[DE]Rebecca

PC Update: An eye-catching skin comes... (but probably tomorrow).

6 hours ago, dustinhisanate said:

This still looks amazing... what do you mean disappointment.

He wants the skin that he doesn't like to have a completely different theme because he thinks it suits Nidus better. This is not the skin for him. Maybe someone will make a cool tennogen skin he enjoys but one isn't meant to be infested/mutated disgusting but more like mysterious otherworldy alien disgusting.

• Woah 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, LIKE_A_PR3DAT0R said:

tbh i like this skin more on paper than game so don't know if i will gonna waste plat on this skin , we will see

also , why the nezha deluxe is taking so much time? 

Ray start sculp it on the Devstream #105 , almost 7 month ago, on the same devstream we saw the concept of vauban and octavia deluxe skin, octavia is already in game , and the vauban one we can say that is already ready , then not much time ago we saw this new deluxe and here we go , tomorrow we will have it out

at this point i feel like the nyx and limbo deluxe will come out before the nezha one...

Meanwhile I'm still waiting for Zephyr's deluxe that was announced so many years ago now that you forgot to mention it.. and, now that I think about it, it might even have been announced before Octavia and Nidus were even in the game.. and both of them will have a deluxe by tomorrow xD

Just checked and it was announced in devstream 67 all the way back in Jan. 22nd 2016. So it was before Inaros, Titania, Nidus and Octavia existed.

Edited by TrinXT
  • Applause 1

I wanted to buy it just when it cames out but my platinum discount ended before I got refund from my game. I guess I'll have to wait.

This look so so good though!

10 hours ago, Gabbynaru said:

I'm still sitting here hoping for more flesh and disgust... 1 more day of hope before major disappointment, I suppose.

Maybe in the future, but I think default Nidus is already "disgusting" enough to where they want a different aesthetic, as is usually the goal for their deluxe skins.

If they actually change his ability looks to match his skin theni will be ever happy and hopefully DE realizes that past and future Deluxe skins should have this done to them too to make them actually feel different and unique 

I mean... DELUXE MAGGOTS! xD

• Applause 1

7 hours ago, Anatolius said:

我知道这个设计。

话虽这么说,我仍然非常怀疑他们会仅仅因为这些问题而增加这些方面。他们过去没有。2.他们没有在周五(devsteam),所以我怀疑他们会在3到4天内擦掉一些东西(假设他们周末起飞)来重新点燃所有需要新模型完成的能力。

再次。我说这不太可能不可能。

sublimation

I have a question: does this skin also change the appearance of Nidus' abilities? Because it'd be aesthetically clashing to see a crystalline-bronze warframe firing off infested mush and tentacles.

11 minutes ago, RS219 said:

I have a question: does this skin also change the appearance of Nidus' abilities? Because it'd be aesthetically clashing to see a crystalline-bronze warframe firing off infested mush and tentacles.

You didn't notice the eyes on his shoulders?

14 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

PC Tenno!

We are giving ourselves an extra day to polish the highly-anticipated Nidus Deluxe Skin - meaning you can expect it tomorrow!

See you then, Tenno!

P.S: Here's the pictures we showed at TennoCon! Check it out!
10Before.jpg11After.jpg

Thanks for the new wallpaper

1 hour ago, RS219 said:

I think it will to an extent. At least I hope so. Something small like a few eyeballs on your tentacle/infested stuff. 

1 minute ago, Mogar said:

I think it will to an extent. At least I hope so. Something small like a few eyeballs on your tentacle/infested stuff. 

Eyeballs on tentacles, huh

tumblr_mfhzedBqrL1rtxq5lo1_500.gif

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, lordmadness said:

so excited for this skin .the kubrow skin so amzing just relly hoping that 500 p be engoth 

i think will be 250 like the trinity + big doggo skin one , don't see why u all think this one cost 500p :thinking:

2 hours ago, FollowTheFaceless said:

You didn't notice the eyes on his shoulders?

Eyes aside, I mean to change the general aesthetics of his abilities such as casting 1 from "pile of flesh and bone spikes with fungus patches growing on the floor" to "cascade of crystal and bronze spikes", stuff like that. Maybe the larva ball has a few eyes and uses glowy-transparent tentacles instead of being a tangle of rubbery tentacles.