Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[VIDEO] of Ember Damage. Yup, Needs a Buff

ShinTechG

*whining people in the distance* 

Sarcasm: they didnt die instantly its bad embers bad de ruined her reeeee

reality: if they die in like 2-5 seconds its fine in my book she still as armored as wet paper but im sure people find work arounds and good on them for adapting :thumbup:

1 hour ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

Ember is fine where she is, it's called balance just cause she doesn't nuke everything in 1 second doesn't mean a buff is necessary. Also you were going against lv 115 corrupted heavy gunners, they have highest base armor in the game and that armor isn't weak to fire.

i think op is being sarcastic with needs a buff i thought of it like this 

here is a video of embers damamge vs 115 gunners *shows video and mops the floor with said gunners pretty quickly* yeah she needs a buff  

On 2018-07-25 at 7:10 PM, ljmadruga said:

Replace “Ember” with “Melee” and you have a more accurate title. Also, you should test in ESO and go for as many waves as you can.

Eh, as far as ESO, not really my thing for testing my frames and pushing limits.  That efficiency mechanic is not my cup of tea. I do however have a video on my channel of my Ember pushing solo in in the MOT. Highest I reached solo was 52 minutes. Trying to get better for 1 hour solo in there which is my final goal for every frame. BTW this is without using any metas/cheese tactics.

Also the enemies in ESO are not hard to kill at all. It's just hard to keep up with efficiency having to run all over the place and sometimes with bad spawns. Not every frame has an advantage of nuking the place lol

Edited by ShinTechG