Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

so going by his latest video, LifeofRio uses Speed Holster for one of his his most min-maxy endgame builds

Legion-Shields

10 minutes ago, Legion-Shields said:

how come when other people talk about youtubers nobody bats an eye, but as soon as I bring up ONE DUDE suddenly I'm being hit with philosophy WTF

First time I have noticed a post dedicated to a specific streamer, I am new to WF.

I still don't get it. 🙂

14 минут назад, Legion-Shields сказал:

how come when other people talk about youtubers nobody bats an eye, but as soon as I bring up ONE DUDE suddenly I'm being hit with philosophy WTF

I think you would get a discussion rolling if you would test and shared your impressions about that aura yourself...

4 минуты назад, Zimzala сказал:

First time I have noticed a post dedicated to a specific streamer, I am new to WF.

I still don't get it. 🙂

I don't get it too. WF is fun to play but it is so boring to watch someone playing.

Edited by rand0mname

21 minutes ago, Zimzala said:

The real question is, IMO, why I would _ever_ waste my precious time on this planet, in this form, watching someone else play a video game?

Isn't the entire point of playing the game to actually play it?

This whole, entire business built around watching others play games is just another part of our culture obviously not designed for me...

More power to them if they can get people to pay them for it, but I just don't get it.

Because I don't have the money to buy it. And I don't have a processing system strong enough to run it. I like to see others opinions as well, hence why I watch Warframe.

31 minutes ago, Legion-Shields said:

Does he give out their names? I've only watched a couple of his videos.

Not sure in the video, but I would guess he did on Twitter, since he was tweeting at the guy or something. I didn't have enough interest in that kind of behavior to watch the whole thing.

1 minute ago, midtarget said:

Because I don't have the money to buy it. And I don't have a processing system strong enough to run it. I like to see others opinions as well, hence why I watch Warframe.

OK, cool, that's the first _real_ answer I have ever gotten to that question, thanks!

28 minutes ago, Legion-Shields said:

Because you made a post dedicated to championing a mod you don't seem to care for or have any stake in, yet still made a post for it. You are championing a youtuber that most players haven't even heard of yet also acting like you aren't a long-term fan of his. Basically You had no reason to post this on either side of the spectrum for either the mod or the youtuber, yet you did. That's why everyone is hitting you with confused responses.

It's like me saying "Adam Yogstaff" (a fake celebrity name I just made up) who is relatively unknown, uses Ajax glass cleaner. What now Windex users?
He's a relative nobody and his taste in glass cleaner doesn't matter at all, nor do I personally like him very much, or do I use Ajax glass cleaner.

Why on earth do I, or anyone else care? Get it now?

Just now, Azlen said:

Because you made a post dedicated to championing a mod you don't seem to care for or have any stake in, yet still made a post for it. You are championing a youtuber that most players haven't even heard of yet also acting like you aren't a long-term fan of his. Basically You had no reason to post this on either side of the spectrum for either the mod or the youtuber, yet you did. That's why everyone is hitting you with confused responses.

It's like me saying "Adam Yogstaff" (a fake celebrity name I just made up) who is relatively unknown, uses Ajax glass cleaner. What now Windex users?
He's a relative nobody and his taste in glass cleaner doesn't matter at all, nor do I personally like him very much, or do I use Ajax glass cleaner.

Why on earth do I, or anyone else care? Get it now?

why jump to the assumption that I'm championing the guy using it? Or even that I'm championing the thing being used? The only thing I've actually done with my OP is to challenge those who claim Speed Holster is useless by giving them an example where someone who plays high-level content not only makes it work, but actually prefers it in one of his builds.

1 minute ago, Legion-Shields said:

so much shade lmao

How so?

I love to study why people do things.

This is the first answer of substance I have gotton for that question.

Usually, I get some form of "you just don't/won't/can't get it", which does not get me any further understanding.

People often get offended from my questions, I try to let them know I am curious, but often someone chooses to take offence when none is intended.

People enjoy different forms of entertainment and I like to explore why people do what they do.

Some people think they are being 'interrogated' when simply asked 'what logic/emotion/reason led you to this act' in the form of 'why?'. I don't get that either. 🙂 

Just now, Legion-Shields said:

why jump to the assumption that I'm championing the guy using it? Or even that I'm championing the thing being used? The only thing I've actually done with my OP is to challenge those who claim Speed Holster is useless by giving them an example where someone who plays high-level content not only makes it work, but actually prefers it in one of his builds.

Other than to champion one or the other.... why? Why do you care about Speed Holster and challenging people who think it's useless?

1 minute ago, Azlen said:

Other than to champion one or the other.... why? Why do you care about Speed Holster and challenging people who think it's useless?

Because it clearly contradicts their opinion, and I want to know what they think of it, as asked in my OP?

1 minute ago, Legion-Shields said:

Because it clearly contradicts their opinion, and I want to know what they think of it, as asked in my OP?

Again man, Why? Why do YOU personally care about this at all, when you've gone to lengths to say that you DON'T personally care.

il y a 46 minutes, Legion-Shields a dit :

Because being hipster is cool these days. 

Well, on topic speed holster is useful for some playstyles, not so much for others. It doesn't deserve the S#&$ people gave it a while back. 

But then again many other things in this game get branded as "garbage" before people even know what they do or their stats... So yeah...

6 minutes ago, Autongnosis said:

Because being hipster is cool these days. 

Well, on topic speed holster is useful for some playstyles, not so much for others. It doesn't deserve the S#&$ people gave it a while back. 

But then again many other things in this game get branded as "garbage" before people even know what they do or their stats... So yeah...

that would explain a lot.

Edited by Legion-Shields