[DE]Rebecca

PC Update: An eye-catching skin comes... (but probably tomorrow).

Just now, Acersecomic said:

We moved to red veil room.

I was at instance 2, we had like 30 people but most of them left already.

vor einer Stunde schrieb Caliboom:

It just saddens me that they're not telling the community anything, no info about how the update is going, how close it is, if it's delayed or not.

have u ever played any other game ???? if u really think DE doesnt communicate ur out of ur mind.

Imagine the Prime stream starts from Red Veil room with words " We hear your prays, and here is me"

When you tell people in the relay chat that you are not that interested Nidus Deluxe and that you more interested in Vauban Deluxe and two people managed to get themselves kicked from the relay chat. 

Just now, Soviet_Onion said:

are we getting special effects with nidus abilities?

If we ever get it

exDeeZ

Just now, Soviet_Onion said:

There were no special effects when they showed the skin in the last dev stream. Maybe they changed it.

Can we at least have some news about how the update is going? It shouldn't take that long to release a skin..

3 minutes ago, Soviet_Onion said:

Nah, abilities look the same. DE confirmed this in the recent devstream

1 minute ago, Caliboom said:

Can we at least have some news about how the update is going? It shouldn't take that long to release a skin..

I think DE is busy with getting the live stream ready, that is going to go live in around 2 to 3 hours.

6 minutes ago, Soviet_Onion said:

I hope that we do see some revamped abilities, as this skin is well deserving of such(plus half of me thinks they are waiting till the last possible minute to release because they are still fine tuning the visual ability overhual)

13 minutes ago, unknown418 said:

When you tell people in the relay chat that you are not that interested Nidus Deluxe and that you more interested in Vauban Deluxe and two people managed to get themselves kicked from the relay chat. 

it\s true I was there

DE... remember that time we got our Nidus Deluxe, fashioned it, captura'd it, then flexed with it before the stream? Me either :sadcry:

When Nidus Deluxe come out meet in Larunda Relay 2 if busy then Larunda Relay 3!
We will celebrate!

• Upvote 1

But, did they say at what hour they will release it?

In USA( parts of it at least) is almost 2pm(14.00) and who cares that in my place is almost 11pm(23.00) well... I care, but You know, they have options 😞

Just now, MoonEater said:

But, did they say at what hour they will release it?

In USA( parts of it at least) is almost 2pm(14.00) and who cares that in my place is almost 11pm(23.00) well... I care, but You know, they have options 😞

Sadly we do not know, we have been waiting for 4 hours now