[DE]Rebecca

PC Update: An eye-catching skin comes... (but probably tomorrow).

Justo ahora, Mozulol dijo:

I'm gunna get it regardless of the price, just curious how much I should have ready >.<

Imma say that the pack will probably be around 15-20€ most likely, seeing the ammount of polish it has.

Will the skin come with updated ability visuals?

Asking this, because, in my opinion, the currently fleshy and infested looks of Nidus abilities don't really fit well with the more sleek, bone-y and shiny looks of Nidus deluxe.

Specifically, the, let's call them "Helminth hair", is nowhere to be found on the nidus deluxe, but is a key component to the looks of Nidus 4.

Don't get me wrong, the skin looks nice, so do Nidus ability visuals, but I have my doubts that those 2, relatively different themes go together all that well.

Edited by MaidGalaxy
  • Upvote 7

hace 1 minuto, MaidGalaxy dijo:

Will the skin come with updated ability visuals?

Asking this, because, in my opinion, the currently fleshy and infested looks of Nidus abilities don't really fit well with the more sleek, bone-y and shiny looks of Nidus deluxe.

Specifically, the let's call them "Helminth hair", is nowhere to be found on the nidus deluxe, but is a key component to the looks of Nidus 4.

Don't get me wrong, the skin looks nice, so do Nidus ability visuals, but I have my doubts that those 2, relatively different themes go together all that well.

I think the Helminth hair and particles would still go well with rusty tones mixed with ghastly blue. Maybe it's just me, but it would probably be able to imitate the biomechanical look of Deluxe quite well (though I'd also love to see different visuals, even if very unlikely).

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Belucard said:

Imma say that the pack will probably be around 15-20€ most likely, seeing the ammount of polish it has.

yeah i guess 225 plat to 300 smth

8 minutes ago, Mozulol said:

Wonder how much this will cost

Judging by the amount of cosmetics I think it will be one of the pretty expenisve, probably around 250 for the pack, like trinity Strega (Which also includes a companion cosmetic and a weapon skin, but no syandana)

Take your time DE, the more we wait the better the skin will be! Can't wait to have the deluxe skin in the game though, it looks so good!

Edited by xXDeadsinxX

honestly..everything about it looks great...except the bloody energy arms...which will sadly make me use black colors to hide them

2 minutes ago, Kalvorax said:

honestly..everything about it looks great...except the bloody energy arms...which will sadly make me use black colors to hide them

Even if black energy would hide the energy entirely, there are still bones inside those arms that are probably unaffected by energy color.

• Like 1

The Kubrows/Helminth only get the armor, right? Or do they also get the appearance? And if yes, how exactly would that work.

47 minutes ago, Neelfrost_ said:

I have a weird request. Can we please have an option to turn off nidus mutation mode where he pops out? Personally, I like the non-armored deluxe better, so I would like to keep it always.

I'm off the same opinion. And I include that opinion for the Helminth-skin too.

The base versions looks rather sleek, fitting with the general Warframe-aesthetics which I personally like. That, while the full-blown mutation versions with all those spikes and stuff, imo, look quite overdone and something more from a "typical fantasy MMO".
I mean, don't get me wrong, they look quite nice and all (although not really my personal taste, but that's besides the point), but I don't see how it would mesh will with our customization of armor-pieces and Syandanas and stuff. It just doesn't look... "Warframey" too me, personally.

43 minutes ago, Baanish said:

My Nidus is all formaed up and my plat is ready for this...

same 😄 can't wait. Also just got targis prime for maximum fashion

3 minutes ago, Azamagon said:

I'm off the same opinion. And I include that opinion for the Helminth-skin too.

The base versions looks rather sleek, fitting with the general Warframe-aesthetics which I personally like. That, while the full-blown mutation versions with all those spikes and stuff, imo, look quite overdone and something more from a "typical fantasy MMO".
I mean, don't get me wrong, they look quite nice and all (although not really my personal taste, but that's besides the point), but I don't see how it would mesh will with our customization of armor-pieces and Syandanas and stuff. It just doesn't look... "Warframey" too me, personally.

Don't know about nidus but im pretty sure that the helminth armor is like normal kubrow armor so you equip it if you want it or not. so the armor is separate of the actual skin.

well quess i'l be doing relic opening for the rest of the day now , just so i have enough (or if 246 plat is enough i'm happy :p)

Meh. Another delay, and no word of actual playable CONTENT like a new weapon or something. What happened to that "new weapon every two weeks" promise, huh?

And still no fix for argon/rubedo/gallium orbiter decorations still having broken, dull lighting.

Edited by MaraWuti
  • Haha 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 3

Nooo, was looking forward to getting the nidus skin bundle today as a birthday gift for myself ;_;

Ah well, what's one more day? Keep up the good work team!

1 hour ago, Yukinooh said:

Rebb confirmed that on twitter, the eyes move.

Quite disappointed by this the eyes being there in the first place kinda ruins the skin for me and now that they move as well? I might have to pass this up too... : /

• Haha 3
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 1

1 hour ago, Gabbynaru said:

I'm still sitting here hoping for more flesh and disgust... 1 more day of hope before major ,disappointment I suppose.

This still looks amazing... what do you mean disappointment.

• Haha 1
  • Satisfied 1
  • Upvote 1