Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ignis Wraith

(PSN)magheed

My can't access Ignis Wraith research due to prior Warlord of the clan never doing the Pacfism event. When I returned to the clan to assist with this research, the game stated I have not been in the clan long enough for my participation in deflection event to count. Is there an alternative to this situation for my Ignis Wraith dojo research Digital Extreme?

vor 20 Stunden schrieb (PS4)Loki1211:

If a clan did not earn the ignis wraith during the event, then they cannot currently get the research project.  If you want a BP for yourself and/or some of your clanmates, let me know.  My clan has it, and I'd be willing to give you blueprints.

So I see. There is no chance for new clans to gain the BP. I am with my wife alone in our own clan and do not have the possibility to gain it in any other way than trading. What would you want to have for 2 BPs (for myself and my wife)? 

3 hours ago, (PS4)x-SCARDUST-x said:

So I see. There is no chance for new clans to gain the BP. I am with my wife alone in our own clan and do not have the possibility to gain it in any other way than trading. What would you want to have for 2 BPs (for myself and my wife)? 

I'll gladly take an ammo drum or 1 of any other common mod you have extras of.  I'm usually on during the week after 6:30pm EST and at various times during the weekend.  If you want to pick a time I'll be sure to be on to get you the BPs.