[DE]Rebecca

PC Update: An eye-catching skin comes... (but probably tomorrow).

Just now, dustinhisanate said:

This still looks amazing... what do you mean disappointment.

I really don't like it. I loved Nidus' design because he was a lot more fleshy than all other Warframes. That made him unique. This skin, it just makes him metallic, like every warframe in the game. That's disappointing to me. I wanted him even more grotesque and disgusting. This is anything but.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

About the eyes, there's always shoulder armor to cover them up if you don't like them 👍

Edited by Reddy55
  • Upvote 1

Only Nidus? What about Titania, Nyx and Vauban deluxe skins? I mean the skin looks awesome but I think fan bases of those other warframes would love to have the deluxe skins for those Warframes come out same time.

1 hour ago, MaraWuti said:

Meh. Another delay, and no word of actual playable CONTENT like a new weapon or something. What happened to that "new weapon every two weeks" promise, huh?

And still no fix for argon/rubedo/gallium orbiter decorations still having broken, dull lighting.

This was unanswered for way too long now.

1 minute ago, Shadilay said:

This was unanswered for way too long now.

Except, it was answered. 

If Warframe would have stayed with the "release a new weapon every two weeks" model, it would most likely have died, so they made content that is new and refreshing, but not necessarily what we would have expected.

• Applause 1

tbh i like this skin more on paper than game so don't know if i will gonna waste plat on this skin , we will see

also , why the nezha deluxe is taking so much time? 

Ray start sculp it on the Devstream #105 , almost 7 month ago, on the same devstream we saw the concept of vauban and octavia deluxe skin, octavia is already in game , and the vauban one we can say that is already ready , then not much time ago we saw this new deluxe and here we go , tomorrow we will have it out

at this point i feel like the nyx and limbo deluxe will come out before the nezha one...

• Applause 1

Just now, MaidGalaxy said:

Except, it was answered. 

If Warframe would have stayed with the "release a new weapon every two weeks" model, it would most likely have died, so they made content that is new and refreshing, but not necessarily what we would have expected.

Can you please link the answer? I'd like to read/listen.

There was no refreshing content in the past 5 months, except Sacrifice. Which took around 20mins to complete and 3 hours to max out. For a perspective, Nezha deluxe was shown on devstream 5 months ago.

that's an instant Buy for me , there is a sydana coming along with the deluxe skin i beleive ; right space mom ?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

When I look at this skin, I think of Anima from FF10. I'm sure that's where the inspiration was from to make this as well. I mean, just look at it!

latest?cb=20130928035937

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Shadilay said:

Can you please link the answer? I'd like to read/listen.

There was no refreshing content in the past 5 months, except Sacrifice. Which took around 20mins to complete and 3 hours to max out. For a perspective, Nezha deluxe was shown on devstream 5 months ago.

The only thing I clould find so far was a thing that hints to something similar, still trying to find the exact quote, but can't promise that I do (because of how many devstreams / interviews there simply are).

Spoiler

Will give another answer, in case I find the exact quote on the thing.

I've been slacking on getting Nidus for some time now even though I need to get him for increasing my MR. But as soon as I saw that this skin was coming I jumped on and finished farming for him, just 1 hour until he's complete. Stoked for this skin.

28 minutes ago, Sarmaa said:

pricing of the bundle? above 500p or less?

i hope not , onyl got about 246 plat atm , so i hope it's somewhere around that price xD

• Applause 1