The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I hope we never get Chroma Prime.

(PSN)Miriromi

7 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

I said not 100%. Primes exist, but normal valkyr obtained her abilities way after the primes creation, so the prime shouldn’t have Norma valkyrs powers.

Normal Valkyr has the same abilities as Gersemi Valkyr, who in turn would have the same abilities as Prime Valkyr. She didn't obtain her powers from Alad V. She was experimented on until he learned as much about warframes as he could and then he had her remains built into the Zanuka prototype. He didn't turn her into a new frame with new abilities and her base appearance looks the way it does because Valkyr is built using the remains of Zanuka after you destroy it. But fundamentally, you're just attempting to rebuild Prime Valkyr with non-orokin part (in this case, Zanuka parts) resulting in a frame with identical abilities.

Chroma prime will come as the next prime frame cos primes accesses are important financial for DE. 

I think all Warframes previously were having sentience cos mirage and limbo died as warframes themselves. So the chroma we met during his quest should be himself too. So was valkyr when she was tortured n taken apart by alad v.  Mesa was controlled by alad v when we first met her. 

Prime warframe means original project made by orokin themselves. Aren't all warframe came to be by orokin hand? If so we should see primed versions of all warframes eventually. Non prime WF (excluding umbra) is just a flawed copied version of the original design.

7 hours ago, FluckLancer said:

I like to have both my Gold and Black Dragon. Its not a dragon if they don't have their gold XD. So what Weapon will be primed is my question, from what i follow Gram gonna get prime. hoping for A Bow weapon to be prime

Akjagara

8 hours ago, MickThejaguar said:

Normal Valkyr has the same abilities as Gersemi Valkyr, who in turn would have the same abilities as Prime Valkyr. She didn't obtain her powers from Alad V. She was experimented on until he learned as much about warframes as he could and then he had her remains built into the Zanuka prototype. He didn't turn her into a new frame with new abilities and her base appearance looks the way it does because Valkyr is built using the remains of Zanuka after you destroy it. But fundamentally, you're just attempting to rebuild Prime Valkyr with non-orokin part (in this case, Zanuka parts) resulting in a frame with identical abilities.

Gersemi is just a skin. 

On 2018-07-26 at 5:51 PM, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

First off: clickbait

second off: they proved that primes aren’t 100% lore friends with Valkyr prime. So no matter what their origins we’re getting an prominence styled prime for every frame

how is Vakyr Prime not lore friendly?

inb4 that stupid "forged in the zanuka labs" quote

Edited by Helch0rn

On 2018-07-26 at 2:26 PM, MickThejaguar said:

They still need to make money and there is no moral reason to not make Chroma Prime. DE is not nonprofit. They just make most of their money through Prime Access and cosmetics.

they are not nonprofit but if they see one such microtransaction is being used to much they will remove it

9 minutes ago, TheEnderboss said:

they are not nonprofit but if they see one such microtransaction is being used to much they will remove it

What are you talking about "removing microtransactions"? DE is explicitly a for profit company and one of their biggest sources is Prime Access.

15 hours ago, TheEnderboss said:

To my knowledge we have a single known instance of this from years ago back when warframe was still in it's infancy. And even still, that doesn't mean that DE is going to stop doing the things that make them money to please people just because. 

On 2018-07-26 at 1:37 PM, (PS4)zXz-Subzer0-zXz said:

Pretty sure its gonna be Mesa and Chroma back to back Prime Access which will be an epic 6 months for the bottom line. I'd prefer Mesa first, but either way these two primes are gonna be great. (Mesa better have a sweet poncho or duster as a sayandana or I riot)

I can’t wait for Mesa, but A Chroma Prime with Thyrus and Graxx Chroma Tennogen Coming is going to assault the community bank, lol.

far as the idea of a chroma umbra since you did mention how he was running around during his quest , AND we had to fight him, we can't truly say for certain they will make an umbra of him since there are a few frames that have been shown or stated as having some sentience, like in the second dream where our frame moved on its own pulling the stalkers sword out of its gut, yes we do have the mission with chroma which showned a frame acting on its own but odly from there the quotes from the lotus seemed to state that chroma has always been without an operator, the next one that was said to be a guardian of the grove was titania, going by that quest line she seemed to be operating on her own from what i could gather though we never encountered her, we did however encounter the spectors of the grove which seemed to be warframes acting on thier own, then we have stalker and umbra who seems to be 2 peas in a pod that we can guarantee are both capable of independant action, going by this i would not be surprised is they do toss us a curveball by making a umbra varient of our little dragon boy, still though the lor bit on rhino primes description also seems to indicate he was running amok as well and on top of it it mentioned a mouth so he was eating from what i could tell, then to end my rant we have the quest for inaros, in that the frame seemed to operate on its own as well to defend the mars settlement though we had no actual look at it doing that so all in all we have a few moment where frames act indepently from operators so far, so its possible they may go and make a few of these guy into umbra types if they go by all these moments, will be fun to sit back and see which ones get the umbra treatment.

sorry for the wall of text and any spelling errors inside of it.

1 hour ago, TheEnderboss said:

the kubrow apearance microtransaction watch the de documentary

I know about that. That's still one instance, and the only thing in 5 years that was any kind of malicious microtransaction. You were talking in response to something about Prime Access, which is a fair system and one is their main sources of income from players. They would have taken it out a LONG time ago if it "used to much". It's not even the kind of transaction that really becomes something to be removed

Edited by Atsia

5 hours ago, Atsia said:

I know about that. That's still one instance, and the only thing in 5 years that was any kind of malicious microtransaction. You were talking in response to something about Prime Access, which is a fair system and one is their main sources of income from players. They would have taken it out a LONG time ago if it "used to much". It's not even the kind of transaction that really becomes something to be removed

well it isnt being used to much a lot of players would rather farm than spend 60.00 usd

22 minutes ago, TheEnderboss said:

well it isnt being used to much a lot of players would rather farm than spend 60.00 usd

You don't know that. You CAN'T know that unless you somehow have access to their systems to see how many people buy prime access in the 3 months it's available.