[DE]Rebecca

PC Update: An eye-catching skin comes... (but probably tomorrow).

3 minutes ago, Pmueck3 said:

i hope not , onyl got about 246 plat atm , so i hope it's somewhere around that price xD

Currently the most expensive Deluxe bundle is 325 Plat which is the Loki bundle. I really don't think they would jump all the way up to 500 for this one, but I suppose we will see.

One thing i would really love for these deluxe skins is if they actually changed the way abilities looked too to make them truly DEluxe 🙂

Edited by OriginalBoss
  • Applause 1

also the eyes....THEY MOVE!                                                                                                                                                              moving-eye-gif-2.gif              

4 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We are giving ourselves an extra day to polish the highly-anticipated Nidus Deluxe Skin - meaning you can expect it tomorrow!

I pray that means that his abilities will get a visual overhaul to match the skin!

Edited by S.C.
  • Like 1

Justo ahora, Sarmaa dijo:

pricing of the bundle? above 500p or less?

I would say less, remember that at the end of the day it is just cosmetics and the deluxe cosmetic bundles don't surpass 325p (that is the cost of the Loki Deluxe bundle) I would say the cost at max is 350. 

Yeah !! , i can't wait for this skin to come since it's design reveal back then 😄 I'm gonna enjoy it at it's full potentialo for sure ! Thanks to the artists and the Devs who permits this gem to come alive 🙂

33 minutes ago, S.C. said:

I pray that means that his abilities will get a visual overhaul to match the skin!

They likely wont as no deluxe skin has ability overhauls.

10 minutes ago, Anatolius said:

Well, DE has always been upping the level of how much different deluxe skins are to the mainframe and with Nidus deluxe, a really well-anticipated skin, that also is thematically different enough from the mainframe to justify such an ability overhaul, it would be the perfect time to show us another masterwork of DE magic.

When you see this:

Spoiler

10Before.jpg.ee43baaa8a37ae42130a50165db

11After.jpg.2fe91f57a74aceaddbe1a7d42d9f

Then the first thing that pops to mind isn't really this:

Spoiler

yvNxB3v.jpg

Nidus deluxe is more elegant, ghastly, uses a lot more bone surfaces and a significant amount more shiny armor, which overall simply doesn't go with the infested theme that Nidus abilities all use.

I agree about the fact that it looks way different from his initial form , and it will certainly look strange to pop all those fleshy stuffs ...

Maybe if it had a more "fleshy" armor growing instead of the metal parts would it match better his initial theme.

But I'm totally in love with the deluxe skin. It is precisely what i wanted for my Nidus , something more ... "mastered".. Great job DE ! 👌

Edited by Zephonhim

20 minutes ago, MaidGalaxy said:

Well, DE has always been upping the level of how much different deluxe skins are to the mainframe and with Nidus deluxe, a really well-anticipated skin, that also is thematically different enough from the mainframe to justify such an ability overhaul, it would be the perfect time to show us another masterwork of DE magic.

When you see this:

Hide contents

10Before.jpg.ee43baaa8a37ae42130a50165db

11After.jpg.2fe91f57a74aceaddbe1a7d42d9f

Then the first thing that pops to mind isn't really this:

Reveal hidden contents

yvNxB3v.jpg

Nidus deluxe is more elegant, ghastly, uses a lot more bone surfaces and a significant amount more shiny armor, which overall simply doesn't go with the infested theme that Nidus abilities all use.

I'm aware of the design.

That being said, I still highly doubt they will add these aspects simply because 1. They haven't in the past. 2. They didn't on Friday (devsteam) so I have my doubts they were gonna wipe up something in 3 to 4 days (assiuming they took off the weekend) to reskin all of the abilities which would need new models to get done.

Again. I say its unlikely not impossible.

Edited by Anatolius
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, S.C. said:

But... a number of them actually do.

Which deluxe skins have varieties to their normal counterparts. I am aware that prime skins do that but I have never noticed a change in abilities in regards to deluxe skins.

Of course, nova is an example. I retract my previous statement.

Edited by Anatolius
I do my own research
  • Applause 1

Just now, Anatolius said:

Which deluxe skins have varieties to their normal counterparts. I am aware that prime skins do that but I have never noticed a change in abilities in regards to deluxe skins.

Rhino's Iron Skin, Octavia's Roller, Nova's skin has spectral arms popping out of her back when casting abilities... and it's possible I'm missing a few.

Do the second pair of arms move/unfurl when you build enough stacks? 

Those arms ruins it for me, the more i look at nidus deluxe the more it resemble the design of a chaos'ish marine from the regular Warhammer.

Maybe it'll be like some songs, the moment you hear them u don't like them but after listening to the song over and over you grow fond of it and start liking it..

• Applause 1

5 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Will Nidus have a weapon skin or only the Helminth skin?

Thank you for the news update. I hope PC players can see a Tenno Reinforcement or maybe even that Relay Reconstruction event soon. "Paused the last Dev update at the right time 😛

unknown.png?width=833&height=469

hace 1 hora, Anatolius dijo:

yes nova delux have skill overhauls xD

Gives me a bit of a Bioshock vibe... wouldn't be surprised if that was were some of your inspiration for it came from
tbh though, I'm probably going to use this with my "Doesn't Get Stacks" build, since I kinda prefer the unmutated version of this skin

Are any other deluxe skins coming out tomorrow too, or just Nidus's?

im honest: even tho i love infested styled stuff generally, not just in warfame, i generally like such monster stuff, but somehow i never ended up playing nidus too much. this skin might actually change that though...