[DE]Rebecca

PC Update: An eye-catching skin comes... (but probably tomorrow).

2 hours ago, AAlliiaas said:

Hopefully the servers are down right now because they are adding it...

Nnno, it only gets added in during the actual patching process when everyone has to close their game and run the launchers to update.

Servers would be down due to other unrelated and unspecified

Just now, RS219 said:

Nnno, it only gets added in during the actual patching process when everyone has to close their game and run the launchers to update.

When is that? I want it now!! ^^

Edited by PrincessRuby

1 minute ago, RS219 said:

It turns out "servers are down" for me because I got IP banned for entering in too many glyph promo codes. 😓😥

32 minutes ago, PrincessRuby said:

When is that? I want it now!! ^^

Given my opinionated familiarity with the timing of patch releases I am placing estimates to be within 11 hours and 10 minutes of now. Don't hold your breath waiting for it!

29 minutes ago, AAlliiaas said:

It turns out "servers are down" for me because I got IP banned for entering in too many glyph promo codes. 😓😥

Yowtch, that's rough. Hopefully it's just 10 minutes or something, I have no idea how that sort of ban works.

Edited by RS219

1 minute ago, RS219 said:

Given my opinionated familiarity with the timing of patch releases I am placing estimates to be within 11 hours and 10 minutes of now. Don't hold your breath waiting for it!

Yowtch, that's rough. Hopefully it's just 10 minutes or something, I have no idea how that sort of ban works.

Thanks!

8 minutes ago, RS219 said:

It's been over 4 hours I guess I'll have to wait another 6 for support to even have a chance at seeing my ticket...😥I was soo looking forward to buying that Nidus deluxe on the spot! I had been saving so much plat and just got my helminth! Besides the fact I spent over 350p in rhino and nyx prime sets -_-

EDIT:(BTW(yes, this info isnt important whatsoever)I was also very excited to buy the rhino deluxe for my upcoming rhino prime :\)

Edited by AAlliiaas
Forgot info

MY BODY IS READY, dear god that 50% coupon that came a few days ago, bought some plat and am ready to spend!

26 minutes ago, AAlliiaas said:

It's been over 4 hours I guess I'll have to wait another 6 for support to even have a chance at seeing my ticket...😥I was soo looking forward to buying that Nidus deluxe on the spot! I had been saving so much plat and just got my helminth! Besides the fact I spent over 350p in rhino and nyx prime sets -_-

EDIT:(BTW(yes, this info isnt important whatsoever)I was also very excited to buy the rhino deluxe for my upcoming rhino prime :\)

I'll be honest, I've never heard of anyone getting banned for entering too many promo codes before. Just send a support ticket and hope they don't spend days to get to you.

3 minutes ago, RS219 said:

I'll be honest, I've never heard of anyone getting banned for entering too many promo codes before. Just send a support ticket and hope they don't spend days to get to you.

Same, i once did like 30 promo codes/glyph codes in a few minutes because i wanted them all. No ban.

17 minutes ago, RS219 said:

13 minutes ago, PrincessRuby said:

Same, i once did like 30 promo codes/glyph codes in a few minutes because i wanted them all. No ban.

Yeah I found a Reddit thread while doing some research on the topic. So many people having the same issue that also say they did indeed enter in too many BAD codes, as in they've been used already. I went through a list and entered all of them and yes, I had quite a few bad ones 😕

Edited by AAlliiaas

2 minutes ago, AAlliiaas said:

Yeah I found a Reddit thread while doing some research on the topic. So many people having the same issue that also say they did indeed enter in too many BAD codes, as in they've been used already. I went through a list and entered all of them and yes, I had quite a few bad ones 😕

Hope you get unbanned soon.

4 minutes ago, AAlliiaas said:

Bad codes? Partners who freely give away their glyph codes generally have it as a phrase on their name (POORGAMER or something) that everyone can use, and those who don't have it as XXXX-XXXX-XXXX jumble of words and letters usable only once. Unless you were attempting to spam used and expired codes from Quiette Shy's past streams or something like that I don't think it should warrant a ban.

Do you have the reddit link? Please share.

Edited by RS219

14 minutes ago, RS219 said:

Bad codes? Partners who freely give away their glyph codes generally have it as a phrase on their name (POORGAMER or something) that everyone can use, and those who don't have it as XXXX-XXXX-XXXX jumble of words and letters usable only once. Unless you were attempting to spam used and expired codes from Quiette Shy's past streams or something like that I don't think it should warrant a ban.

Do you have the reddit link? Please share.

Here's one, I can't find other until later. Using my phone in bed. I have the others in my PC history. 

5 minutes ago, AAlliiaas said:

Here's one, I can't find other until later. Using my phone in bed. I have the others in my PC history. 

I entered a load of promo codes, but just got a message saying i couldnt enter any more at that time.

I thinkits to prevent people from using bots to 'guess' codes.

6 minutes ago, chaotea said:

I entered a load of promo codes, but just got a message saying i couldnt enter any more at that time.

I thinkits to prevent people from using bots to 'guess' codes.

That's what I read 

Do we have any confirmation of his metallic tint, is it the same as Inaros Deluxe used to be or just  a regular one? Cause it ain't looking ordinary from those previews.

13 hours ago, Rhino_Umbra said:

finally, a skin for non-steam users, Thanks DE

you know you can link warframe to steam even of you don't play it over steam? nothing holds you back to get tennogen skins, only money does.