Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

no way to accept terms and conditions of android app on s9

(XBOX)Ars Caligatio

I've installed the android app , my phone is a new s9 running android, my platform is xbox one and after accepting my login it takes me to a terms and conditions screen from microsoft saying the app will have access , do you accept. 

but there's no accept button and closing the screen exits my login.

feel stupid, but i can't find a solution and i'd really like to have this on my phone.MmzfXyF.jpgFWQvhbA.jpg

Edited by (XB1)Ars Caligatio
adding screencaps

9 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Sure you don't have to scroll down first...?

Lol, yep. I'm sure. I've scrolled the window every way possible, shrunk and enlarged it to it's limits and there's just no button to accept. there is a grey box with the bolded letters WN in it next to "Let this app access your info?" and then the api name. 

[edit] though clearly , I'm new to these forums and not having the option to delete a post (that i've figured out yet anyway) hopefully doesn't prejudice you to my tech score.

1 minute ago, (XB1)Ars Caligatio said:

Lol, yep. I'm sure. I've scrolled the window every way possible, shrunk and enlarged it to it's limits and there's just no button to accept. there is a grey box with the bolded letters WN in it next to "Let this app access your info?" and then the api name.

Curious, unless anyone else has a suggestion then it might be best to request this thread is moved to the appropriate feedback section, just so that DE are made aware of the fact that the the app doesn't function on the latest Galaxy (if they aren't already).

13 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Curious, unless anyone else has a suggestion then it might be best to request this thread is moved to the appropriate feedback section, just so that DE are made aware of the fact that the the app doesn't function on the latest Galaxy (if they aren't already).

That makes sense, it just seemed odd that i haven't managed to find anyone else with the problem and there's more than a few ppl with an s9 and xbox one warframe accounts. My thinking was I'm just not seeing something. 

Since i also haven't figured out direct adding of pics to a post on this forum I'm going to add a link to the screenshots in the OP

forgot something

16 minutes ago, SastusBulbas said:

Some websites work with some browsers not others, some websites are poorly set up for mobile browser apps and some optimised for mobile browser apps and not desktop via browser as dar as I am aware?

Definitely . I wasn't sure if you were asking because i was trying to figure out how to post images directly ilto messages in this forum vs linking them from an image host

• 2 weeks later...

Have had same issue, with no fix in sight. But I tried logging in on my galaxy note 8 and it worked fine. Now I'm able to log in on my s9+ no problem. You just have to use another device for initial login, which sucks but at least you can use app.

Edited by (XB1)Da Otaku King
grammar