Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why too many appearances for Excalibur and almost nothing for Titania, Khora, Trinityand few others?

hes the poster boy and many peoples first frame. and his stuff probably sells the most. Titania, Khora, and Trinity arent as popular, with Trinity being the most popular out of the three you mentioned. also bear in mind that Excal dosnt even have a true deluxe skin like all the other frames. he has a Proto skin, and Nyx is actually the first frame to get an second deluxe skin. 

I'm no expert, but I'm betting content creators make more skins for warframes that are popular that way the skins sell and the creator can get their money's worth for their time. Making skins for less popular frames, while appreciated by the few that use them, don't pay as much for the creator as popular warframes.

29 minutes ago, Antaeon said:

I'm no expert, but I'm betting content creators make more skins for warframes that are popular that way the skins sell and the creator can get their money's worth for their time. Making skins for less popular frames, while appreciated by the few that use them, don't pay as much for the creator as popular warframes.

Yeah, it makes sense. But since the frames are in the game - and good frames -, they need attention too, that’s why I wrote the topic. There are lots of people who like them and maybe it’s just a matter of promoting the ones there are not as used as others.

Anyway, I don’t think that’s the problem. Khora is very used and Limbo it’s not. But Khora didn’t get a skin since created and Limbo got a prime.

Edited by (PS4)DelianeBR

1 minute ago, (PS4)DelianeBR said:

Anyway, I don’t think that’s the problem. Khora is very used and Limbo it’s not. But Khora didn’t get a skin since created and Limbo got a prime.

you're point? she's the most recent frame(not counting variants, obviously), only like 2 months old now and it was limbo's turn to get a prime, they do follow an order to some extent for that

7 minutes ago, Zavenosk said:

I don't care, since none of the skins are buyable for plat on PC. 

Personally i main Limbo, with Frost secondary for Sorties and the like.

I do care and you should too.

For exqmple, Gara and Khora hv only one helmet each and those are never on alerts, like other frames’ ones which are repeatedly there for us to pic with work, not buying.

Edited by (PS4)DelianeBR

11 minutes ago, NightBlitz said:

you're point? she's the most recent frame(not counting variants, obviously), only like 2 months old now and it was limbo's turn to get a prime, they do follow an order to some extent for that

Yeah, but there are lots of frames who deserve, but didn’t get a prime.

And there are lots of frames much older than Khora who have nothing more than one skin and/or one/three helmet(s).

Instead, Excalibur who has LOTS of appearance stuff, gets more.

It doesn’t appear to me that there is an order being followed.

Edited by (PS4)DelianeBR

I agree. Excal is getting skin here skin there... stop it! In the end, it's DE that approves which will go in, popularity vote in the workshop is just that, a way to weed out the undesirables, all you (DE) has to do is ignore the Excal skins and helmets for like 2 years.

DE could announce they won't take excalibur skins anymore, but i doubt they would.  They appear to be focusing on creating an environment friendly to content creators, which is in itself laudable.  If you truly detest these excalibur skins, then don't buy them and encourage others to boycott. 

Why TennoGen is chained at the hip to Steam, of all intermediaries, is something i consider far more dubious.

59 minutes ago, (PS4)DelianeBR said:

It doesn’t appear to me that there is an order being followed.

there is, for primes its male male female female, roughly in order of release, occasionally they switch them, but its usually for the holiday release in order to release a more popular frame first (cus it makes them more money, of course)