The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily Tribute - Primed mod

Swiftroph

3 minutes ago, Swiftroph said:

It's your opinion, but honestly I think what you say make no sense. It's not about being entitled or not. 

With the same logic, "why should you get something due to your login day counter".

I left the game because at this point, I grew tired of it. Good for you that installed the game in it's prime time and logged daily since then, but I've played it at a time where it was becoming repetitive. 

I'm gonna stop repeat myself on this, but I'm perfectly fine with cosmetic loot or special weapon through the daily system. I've always been defending people that bought Prime Excal, it's perfectly normal that they keep exclusivity over this for example. 

But if something is making you stronger (even a little as people here argue "it's not that strong" it is still a bit stronger), it should be game through the game, through farm, through event, through sorties, through foundry... Honestly I don't care how, but you should be able to find a way to focus on it, to gain it through the game, not from a year and half wait. 

Your entire argument basically boils down to I was here before the change of login rewards so I should be able to get it quickly and without effort now I've returned to the game several years later.  The only reason you're fine with the weapons and cosmetics staying as login rewards is because they're not a mod and you specifically single out primed vigor as a mod YOU WANT for a specific build of a newer frame. 

Technically you can get the mod already, you just need to login every day for the next year to get it, something you wouldn't have needed to do if you hadn't taken a 2 YEAR break.  It's basically a reward for being 'dedicated' rather than just being able to go to baro and buy it which is the situation with most 'veterans'.

As to why you should get something from login rewards, to reward those of us who are actually interested in the game and in most cases are playing the game on a regular basis.  It's there to discourage people taking large breaks from the the game. 

il y a 1 minute, LSG501 a dit :

Your entire argument basically boils down to I was here before the change of login rewards so I should be able to get it quickly and without effort now I've returned to the game several years later.  The only reason you're fine with the weapons and cosmetics staying as login rewards is because they're not a mod and you specifically single out primed vigor as a mod YOU WANT for a specific build of a newer frame. 

I'm sorry but you probably didn't read anything I said since the beginning. My entire argument have nothing to do with my seniority in the game. I think it's exactly the same thing for new player, they should be able to get it through a farm system or through gameplay like I said.

And "the only" reason I'm fine with cosmetic and weapon, is because they don't change the gameplay at all for other player. It's "prestigious" to have a weapon a cosmetics through loyalty.

Next time you want to participate in a debate, please do not attack the messenger and try to put word in is mouth through your own analysis.

Yes I do personally "want" primed vigor, but I'm sure someone else want something else. For sure I'm gonna point out something I want, because any Harrow out there doing the same build as me are "stronger" than me if they have primed vigor. Same thing for anyone that would you primed shred over regular shred.

I fail to see why giving players a choice instead of making them wait years to acquire mods like Primed Shred is a bad thing. Soon the PC will hit 1,000 daily logins and that means that a new player will have to play for almost 3 years to acquire every login, except in those 3 years another 3 years of rewards will accrue. So new players will be so far behind that the system would almost serve no purpose.

Instead imagine if new players could pick their 50 day rewards and, more importantly, choose which rewards to skip. This would let them be able to acquire the most relevant items in a timely manner. They wouldn't get any extra rewards and would still have to login for 50 days just like everyone else, they would only get to select their individual reward path. How would that be a bad thing?

Edited by (PS4)Hiero_Glyph

35 minutes ago, Swiftroph said:

I'm sorry but you probably didn't read anything I said since the beginning. My entire argument have nothing to do with my seniority in the game. I think it's exactly the same thing for new player, they should be able to get it through a farm system or through gameplay like I said. 

And "the only" reason I'm fine with cosmetic and weapon, is because they don't change the gameplay at all for other player. It's "prestigious" to have a weapon a cosmetics through loyalty. 

Next time you want to participate in a debate, please do not attack the messenger and try to put word in is mouth through your own analysis.

Yes I do personally "want" primed vigor, but I'm sure someone else want something else. For sure I'm gonna point out something I want, because any Harrow out there doing the same build as me are "stronger" than me if they have primed vigor. Same thing for anyone that would you primed shred over regular shred.

Try and spin however you want, it's pretty clear what your real motives are. 

30 minutes ago, (PS4)Hiero_Glyph said:

Instead imagine if new players could pick their 50 day rewards and, more importantly, choose which rewards to skip. This would let them be able to acquire the most relevant items in a timely manner. They wouldn't get any extra rewards and would still have to login for 50 days just like everyone else, they would only get to select their individual reward path. How would that be a bad thing?

And which rewards would you skip.. would it be the mods, the weapons or the n50 day rewards of a glyph/forma/potato etc.... oh wait let me guess you'd skip the n50 rewards because they're not the mods or the weapons which is totally unfair on those that have had to take those 'unwanted' rewards while we've been logging in regularly. 

I personally don't see an issue with what we have but if they do make it so you can pick your rewards I don't agree that you should be able to skip the n50 day rewards and get EVERY mod and weapon in half the time.  Actually I feel they should increase the MR requirements on all the weapons to compensate too

Edited by LSG501

When you think about it, all this game does with rare/valuable/useful items is rewarding some form of "loyalty". In the case of some mods, you have to farm them through bosses or challenges. In the case of building new prime frames or weapons, you have to farm relics and then resources (often rare ones or ... ahem ... those that disappear after a few days). In the case of items sold by Baro, you have to wait for him to appear every 2 weeks, remember to visit him then, and then pray he brings the stuff you need, pay the cost (which can be steep depending on your point of view). I don't see the loyalty in the form of daily logins as being more unfair than waiting for almost a year to get your hands on a Primed Ravage for example, and that's just a reasonable estimate for a player neither "casual" nor "veteran".

1 hour ago, LSG501 said:

And which rewards would you skip.. would it be the mods, the weapons or the n50 day rewards of a glyph/forma/potato etc.... oh wait let me guess you'd skip the n50 rewards because they're not the mods or the weapons which is totally unfair on those that have had to take those 'unwanted' rewards while we've been logging in regularly. 

I personally don't see an issue with what we have but if they do make it so you can pick your rewards I don't agree that you should be able to skip the n50 day rewards and get EVERY mod and weapon in half the time.  Actually I feel they should increase the MR requirements on all the weapons to compensate too

Are you really this selfish that you can't see how everyone benefits from this? Who cares what you got before this change is implemented, it is just extra stuff you acquired that others do not have unless they have more 50-day logins than you. What it does is make it so that everyone can progress at a similar pace regardless of when they started playing. New players will still have a lot of rewards to filter through while veteran players can pick the best of the rest. And lol at the MR thing, are you really that insecure in a PvE game?

Il y a 1 heure, LSG501 a dit :

Man! I don't know why you're this salty about this. You need to calm down.

My motive is making sure everyone have the same advantage to be strong in the game. I don't care what you think about it, but you do look very frustrated with the idea that someone with more dedication in the game than just a daily login would get something you had.

Like Hiero pointed out, it's a PVE game, you're even more likely to have a good group if they can have the good stuff too. I'm not even sure why you're so scared that people would have the same stuff than yours other than pure selfishness.

The only one whinning bout this is "you".....you want something u haven't earned....sorry ain't gonna happen bro....u want it, then earn it!!!! You're one of those that sits in trade chat and buys everything but don't wanna play....Maybe go back to destiny.......It's a rewared for the dedicated and the ones that's loyal, not for beggars and whinners like u...maybe should be more loyal and play the game........lol

il y a 18 minutes, (XB1)T0PP HATT a dit :

The only one whinning bout this is "you".....you want something u haven't earned....sorry ain't gonna happen bro....u want it, then earn it!!!! You're one of those that sits in trade chat and buys everything but don't wanna play....Maybe go back to destiny.......It's a rewared for the dedicated and the ones that's loyal, not for beggars and whinners like u...maybe should be more loyal and play the game........lol

Another that didn't read anything and is just commenting.

So far the only thing I've bought is Nyx prime when it got out. I've farm everything I have and stated multiple time that I would agree to a way to farm the mod.

You don't "earn" something by login everyday... Tired of the comment here that doesn't even understand the point.

3 hours ago, (PS4)Hiero_Glyph said:

Are you really this selfish that you can't see how everyone benefits from this? Who cares what you got before this change is implemented, it is just extra stuff you acquired that others do not have unless they have more 50-day logins than you. What it does is make it so that everyone can progress at a similar pace regardless of when they started playing. New players will still have a lot of rewards to filter through while veteran players can pick the best of the rest. And lol at the MR thing, are you really that insecure in a PvE game? 

The only people it benefits are those that haven't put the time in, explain how those at the higher end (there are some heading towards 1000 days remember) benefit from being able to pick whatever reward they want when there is literally one reward for them to pick from.

I'm not insecure in the slightest, it's funny how you chose to go down this route as a way to try and 'dismiss' my views... are you sure you're not feeling insecure that you can't perform unless you have the 'best of everything'? 

I just don't feel that the game needs to be watered down any further to allow for new players to catch up by taking the 'easy route'.  If you're going to make things easier (which I don't feel is needed) to get then there needs to be another way of 'slowing' players down, increasing the MR of login rewards is the easiest way to encourage players to take other options or do other things before getting them. 

3 hours ago, Swiftroph said:

Man! I don't know why you're this salty about this. You need to calm down.

My motive is making sure everyone have the same advantage to be strong in the game. I don't care what you think about it, but you do look very frustrated with the idea that someone with more dedication in the game than just a daily login would get something you had. 

Like Hiero pointed out, it's a PVE game, you're even more likely to have a good group if they can have the good stuff too. I'm not even sure why you're so scared that people would have the same stuff than yours other than pure selfishness.

I'm quite calm thank you very much, you're the one trying to get things without effort, not me. 

Also as we've already explained (remember we have experience of these mods and weapons) the mods and weapons make very little if any difference to being strong in this game, hell on the star map you can pretty much run with forma'd 'starter' weapons. 

You keep going on about farming something, well imo some things should not be available via 'easy' or 'cheese mode' farming and actually should be given to reward people for investing real time and effort into the game. 

Oh I don't know how you get selfishness, it's nothing of the sort, it's about people who feel entitled to get everything without putting any effort in.  Those who have the rewards and have been here as long as you, you keep pointing out how long you've been here, have put the time and effort into logging in and in most cases playing the game, why should someone who couldn't do that get those same items in weeks when the other players have spent, as you say, years attaining them.

6 hours ago, Swiftroph said:

Not sure if you read my first post, but I'm rank 17, have almost every prime frame currently available, I've played every frame so far but Wukong (because I'm not interested). I have a few full moded frame and weapon, including lots of forma.

I was playing before the daily tribute rework, so I had to start from 0 days 2 month ago, even if I'm currently able to play everything in the end game. So how can you think I don't need it? 

You don't deserve it!! You quit, then come here whining about what You missed out on.

33 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

The only people it benefits are those that haven't put the time in, explain how those at the higher end (there are some heading towards 1000 days remember) benefit from being able to pick whatever reward they want when there is literally one reward for them to pick from.

I'm not insecure in the slightest, it's funny how you chose to go down this route as a way to try and 'dismiss' my views... are you sure you're not feeling insecure that you can't perform unless you have the 'best of everything'? 

I just don't feel that the game needs to be watered down any further to allow for new players to catch up by taking the 'easy route'.  If you're going to make things easier (which I don't feel is needed) to get then there needs to be another way of 'slowing' players down, increasing the MR of login rewards is the easiest way to encourage players to take other options or do other things before getting them. 

Alright, let's do this then. How does giving players the choice of their 50-day reward ruin their new player experience? Will they acquire an OP mod or weapon or some other reward that skews their power level in some awkward manner?

And let's be 100% clear, new players will never catch up. They will earn less 50-day rewards than any player that is at least 50 days ahead and continues to login. The only difference is that the new players can select the rewards that provide the biggest incentive towards their style of play. And isn't the entire point of the login reward system to incentivize players to keep logging in?

So really the change benefits DE, it benefits new players, it benefits any player that is behind on login rewards, and literally nothing changes for those players that are at the most current login reward. It's a win-win scenario for everyone involved.

il y a 1 minute, (PS4)Hiero_Glyph a dit :

Alright, let's do this then. How does giving players the choice of their 50-day reward ruin their new player experience? Will they acquire an OP mod or weapon or some other reward that skews their power level in some awkward manner?

And let's be 100% clear, new plyers will never catch up. They will earn less 50-day rewards than any player that is at least 50 days ahead and continues to login. The only difference is that the new players can select the rewards that provide the biggest incentive towards their style of play. And isn't the entire point of the login reward system to incentivize players to keep logging in?

So really the change benefits DE, it benefits new players, it benefits any player that is behind on login rewards, and literally nothing changes for those players that are at the most current login reward. It's a win-win scenario for everyone involved.

I think there is no point in feeding this troll any more.

The only primed log-in mod I actually use on a daily basis or even consistently is Primed Fury. Primed Vigor, you'll get to a point where you won't really need utility mods to survive. There are a few instances where this mod does help. Primed Shred, is decent, but like someone else mentioned: it comes nowhere near being as useful or powerful as a riven mod. Now, riven mods are a mess! Rivens are an actual situation where other players can be more powerful than you (unless you shell out 1200-2000 plat) and you can't do anything about it. At least with the log-in rewards you can control whether or not you gain them.

7 hours ago, ZenDash said:

with the recent 'surprise' unvaultings through twitch you can bet that will be the direction they'll be heading towards, they're ditching vets to bring in more destiny/fortnite kids only for the majority to quit after the freebies are over.

This. A. Billion. Times!

I have yet to read a "reason" as opposed to an "entitled excuse" as to why it is any different for new players today as opposed to someone like myself that started almost three years ago and had the same long AF time ahead of me to gain these items. I'm almost at 850 days and never once did I complain about having to do something so easy as log-in to a game I claim to love so much.

21 minutes ago, Swiftroph said:

I think there is no point in feeding this troll any more.

Oh resorting to this, I think this shows the type of player you are more than anything and all because I disagree with your sense of entitlement to something without any effort I get called a troll...

23 minutes ago, (PS4)Hiero_Glyph said:

And let's be 100% clear, new players will never catch up. They will earn less 50-day rewards than any player that is at least 50 days ahead and continues to login. The only difference is that the new players can select the rewards that provide the biggest incentive towards their style of play. And isn't the entire point of the login reward system to incentivize players to keep logging in? 

Yes At 50 days the mods and weapons could skew things, you should not have access to top tier mods that early on in the game, for one thing the odds are you won't have the endo or credits to do anything with them.  It would also skew 'progression' of development in the game, that's why the first 50 day reward is an affinity booster etc, 100 days is a pistol with a unique feature but not exactly strong, the first primed mod is after 200 days and it's primed fury.

Personally I don't feel you should be able to get a primed version of a mod before you get the non primed version either.

It's not about how many rewards a player actually gets, it's about the effort in getting to those rewards, especially if they can skip out the 50 day rewards, which are basically pointless at high levels in most cases, because they would literally get everything those of us who have spent this time logging in have received in half the time.  That is not fair on those of us who have spent the time getting everything already because we've in essence spent twice the time to get the same rewards as someone who started after us.  . 

I have no idea how the change benefits DE, it literally only benefits new players and screws over players who have been regularly playing because it doesn't actually make anything better for them while making it easier for the new players.  It is not a win-win situation for those that already have put the time and effort into getting said items.

Edited by LSG501

il y a 23 minutes, (PS4)supernova_girlie a dit :

I have yet to read a "reason" as opposed to an "entitled excuse" as to why it is any different for new players today as opposed to someone like myself that started almost three years ago and had the same long AF time ahead of me to gain these items. I'm almost at 850 days and never once did I complain about having to do something so easy as log-in to a game I claim to love so much.

Well maybe a good reason is that those item didn't exist back then? You didn't have to "wait" for anything... those things were created only for you...

this thread is probably gonna get locked soon..

easiest solution here would be to take the Primed Mods out and give them to Baro, he's meant to be the Primed Mod merchant after all. perhaps also give him the weapons, that way people who need them need only farm ducats to get them, and anything that makes Baro worth visiting is not a bad thing. leave the caches and cosmetics in the login tree so that people still get something for logging in, and ensure that nothing that affects stats gets put into the system.

not gonna lie though, 1000 days will need to be something special, so if we're ever getting another weapon or Primed mod before the new system, it'll be then.

1 hour ago, LSG501 said:

Oh resorting to this, I think this shows the type of player you are more than anything and all because I disagree with your sense of entitlement to something without any effort I get called a troll...

Yes At 50 days the mods and weapons could skew things, you should not have access to top tier mods that early on in the game, for one thing the odds are you won't have the endo or credits to do anything with them.  It would also skew 'progression' of development in the game, that's why the first 50 day reward is an affinity booster etc, 100 days is a pistol with a unique feature but not exactly strong, the first primed mod is after 200 days and it's primed fury.

Personally I don't feel you should be able to get a primed version of a mod before you get the non primed version either.

It's not about how many rewards a player actually gets, it's about the effort in getting to those rewards, especially if they can skip out the 50 day rewards, which are basically pointless at high levels in most cases, because they would literally get everything those of us who have spent this time logging in have received in half the time.  That is not fair on those of us who have spent the time getting everything already because we've in essence spent twice the time to get the same rewards as someone who started after us.  . 

I have no idea how the change benefits DE, it literally only benefits new players and screws over players who have been regularly playing because it doesn't actually make anything better for them while making it easier for the new players.  It is not a win-win situation for those that already have put the time and effort into getting said items.

There is literally no effort for login rewards other than staying home. As for screwing over other players it does no such thing. This is just your own attitude being reflected as you feel you have earned something that others have not. Both you and the new player logged in for 50 days. That is the only requirement and both of you fulfilled that to become eligible for a reward.

To be clear, this isn't about me, it's not about you, and it's not about new players or veteran players. It's about DE keeping players logging in every day to play their game. The way DE does this is not to make them feel like they have to login for 650 days to get a specific reward but giving them the choice of which reward they want for logging in every 50 days. DE incentivize players and the players get to decide if that reward is worth their time. This isn't a loyalty program no matter how much you want to believe it is; this is about player retention.

And yes it is a win-win as you are losing nothing. New players will never catch up. Players that missed some logins due to having other obligations will never catch up. So no matter what the players with all of the login rewards have benefitted the most from this system. I'm sorry you feel you have earned something but your entitlement is not the issue here, player retention is.

3 minutes ago, Swiftroph said:

Well maybe a good reason is that those item didn't exist back then? You didn't have to "wait" for anything... those things were created only for you...

No, that's not entirely true. By the time I got my Azima(100 days), Primed Vigor (400 days) was a thing already. I remember thinking to myself that 400 days was a long time and that I would only bother going for it if I really enjoyed this game. It's strange to me that so much emphasis is being placed on log-in rewards lately (meaning there have been numerous threads demanding getting the later rewards earlier), I've only really considered log-in rewards once I've gotten a new one and for the most part I just play the game and next thing I know it's 200 days, 300 days, 800 days!

Again, for me, Primed Fury has been the only log-in mod that has made any significant impact on my experience. Truth be told, you can throw on Berserker and/or Dispatch Overdrive and get the same experience. Right now, we could probably use Primed Vigor with Umbral Vitality along with a few others to see what's the max health we can get Inaros up to without arcanes, but that's not really enough for players to huff and puff about.

The login primed mods all look super powerful but once you get them they feel not so great.

Primed fury is 55% attackspeed but you can get 75% off of berserker

Vigor looks promising with it's 220% health and 220% shields.... until you realise that your vitality/redirection giving 440% is just as good. And in many cases better because health has armour scaling. There also comes a point with experience that you realise that direct health/shield mods are a dumb idea to fallback on and the difference is meaningless.

Primed Shred, the firerate increase is a detriment in a lot of cases since it kills your ammo economy, and the punchthrough- here's the thing, the difference in punchthrough is extremely hard to value. I have a hind riven with 5m punchthrough, and saddled with metal augur, primed shred and vigilante offense, I cannot find a scenario where this 10m+ punchthrough build is beating my ferrox with no punchthrough that only has 1.5m base punchthrough to work with.

By the time you get to day 200 for primed fury, you will have had a few sorties under your belt. And guess what, if you've won those sorties and reaped a reward, you don't need any more of these primed mods- you've beaten the highest endgame this game has to offer. Everything else beyond is min-maxing. Whatever you had to win the sortie was what you needed. What you had was mandatory for progression but these primed mods, they're just for completionist feelings.

56 minutes ago, (PS4)Hiero_Glyph said:

There is literally no effort for login rewards other than staying home. As for screwing over other players it does no such thing. This is just your own attitude being reflected as you feel you have earned something that others have not. Both you and the new player logged in for 50 days. That is the only requirement and both of you fulfilled that to become eligible for a reward. 

To be clear, this isn't about me, it's not about you, and it's not about new players or veteran players. It's about DE keeping players logging in every day to play their game. The way DE does this is not to make them feel like they have to login for 650 days to get a specific reward but giving them the choice of which reward they want for logging in every 50 days. DE incentivize players and the players get to decide if that reward is worth their time. This isn't a loyalty program no matter how much you want to believe it is; this is about player retention.

And yes it is a win-win as you are losing nothing. New players will never catch up. Players that missed some logins due to having other obligations will never catch up. So no matter what the players with all of the login rewards have benefitted the most from this system. I'm sorry you feel you have earned something but your entitlement is not the issue here, player retention is.

If logging in is no effort why is it such a problem to do it for so many....oh wait, maybe it does require some effort to do after all.  Also think yourselves lucky it doesn't reset to zero after taking breaks, plenty of other games do that.

LOL, trying to make out I have an attitude when I'm not the one trying to get something without putting any effort in.  I like many others have put the time and effort into getting these items, as I said earlier I'm coming up to 800 days, that means I am around 150-200 days behind the 'newest item' and I have never once thought I wish I could get the latest item now, it has always been something to work towards. 

You say it's about keeping players logging in every day yet your entire idea is to shorten the amount the time it takes to get everything..... How exactly is making a player get everything quicker going to make player retention higher.  That's some seriously strange logic there. 

You keep going on about win-win situation and then go on about exactly the same things which are only benefiting new players.  The new system ONLY benefits new players, the old players haven't benefited from the old system because there has been no 'short cuts', we've put the effort in to get the items since we've been playing, something 'new players' seem incapable of doing. The new 'get it quick' system doesn't benefit those who already have everything before the latest items. 

You can try and spin this as player retention but if these login rewards were an issue for player retention, something I'm sure DE is acutely aware of in their metrics for the game, there wouldn't be as many players as there are now or DE would have done something a long time ago because the login rewards have been this way for around 3 years...

1 hour ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

easiest solution here would be to take the Primed Mods out and give them to Baro, he's meant to be the Primed Mod merchant after all. perhaps also give him the weapons, that way people who need them need only farm ducats to get them, and anything that makes Baro worth visiting is not a bad thing. leave the caches and cosmetics in the login tree so that people still get something for logging in, and ensure that nothing that affects stats gets put into the system. 

Um...most people would agree the 'caches' are the weakest part of the milestone login rewards, especially when you get to a higher level because we've likely already got them, can you honestly say someone at 950 days needs a 7 day credit booster and an orokin reactor.   There's also one cosmetic, the syandana, if you include the glyphs in the caches like they are now.

Moving everything but cosmetics and caches to baro is kind of just stupid imo, that completely devalues the time and effort players have put into getting the rewards from logins. 

Edited by LSG501

il y a une heure, Obviousclone a dit :

The login primed mods all look super powerful but once you get them they feel not so great.

Primed fury is 55% attackspeed but you can get 75% off of berserker

Vigor looks promising with it's 220% health and 220% shields.... until you realise that your vitality/redirection giving 440% is just as good. And in many cases better because health has armour scaling. There also comes a point with experience that you realise that direct health/shield mods are a dumb idea to fallback on and the difference is meaningless.

Primed Shred, the firerate increase is a detriment in a lot of cases since it kills your ammo economy, and the punchthrough- here's the thing, the difference in punchthrough is extremely hard to value. I have a hind riven with 5m punchthrough, and saddled with metal augur, primed shred and vigilante offense, I cannot find a scenario where this 10m+ punchthrough build is beating my ferrox with no punchthrough that only has 1.5m base punchthrough to work with.

By the time you get to day 200 for primed fury, you will have had a few sorties under your belt. And guess what, if you've won those sorties and reaped a reward, you don't need any more of these primed mods- you've beaten the highest endgame this game has to offer. Everything else beyond is min-maxing. Whatever you had to win the sortie was what you needed. What you had was mandatory for progression but these primed mods, they're just for completionist feelings.

You are absolutely right, and I'm already doing my daily sortie with "almost" no trouble. Personnally, I would really like Primed vigor for the fun of doing a Harrow build with max possible shield.

Yes you can play without them, but I feel it's unfair that mods are in the daily tribute.

My suggestion is to include a daily quest that nets you the next day's login rewards. That means you can try to advance the counter by two days every day and slowly catchup

Obviously the daily quest will not appear if you are at the max number of days.

Even veterans should not hate this idea because they must have missed some days in the 4-5 years, or want to take a break once a while. This will also allow them to go have a holiday and not "lose progression".

More than x2 progression would actually be dangerous as the 70% and 75% lotus discounts are a key draw to these rewards and could possibly be abused, leading to a platinum inflation. 

Edited by wtflag