dont show the player that killed the player (Hard mode battlefield)

Well this can be a thing if DE implement custom games.

reduce the distance and speed of bullet and bullet roll

Reduce it even further? No, thanks. Movement already feels slow af in Conclave compared to PvE, especially for heavier frames.

remove red highlight on enemy  players

See above.

This video Shows the potential for pure stealth game play taken from Splinter cell PVP blacklist

Yeah, except Warframe is not so focuced on slealth but on mobility.

fire rates  certain weapons which fire single bullet like the Vasto,Latron,snipers are at a disadvantage when up against warframes bullet jump,roll, to quickly they air glide and fire at u with a assault rifle which will compensate even if they miss a shot as they have no animation pauses in between fire.

Actually quite the opposite. Auto rifles are at disadvantage (when considering firing only) now because of their high spread, even when fired at stationary target some bullets miss, while semi auto weapons have a much better accuracy. To counter a bullet jumping opponent you must bullet jump yourself (again, see Conclave dedicated channels).

range shotguns need to do far less damage when they are fire at a target in long range guns like arca plasma do too gooda damage at long range and cover the entire target due to their big energy bullet

Here I can be wrong, because I'm not so skilled in Conclave to discuss balance. I love Plasmor myself, but faced it in the enemies' hands too, and as I can tell the way to counter it is to keep distance and use hit scan weapons. Same with Ignis except I've never used it.

damage snipers need to be able to kill when aimed at head with 1 shot and body 2/3 shots not this 75% crit to head

If I'm not mistaken you can one-shot with Rubico using sights. Sone snipers have higher fire rate so they have less damage, it is called balance. If you want to see a game where hit scan rifles are really hard to use see Tribes Ascend.

melee weapon range need to be cut and  attack speed reduced to stop players from using melee to overcome their weak gunplay

If you can score more kills using melee, go on, but as I've mentioned above, melee spammers are usually easy targets as melee attack reduce your mobility.

the stamina system should be used for melee weps to avoid the spams , the stamina will act like ammo reload to a gun but a melee version for melee weapons. add a lock on feature and flinchingn ideal for Clan Dojo duels and in PVP mode 

Again, too much complexity, and as I said just above, melee spam is already a really bad tactic. As for lock on, see the mod Hartseeker. Gues what mod is most frequently called unbalanced in Conclave. Yeah, this one.

Melee users can fight with  melee weps and flinch when hit and lock on  and lock off so the camera keeps focus on target.

when against 100 enemys lock off featuring to fight them

For lock on see above. As for flinching, eeh, maybe I just didn't understand you, English is not a first language. Can you please clarify what 'flinching' did you mean?

as we have now using a gun reticle for melee wep is not good idea

A dot in the center of the screen is always a good idea.

there needs to be rolling backs which we have in warframe like darksouls

So, warframe already have backflips and rolls, what's the problem?

if theres no stamina the spamming wont stop

Or it can be stopped with a bullet in the head.

Bullet jumping ,bullet roll air glide the speed and distance they reach  make it difficult to have a proper gunfight let alone snipe or kill with single bullet guns (vasto,latron).

You know, that's the point, evading enemy fire.

their are either slowed down greatly and range is cut by 80%.

No. See above.

Bullet Jump distance reduced from 4 metres to 50 cm

Bullet Roll reduced from 2 meters to 30 cm

Sprinting Default speed reduced to 0.500

So you want turn Conclave into 'Try not to fall asleep while reaching the door' challenge. It is already a lot slower than PvE, no point to slow it down further.

Stamina can be used for these mobility to limit spam (Dark souls and StarWARS Battlefront use)

See above

Cool downs that is used for Rolling in destiny the Hunter rolls for good reason

We already have them. You have only one bullet jump, one aim glide, one roll or backflip and one double jump before you have to land on the floor or jump on a wall. Not sure if the quantity of melee strikes mid-air is limited.

remove the red highlight off enemy players

dont show the player that killed you

See above

there needs to be a option were warframe abilities can be deactivated

Again, a good point if custom games are implemented.

except for invisibility or shadow clones like Loki,Mirage etc

Why these are so special? They are just the same abilities as Mag's Crush or Harrow's Thurible.

better maps with low and high area,shadowy areas,bigger maps, with pipes,vents,underground passages,boxes,crates

You just underestimate Conclave's level design. It is very good at least.

camera perspective 1st person or 3rd person like battlefront 2,Splintercell

Good luck with melee attacks in 1st person mode.

Well that wasn't too small of a reply, but you asked and I've done it.

1 hour ago, ant99999 said:

Ok, as OP wanted me so bad to answer on this topic there

I'll comment on the features mentioned here, so it can also be considered my answer there.

ur answer is based on wishful, thinking and hoping thats all. it is the same people who praise that there is nothing with pvp but are the same players who protest against any implemnetation of change. i call them conclave boy scouts

-the stage design are bad the map based on mars its atrocious map design with small space and lot of odd shaped buildings limiting any  space to shoot. The rail way map which is so tiny that within 4 seconds of rolling u reach the end. The maps lack any ways for stealth / space for snipers. key point if ur going to have fast movement have big maps to accommodate.

- Stealth Ninjas have always remained hidden and attack from shadows go see what ninjas are. The features of Wall hug,Wall climb,Aerial melee are something that warframes dont have.but the pve units do these (corpus,grinneer)

Snipers destiny snipers have high rate of fire they balance these by making their handling low and stability not reducing the damage if u knew about the logistic of a sniper rifle all riles kill with one hit to the head not this 75% crit. talking about one sniper rifle doesnt show anything.

- The melee reticle  is not good. dark souls uses a higher level of engine that allows lock on to bring camera focus to the enemy unit  and lockoff in order to attack. Quoting one dagger mod doesnt give any weight

Hiding - this is needed in pvp when u took out a player it gives u time to recharge and head out for next encounter

-Red highlight this is far by the worst idea ,helping a enemy player out while the game does the work for u telling he is the enemy.

-Camera focus if a player dies the killers position shouldnt be exposed as thats something the killed player needs to work to find.not be spoon feed like a 5yr old.

Melee abuse u missed what i said Melee players have easier time to get kills nothing was said that they were hard to kill.the lacera and heavy weight weapon are overpowered they need to only electrify u and knock u off ur feet and spam to wipe u off.Which is easy than using a gun as u can whale on entire groups of players.

- the speed of movement doesnt make a pvp good its the complexity and options that are given to players  that does it. whether they decide to use brute force and go shooting / play stealthy and take out players/ or run with melee wep for easy kills (need nerfing of range and speed). All other games nerf the rolling sprinting,jumping with cooldown and slow animation i.e ( titan jump glide,hunter double jump slow animation in air,Hunter rolling cool down timer) (starwars battlefront use stamina for sprinting stamina for rolling) for balance.  Only in warframe there is no minus

You if u played different shooting and 3d person Games like Stealth SPlinter cell,Metal gear, Dark souls, Star wars battlefront,Destiny Battlefield,Divsion. Warframe Pvp wouldnt be stuck in your head go see the angry Pve players who want conclave dead. ur in the minority ur  way of looking at things are not real.

Edited by (PS4)lokaspoka

I'm getting tired a bit of this arguement, so excuse me if I take a break from it at some point. Now to the answer.

5 часов назад, (PS4)lokaspoka сказал:

ur answer is based on wishful, thinking and hoping thats all.

Not at all, where did you even find this? My answer is based on facts and more rarely on my own experience, but totally not on wishes and hopes. However your entire post is based either on your wishes or your experience, yet I've never used this as an arguement.

is the same people who praise that there is nothing with pvp but are the same players who protest against any implemnetation of change

You know that rule that the proof is done by the one who states, not the one who disagrees. This gives me and other ones who think the Conclave is ok the opportunity not to prove anything, because, you know, everything that's there is right by default, we don't state a thing. However it is your duty to prove the Conclave is wrong because you made that topic stating it. Repeating the statement over and over again without proving it doesn't make it correct.

i call them conclave boy scouts

Don't call people names, it's considered bad manners, especially if your opponent is one of them.

the stage design are bad the map based on mars its atrocious map design with small space and lot of odd shaped buildings limiting any  space to shoot. The rail way map which is so tiny that within 4 seconds of rolling u reach the end. The maps lack any ways for stealth / space for snipers. key point if ur going to have fast movement have big maps to accommodate

So in reality your entire arguement goes to these particular maps. Well this is just a subjective opinion, I don't like 'The Settlement' map either, however some people and often the majority of the lobby think the other way. I can just recommend you not to play these maps if you don't like them, there are far bigger and spacious maps in Conclave. As for the space for snipers, well, I consider it a good point, because camping is generally considered a not-so-fair behaviour in arena shooters.

Snipers destiny snipers have high rate of fire they balance these by making their handling low and stability not reducing the damage if u knew about the logistic of a sniper rifle all riles kill with one hit to the head not this 75% crit. talking about one sniper rifle doesnt show anything.

Excuse me if I'm being rude, but are your a game designer? Well, me neither, so neither of us can just state this or that way of balancing is right, we can just say that it must be balanced somehow. If you don't like some particular weapon, well, don't use it then. I don't like Grakata Prisma for example, it is too fast and wild for me, but that doesn't mean it is a bad weapon. Speaking of which I don't even know how to answer your final sentence, as it was just my counter arguement to you saying that snipers need to be able to one-shot. So they do, where was I wrong?

The melee reticle  is not good. dark souls uses a higher level of engine that allows lock on to bring camera focus to the enemy unit  and lockoff in order to attack. Quoting one dagger mod doesnt give any weight

So Dark Souls does it. What's next? How does it prove that Warframe needs to be doing the same? As for the daggers mod, ok, I'll clarify. It is considered unfair or unbalanced by so many players, because it just removes a variable from the equasion, which is aiming. You just don't need to aim to kill an enemy (not mentioning the other things you still must do obviously). The Conclave is built on aiming skill, why does it need to have a mechanic that removes a neccesity to use it? Speaking of which doesn't it somehow interfere with your other arguement of melee spam being a problem? So choose one at last: should melee spam be nerfed or buffed?

Hiding - this is needed in pvp when u took out a player it gives u time to recharge and head out for next encounter

And you can hide if you want because, you know, your red outline doesn't go through walls, but more often it is done by running away and evading.

Red highlight this is far by the worst idea ,helping a enemy player out while the game does the work for u telling he is the enemy.

So accordong to you, the player shouldn't know who is an enemy, and who is an ally? Imagine how chaotic it would be. We even have a warframe dedicated to exactly this - Nyx. And by the way in most other arena shooters this is done buy painting players in different team colors, so Warframe isn't the only game doing this. Guess why the players used bright skins (literally the same outline) during Unreal Tournament championships? Exactly because what I told you:

6 часов назад, ant99999 сказал:

Aiming at a bulet jumping enemy of the same colors as surroundings is just inconvenient.

Camera focus if a player dies the killers position shouldnt be exposed as thats something the killed player needs to work to find.not be spoon feed like a 5yr old.

What are you even argueing with? I've actually told it would be a nice idea to have it as an option (read as 'mutator').

Melee abuse u missed what i said Melee players have easier time to get kills nothing was said that they were hard to kill.the lacera and heavy weight weapon are overpowered they need to only electrify u and knock u off ur feet and spam to wipe u off.Which is easy than using a gun as u can whale on entire groups of players

Well, great that you've clarified you've been talking about blade-and-whips. I've seen some posts claiming their range to be too large, so I have nothing against nerfing these. However, this have nothing to do with melee in general. And this is the time to speak about the risk and reward. Speaking very generally, risk level divided by reward level should be the same always for good balance. And while long range weaponry have a small risk and small reward (which being a smaller possibility of you being killed fast as well as the time to kill for you being big), melee on the other hand have bigger risk and bigger reward (being you losing mobility and becoming an easy target as well as the enemy being easier to kill). The same balance goes within the weapon types btw.

the speed of movement doesnt make a pvp good its the complexity and options that are given to players  that does it. 

Thats right, that's why I'm playing Warframe, and not just travelling 10 times the speed of light in Space Engine. Warframe as an arena shooter brings in a whole lot of new possibilites for fast traversal (not just bunny hop or translocator abuse, you know).

whether they decide to use brute force and go shooting / play stealthy and take out players/ or run with melee wep for easy kills (need nerfing of range and speed).

So, you already have a lot of possible behaving scenarious, and even more, you can (and must) swich them mid-air to be less predictable. However as I said being stealthy is not an option. The game isn't even suited for this (nevertheless you can use Loki to be literally invisible, but I don't consider it a stelth mechanic of the kind you've mentioned). Again, warframe is too fast for stealth like this. Like you can't bullet jump in Sprinter Cell, right? So you can't be stealthy in Warframe.

All other games nerf the rolling sprinting,jumping with cooldown and slow animation i.e ( titan jump glide,hunter double jump slow animation in air,Hunter rolling cool down timer) (starwars battlefront use stamina for sprinting stamina for rolling) for balance. 

Again, what does this prove. And every game except Titanfall doesn't have titans in it. And every game except Chicken Invaders doen't have chickens as an alien race, what's next?

Only in warframe there is no minus

Have you even read my answer?

6 часов назад, ant99999 сказал:

You have only one bullet jump, one aim glide, one roll or backflip and one double jump before you have to land on the floor or jump on a wall.

You if u played different shooting and 3d person Games like Stealth SPlinter cell,Metal gear, Dark souls, Star wars battlefront,Destiny Battlefield,Divsion. Warframe Pvp wouldnt be stuck in your head

Out of this list I only didn't play Splinter Cell and Metal Gear. And I didn't notice myself being somehow different towards Warframe. Guess why? Because they are different games dammit! How many times will you go back to these kinds of arguements? 

go see the angry Pve players who want conclave dead.

Maybe they all just don't know how to play it? You know, lots of people think the Earth is flat. Does their number prove them right?

ur  way of looking at things are not real.

Should I consider it a philosophic problem or a rude arguement?

Oh, and I totally forgot about this:

Цитата

Stealth Ninjas have always remained hidden and attack from shadows go see what ninjas are. The features of Wall hug,Wall climb,Aerial melee are something that warframes dont have.but the pve units do these (corpus,grinneer)

As for 'see what ninjas are' part, well, yeah, sorry to inform but 'ninjas play free' is just a commercial slogan, and it was so for at least three years now. We can not even be considered ninjas, more samurais on steroids (even lore-wise). As for all these gameplay mechanics, well I can really understand you, they seem so 'tactical' and all, but they are just incompatible with the current movement system. Even if you implemented it, no one would use them, they have almost no advantages over bullet jump based movement. But on the other hand, hey, maybe one day they will add a game mode where we will be able to play as a grineer soldier? But please outside the Conclave.

And also we do have wall climb as well as aerial melee.

Edited by ant99999
Forgot about one of the points

I was Obersvering the Grinneer

they do wall hugs,Wall hug crouch,gun melee if u get close, they also climb crates to get to u if they using melee

wall hugs

<br/><a  data-cke-saved-href="http://oi66.tinypic.com/o0dpop.jpg" href="http://oi66.tinypic.com/o0dpop.jpg" target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>

Wall Hug Crouched to Shoot (behind cover)

wall hug crouched<br/><a  data-cke-saved-href="http://oi63.tinypic.com/54jgqx.jpg" href="http://oi63.tinypic.com/54jgqx.jpg" target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>

Wall Crouch to Shoot

wall shoot<br/><a  data-cke-saved-href="http://oi67.tinypic.com/mb0t1h.jpg" href="http://oi67.tinypic.com/mb0t1h.jpg" target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>

Gun Melee (same thing as the Mercs do In Splinter Cell)

gun melee<br/><a  data-cke-saved-href="http://oi63.tinypic.com/195zs.jpg" href="http://oi63.tinypic.com/195zs.jpg" target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>

Climbing

(GO play a defence mission and use Radial Disarm take away the corpus/grinner weps)

when they have their melee weps they will actually climb stuff to get to u

These things are really good for any 3rd person shooter

Edited by (PS4)Shukoa_E_Daniyal