[DE]Rebecca

PC Update: An eye-catching skin comes... (but probably tomorrow).

4 минуты назад, Xydeth сказал:

i think considering its a bit of a special skin maybe around 300-350 max, my personal guess.

i agree but because its supposed to have warframe skin, kubrow skin(helminth?), claw weapon skin and syandana.

I can successfully say that the skin is now [DE]layed. 4 minutes counts as well. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

vor 1 Minute schrieb GunMute:

Nidus summoning party @ Larunda 1, anyone?

yeah I was there until now

6 minutes ago, GunMute said:

I just got banned from region chat for saying the skin is [DE]layed lmao

You get banned for saying "delayed"  now?

I have a feeling it won't be available until after the stream tonight, but I can wait... maybe.

1 minute ago, Leyvonne said:

I have a feeling it won't be available until after the stream tonight, but I can wait... maybe.

that would suck rly bad cause they stream at 2am my time so i'll have to wait till tommorow 6pm cause i got work and i don't have the patience for that

Still IP banned...I don't mean to be impatient but I thought Warframe support dealt with suspension/bans ASAP? Starting to get frusterated with this "Entered too many codes back-to-back and get a punishment for it..."

If it hasn't dropped by now, it's probably coming after they show it off again tonight

Just now, AAlliiaas said:

Still IP banned...I don't mean to be impatient but I thought Warframe support dealt with suspension/bans ASAP? Starting to get frusterated with this "Entered too many codes back-to-back and get a punishment for it..."

I didn't see anywhere in the promo-codes section of Warframe.com a rule saying "Don't put too many codes in!"

4 minutes ago, ExplosiveBolts said:

inviiiiiiiiiiiite.

You just declined my invitation xP party is still going.