Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

Fissures: Resuscitating the Void, Quality of Life, and a Challenging Endgame

The old Void has been gone for two years now (and with good reason from the perspective of Digital Extremes and many players). While I preferred the tower key system over Void Fissures, I believe Void Fissures could benefit with a few features from the previous system. I believe the current Fissure system is pretty good at giving you what you want, but it still faces many problems that could be solved with several changes.

Reviving the Derelict and the Void

The Void has been given some life due to the recent Prime Unvault, but the Orokin Derelict and the Void still lack rewards and reasons to visit these nodes. I propose that Fissures be added to the Derelict and the key requirements removed completely from the game. Keys are obsolete and nonsensical. The only missions that should keep keys are Assassinations. Likewise, the Derelict base level should be increased to 60. This would make it a high level Infested area outside of Eris. The Void should increase the current level system to base 40 for "Tower 1" and end at 100 for "Tower 4", but give players the option to crack their Relics at any time there. If players are not content with the current Fissures on the World State menu, they could jump to the Void and play "Tower 4 Survival" but with Relics per rotation. Incentives would be added to normal Fissures (and the Derelict) to produce a scenario where the Void is not 100% more appealing than a different tile set. Along with this, the Void should have Traces drop as a normal resource. This allows players to either crack relics and/or farm Void Traces while farming Relics in an interception for example. Rewards from Sabotage caches, endless mission rotations, and more should be altered to reflect the difficulty that is being increased.

Progression: Newer Players in this System

After reading a large amount of feedback (mostly from Reddit), a concern is newer players and how this affects their progression as a whole.

1. Junctions/Quests - This system would be impacted as @Grey_Star_Rival_Defender pointed out. Eris requires players to kill Lephantis in the Derelict. To remedy this, the Derelict should be on a path next to or along side the Void. Requiring players to kill Lephantis should be replaced on the Eris Junction. The Europa Junction asks players to complete Teshub in the Void and this could be replaced with the completion of a Maroo Ayatan mission. Chains of Harrow requires players to finish Mot in the Void before attempting the quest. This could be changed to the proposed level 60 area and achieve the same goal.
  2. Increased Levels - Level 40 Void enemies and level 60 Infested enemies are a soft wall and a medium to Sorties. Given Sorties are locked to Mastery Rank 5 from The War Within, and Cetus has level 40-60 Grineer Bounties, having these enemy levels present on the star-chart would be an excellent introduction to high level enemies and accompany the higher level Grineer Cetus Bounties.
  3. Rewards - The Void and Derelict are filled with things that new players currently want. This includes Orokin Vault Mods, Octavia Neuroptics, Void Container Mods, Mutagen Samples for crafting, Nekros, and Argon Crystals. 
    • Argon Crystals are currently the only reason to visit the Void. Given the increased encouragement outlined in this thread to be in the Void, I propose that Argon Crystals be added to the drop tables of Lua. This gives players who get to The Second Dream a lower level Orokin mission tile that drops this resource.
    • Nekros will still be obtainable in the same fashion. While this makes Nekros a little more work to obtain, he is an essential Warframe for farming resources and this will entice players to progress so that they can acquire this Warframe to alleviate future resource farms.
    • Mutagen Samples are one of the main controversies given the introduction of Hema. I would give Eris a slight increase in their drop rates, but leave the best drop rates in the Derelict. Players do not need access to the best farming spots early on, they do not need Hema immediately, but they do need something that is semi-reliable for beginning the game.
    • Void Container Mods would see little change as these mods could be distributed as rewards all across the star-chart. Maroo Ayatan missions would also not be affected by my base level changes, so newer players could access low level Void missions that way.
    • Octavia Neuroptics should remain in the Orokin Derelict Survival drop tables as is. Octavia is a powerful Warframe that requires players to complete The Second Dream and have access to Lua.
    • Orokin Vault Mods are a necessity for most builds. With that, Vault Mod acquisition should still remain behind level 60 Infested enemies. These mods are for advanced builds and should not be easily accessible early on. Players could still be carried through these missions, but in my opinion, the availability of Vault Mods at a lower level is unhealthy for progression.

I believe that the gap between new and old players will widen slightly, but proper progression would be established. These changes would be a motivation for players to work on builds and increase their success in higher level content before being thrown into Sorties, Eidolons, or high level Cetus Bounties.

Tower 4 Void Modifier

Many players enjoy this feature, and many players despise it. I believe that with variety and choice in mind, all Fissures and Void missions should have the option to enable this modifier. The modifier should be changed slightly to be more interesting. Adding Sortie and/or Nightmare modifiers to missions and increasing enemy density alongside the classic Tower 4 modifier would be ideal. This modified zone would become a 5th tier of mission that begins at level 80-100 and any Relic tier can be used. (Credit to @MartianGHunter) The reward for enabling this modifier could be the following (I am just throwing out ideas):

• Increase Traces cap from a drop (minimum raised from 6 to 18 and maximum raised from 30 to 50).
  • Nightmare mods rewarded every 2 rotations alongside that rotational reward in endless missions and added as an additional drop to non-endless.
  • Large quantities of Kuva rewarded every X rotations in endless and a smaller amount per run on non-endless (affected by the Smeeta Kavat and Resource Boosters).
  • Rewards could scale very slightly as to not enforce staying indefinitely or META, but give an added bonus for the intense enemy difficulty.

Reactant RNG

Reactant can be extremely easy to obtain (high level Capture/Exterminate missions), or it can be a complete pain (Defense, Fast Sabotage, and low level Capture missions). My solution to this problem is to remove the waiting for corrupt enemies and instead replace all enemies with a corrupt variant while sprinkling in Corrupted Nullifiers and Corrupted Ancients. Reactant drop percentages would be adjusted accordingly, but this would solve the "I loaded in late and cannot get 10 Reactant", "I did X mission too fast and need Reactant", and other similar problems associated with having to slow down and wait for spawns to be in your favor. The current system breaks the flow of gameplay in a negative aspect and slows down players who are normally a little faster than Void Fissure spawns. Void missions should not require Reactant drops to crack a given Relic. This would be a simple, yet powerful incentive to visit the Void (Credit to @Zavenosk).

World State Menu and Mission Variety

I notice that at times, there will be several Mobile Defense, Defense, or other repeated mission types. This either forces the player into a mission they would rather not do, or gives the player the feeling of logging off and waiting an hour for a rotation. More missions should be added to Fissure type missions, and the World State menu should give atleast one of each mission type across all four tiers. Tiles would rotate as normal and so would mission types for quick non-endless runs. What I mean is this:

• Lith - One of each: Capture, Deception/Sabotage, or Exterminate, Survival, Defense, Mobile Defense, and Interception.
  • Meso - One of each: Capture, Deception/Sabotage, or Exterminate, Survival, Defense, Mobile Defense, Defection*, and Interception.
  • Neo - One of each: Capture, Deception/Sabotage, or Exterminate, Survival, Defense, Mobile Defense, Defection*, Infested Salvage*, and Interception.
  • Axi - One of each: Capture, Deception/Sabotage, or Exterminate, Survival, Defense, Mobile Defense, Defection*Infested Salvage*, and Interception.

*Note: Given that these would always be up one way or another, players who enjoy these mission types could partake in them without punishing the players who dislike missions such as Defection or Infested Salvage.

Alerts

The reward for Void Traces alerts must be increased to 150-200. Give all players a reason to do these. Likewise, bring back the equivalent of a T4 Key alert. Replace useless Credits only alerts with something that grants a single Vaulted Relic of any tier and 30,000 Credits (scales with boosters) on occasion. This will replace the old Corpus Treasury alerts, bring back Vaulted items slowly without breaking the market, and give Veterans and new players a chance to grab older items.

Lack of Challenge

Prime part farming is far from high level content. The only time you are challenged as a player is deciding to go over 2 hours in an Axi Survival. This should be changed. Junction tasks should remove the requirement to attend Fissures early on and only be added to later planets. The base level of a Lith Fissure should be level 25, Meso should be 35, Neo should be 45, and Axi should be 55. The "T4 Modifier" mode would be a separate 5th tier starting at level 80-100 as stated above with slight incentives to run the endless and non-endless missions. This seems overwhelming at first, but this simple change will accomplish many things:

• Progression - Players will be given small incentives as a new player to work on Quests, farm Vanilla Warframes and Weapons, complete the starmap, and increase their Mastery Rank as there would be a clear reward for doing so: access to Fissures. Relics obtained throughout their progression could then be used to make Platinum and buy slots, afford items from Baro Ki'teer, grind shiny upgraded gear items, and further their arsenal.
  • Economic Stimulation - The supply and demand for Prime parts would be essentially unaffected, but the commerce of parts would increase due to more higher level content appealing for Veteran players. The players who enjoy the current system will see no change, and the people who dislike the current system like myself would be given an incentive to grind at such a late-game stage. This will benefit the trading of Prime parts between players.
  • Last but not least....

Endgame Missions

"Endgame" is a term loosely used to describe Veteran content or high level missions with rewards. The lack of this content is pretty apparent as given the removal of Trials, Eidolons seem like the only thing that fits this description. "But FashionFrame is endgame!!!" No, I am talking about actual missions. Everyone is allowed to enjoy the game differently, but I am referring to endgame missions here. Prime part farming and pushing the limits of the Tower system in the Void used to be a form of Endgame years ago. This system was flawed however, it was highly repetitive, the tile set never changed, loot tables were filled with trash rewards (Fusion Core packs, Orokin Cells, Tower 1 Keys, etc), and the RNG was something you would see in Khora drops (I don't mind low drop chances, but this was a common concern among the majority of the player-base). 

I believe with the proposition I have created above, the Void, the Orokin Derelict, and the Fissure system as a whole will get the best of the Tower system, the best of the Fissure system, high level and engaging content, a reason to progress and utilize Riven Mods, purpose to invest into Arcane Enhancements, and a reason to farm Focus outside of Eidolon hunting and passives. This is the sort of change that would bring many high level systems together, encourage team building/cooperation, enhance the progression system of Warframe, keep Veteran players engaged and grinding, all while sustaining what Warframe is built on: Variety and Player Choice.

Edited by --Q--Voltage
Edited Title, Grammar

I always found it weird, how there was never 1 non-endless with a endless fissure for each relic tier. It's kinda silly when you want to do a relic tier and its all endless. Nobody stays in them more than 5mins. Might aswell just not have them.

Anyways nice thread.

9 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

The base level of a Lith Fissure should be level 40, Meso should be 60, Neo should be 80, and Axi should be 100. This seems overwhelming at first, but this simple change will accomplish many things:

Cool, so newbs would be cut off from content and stop playing way before reaching that proficiency and veterans who would just like to unwind playing would leave those missions where they are.

All in all I'm OK with all the post except for the part I quoted for the stated reasons.

13 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Endgame Missions?

"Endgame" is a term loosely used to describe Veteran content or high level missions with rewards. The lack of this content is pretty apparent as given the removal of Trials, Eidolons seem like the only thing that fits this description. "But FashionFrame is endgame!!!" No, I am talking about actual missions. Everyone is allowed to enjoy the game differently, but I am referring to Endgame Missions here. Prime part farming and pushing the limits of the Tower system in the Void used to be a form of Endgame years ago. This system was flawed however, it was highly repetitive, the tile set never changed, loot tables were filled with trash rewards (Fusion Core packs, Orokin Cells, Tower 1 Keys, etc). and the RNG was something you would see in Khora drops (I don't mind low drop chances, but this was a common concern among the majority of the player-base). 

I believe with the proposition I have created above, the Void, the Orokin Derelict, and the Fissure system as a whole will get the best of the Tower system, the best of the Fissure system, high level and engaging content, a reason to progress and utilize Riven Mods, purpose to invest into Arcane Enhancements, and a reason to farm Focus outside of Eidolon hunting and passives. This is the sort of change that would bring many high level systems together, encourage team building/cooperation, enhance the progression system of Warframe, keep Veteran players engaged and grinding, all while sustaining what Warframe is built on: Variety and Player Choice.

i dont agree with tower key return

Trials/Raids  were fine, but the Dark Sector Rail Wars(which many new players never saw or know what that was) was actually endgame. 
In my opinion Warframe will only have true endgame when any form of major competitive mode, that makes Clans and Alliances relevant again, return.

Why donate ANY materials or credits for your Alliance anymore?
Why create any spectre armies/squad ?
Why even care for upgrading and managing Clans and Alliances?

like i said until ANY competitive mode like that returns, there will be no endgame.
Maybe a with new  Solar Rail Tower map? one being able to use archwing and/or the Railjack ship ?
Also in 99% of all MMO-like games, PVP or Clan/Guild Wars are always the endgame.
Endless mission are not endgame.

Edited by -.SP.-G43riel
20 minutes ago, den2k said:

Cool, so newbs would be cut off from content and stop playing way before reaching that proficiency and veterans who would just like to unwind playing would leave those missions where they are.

All in all I'm OK with all the post except for the part I quoted for the stated reasons.

I completely understand that this is a concern. Gating out new players for Prime farming would not be ideal at all. After thinking more in depth on what could be done to this, I changed my proposition and reduced the level base to around the same as now. Players who can challenge themselves can partake in the optional "Tower 4 modifier" enhancement to missions. This way, casual Prime part farmers can still have the same system as before, but those who wish to push themselves have an option with a higher reward for increased risk.

Thank you for your feedback and you are not alone. Edited for clarity. Let me know if there are any other points of concern for you.

Edited by --Q--Voltage

I wish they'd get rid of picking up the 10 void traces each rotation and reward without having to go through the tedium of collecting it. Or put more simply, reward is on rotation similarly to the tower system, only with the fissure rewards to select from. I get so tired of collecting those things! I just want to kill stuff, breaks the tempo imo

Edited by ikkabotz

Pretty spot on.  Only thing i'd change is reactant not being necessary within the void.  This alone would be a nice way to make the void more unique for relic cracking.  It also would be nice if a guaranteed "endless" mission was always available in the void for some tier.

1 minute ago, ikkabotz said:

I wish they'd get rid of picking up the 10 void traces each rotation and reward without having to go through the tedium of collecting it. Or put more simply, reward is on rotation similarly to the tower system, only with the fissure rewards to select from. I get so tired of collecting those things! I just want to kill stuff, breaks the tempo imo

With my current suggestions, every enemy would spawn corrupted and no pace would be broken. The Reactant system would be easily managable at a fast pace for active players. Leechers would be the only ones to have problems here. I do understand though that currently, picking up Reactant is tedious and annoying.

2 minutes ago, Zavenosk said:

Pretty spot on.  Only thing i'd change is reactant not being necessary within the void.  This alone would be a nice way to make the void more unique for relic cracking.  It also would be nice if a guaranteed "endless" mission was always available in the void for some tier.

Great idea. I will add this to OP and give you credit :D. I appreciate the feedback.

29 minutes ago, -.SP.-G43riel said:

i dont agree with tower key return

Trials/Raids  were fine, but the Dark Sector Rail Wars(which many new players never saw or know what that was) was actually endgame. 
In my opinion Warframe will only have true endgame when any form of major competitive mode, that makes Clans and Alliances relevant again, return.

Why donate ANY materials or credits for your Alliance anymore?
Why create any spectre armies/squad ?
Why even care for upgrading and managing Clans and Alliances?

like i said until ANY competitive mode like that returns, there will be no endgame.
Maybe a with new  Solar Rail Tower map? one being able to use archwing and/or the Railjack ship ?
Also in 99% of all MMO-like games, PVP or Clan/Guild Wars are always the endgame.
Endless mission are not endgame.

I am not asking for keys to return, just the good portions of that system. I also am not here to argue what is endgame, I am here to request access to more of that kind of content. Making a topic about the Void and Fissures is much more sensible than Dark Sectors, Leaderboard Events, and proper Raids (which I want as well).

If you have any feedback on the topic at hand, I gladly appreciate it. If your only feedback is something irrelevant to Prime part farming, I am sorry, but I cannot hold a discussion on that.

5 minutes ago, ikkabotz said:

so you wished you could stay standing in one place more than now, instead of walking some steps for your vaccum to pick up the void traces

6 minutes ago, -.SP.-G43riel said:

so you wished you could stay standing in one place more than now, instead of walking some steps for your vaccum to pick up the void traces

No, I'm asking that I can kill things without my HUD littered with icons. I also would like the choice of not using vacuum. I thought feedback forums were for sharing ideas, but I see they're more and more often for attempting digs for upvotes

Edited by ikkabotz
1 minute ago, -.SP.-G43riel said:

Its just a irritant.  The added time for focusing on making sure you fill up on void traces takes away from the enjoyment of the mission, and makes it more difficult to speedrun missions. Plus there is the fact that you effectively fail the mission if you can't get all 10 traces, which can be a real concern for certain builds, mission types and level ranges.

5 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

If your only feedback is something irrelevant to Prime part farming, I am sorry, but I cannot hold a discussion on that.

you talked about end game right? that was my point
now if FOR YOU endgame is only more and more farming, then i really can't help you, farming for the sake of farming is not endgame.

15 minutes ago, -.SP.-G43riel said:

you talked about end game right? that was my point
now if FOR YOU endgame is only more and more farming, then i really can't help you, farming for the sake of farming is not endgame.

I am talking about incorporating the Void and Fissures into Endgame, not asking for this to be the endgame. Do you see the difference? Endgame should be options between farming, alliance wars, raids, etc. It should not be one or the other. I do not disagree with you, I just believe that your point of discussion is not relevant here. Warframe is a farming game and thus, farming is something that will be in any sort of content. Challenging players to push themselves and reward them while farming is something this game lacks.

Edited by --Q--Voltage

I agree with this,we're given the tools to go into high level missions with (primary example being a sonar banshee), I get tired of either being the one nuking a level 40 mission or watching someone nuke it with any AoE frame which I could name quite a few. Being in endless missions and seeing enemies hit levels in the hundreds or thousands and being able for your squad to hold up against them was always one of the best feelings this game could ever offer me, so i'm all for high level content and better rewards.

Il y a 7 heures, --Q--Voltage a dit :

@Zavenosk

Alerts

The reward for Void Traces alerts must be increased to 150-200. Give all players a reason to do these. Likewise, bring back the equivalent of a T4 Key alert. Replace useless Credits only alerts with something that grants a single Vaulted Relic of any tier and 30,000 Credits (scales with boosters) on occasion.

I don't agree with the credit alerts being useless, at the begenning of the game they're quite usefull to get a fast way to earn credits without having to grind on defense and survival missions. But if some higher level alerts with modifiers could get the opportunity to earn more credits that would be awesome.

Ironically your proposal, while seeking to enhance progression for endgame, makes early game progression much more, difficult.

It is mostly making the first Void Arm Level 40 and the Derelicts level 60. The Void missions have things rather important for newer players, and those are the parkour courses. These are places that I went to in order to obtain better mods in a reliable fashion. Things like Continuity and such. And I know a few friends who made it to Sedna without a regular Continuity ever dropping for them. I guess because they never went to the Void. And secondly, the Derelicts are actually directly required to unlock Eris. You have to kill Lephanits to unlock Eris. To kill Lephantis you need to complete Derelict missions. To make the Derelicts harder or as hard as Eris, would be entirely a let down difficulty wise. Not to mention players are encouraged by the game to go to the Derelicts when they reach Uranus. To make the Derelicts a hard mode area. And then have them unlock a much easier area in comparison. It just doesn't make sense. Not to mention the primary reason the Derelicts are dead is because there's nothing useful there. The Sabatoge caches are entirely filled with useless materials for crafting. The defense missions are used for Hema farming. The assassinate mission is where one obtains Nekros. And the Survival is primarily for the Octavia Systems. Once all of those are obtained, there's nothing to go back to. No reason to return.

47 minutes ago, Grey_Star_Rival_Defender said:

These are places that I went to in order to obtain better mods in a reliable fashion. Things like Continuity and such. And I know a few friends who made it to Sedna without a regular Continuity ever dropping for them. I guess because they never went to the Void.

thats the fault of DE's drop tables.

Just gonna give my thoughts.

15 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Lack of Challenge

Prime part farming is far from high level content. The only time you are challenged as a player is deciding to go over 2 hours in an Axi Survival. This should be changed. Junction tasks should remove the requirement to attend Fissures early on and only be added to later planets. The base level of a Lith Fissure should be level 25, Meso should be 35, Neo should be 45, and Axi should be 55. Enabling the "Tower 4 Void Modifier" above would raise the level to 40/60/80/100 and grant incentives for challenging the team. This seems overwhelming at first, but this simple change will accomplish many things:

• Progression - Players will be given small incentives as a new player to work on Quests, farm Vanilla Warframes and Weapons, complete the starmap, and increase their Mastery Rank as there would be a clear reward for doing so: access to Fissures. Relics obtained throughout their progression could then be used to make Platinum and buy slots, afford items from Baro Ki'teer, grind shiny upgraded gear items, and further their arsenal.
  • Economic Stimulation - The supply and demand for Prime parts would be essentially unaffected, but the commerce of parts would increase due to more higher level content appealing for Veteran players. The players who enjoy the current system will see no change, and the people who dislike the current system like myself would be given an incentive to grind at such a late-game stage. This will benefit the trading of Prime parts between players.

Overall as an addition I mostly see positives which is great by me hey but my biggest biggest concern and I have noticed from the way DE has making changes is that they DO NOT WANT TO REWARD ENDLESS RUNNERS WITH EXTRA INCENTIVES.

This is mostly to keep the game fair in the sense that and please bare with me here not everyone in the game has 2hrs free in their day to play Warframe and DE is trying to keep game as bite sized as possible but still keep option for endless for those with more time but for no extra reward.

What I would suggest is a Nightmare T4 modifier that's not tied to Lith,Meso,Neo or Axi. Rather it could be a 5th tier with enemies starting at level 80 with T4 modifier as you suggested and you can take in any relic type you want but are guaranteed high level enemies. That being said keep the extra rewards only for 1st rotation after that the rewards will be still appropriately scaled for the level of difficulty but not gaming breaking that it forces new players to this META (trying to prevent this mode from being the be all end all because you know people will complain that "I can't do X Y Z content but it has the best reward" nonsense ).

Overall love your ideas but in the way you phrased it I strongly doubt DE would be open to it as it doesn't promote bite sized quick gameplay and will "appear" to force players into a META of endurance run or  bust.

4 hours ago, MartianGHunter said:

Just gonna give my thoughts.

Overall as an addition I mostly see positives which is great by me hey but my biggest biggest concern and I have noticed from the way DE has making changes is that they DO NOT WANT TO REWARD ENDLESS RUNNERS WITH EXTRA INCENTIVES.

This is mostly to keep the game fair in the sense that and please bare with me here not everyone in the game has 2hrs free in their day to play Warframe and DE is trying to keep game as bite sized as possible but still keep option for endless for those with more time but for no extra reward.

What I would suggest is a Nightmare T4 modifier that's not tied to Lith,Meso,Neo or Axi. Rather it could be a 5th tier with enemies starting at level 80 with T4 modifier as you suggested and you can take in any relic type you want but are guaranteed high level enemies. That being said keep the extra rewards only for 1st rotation after that the rewards will be still appropriately scaled for the level of difficulty but not gaming breaking that it forces new players to this META (trying to prevent this mode from being the be all end all because you know people will complain that "I can't do X Y Z content but it has the best reward" nonsense ).

Overall love your ideas but in the way you phrased it I strongly doubt DE would be open to it as it doesn't promote bite sized quick gameplay and will "appear" to force players into a META of endurance run or  bust.

Solid ideas! I have a small bias towards this sort of thing, so my ideas for rewards may be over the top. All in all, I believe something like what you suggested would be even more diverse. Allowing players to mix and match any tier while still being challenged at a high level with an added bonus sounds very interesting.

Instead of forcing META, my proposition was to see real use of Riven Mod strength and interesting team composition, but the side effect would indeed be a META mode.

If you don't mind, I will expand OP and credit you of course. I appreciate your feedback.

Edited by --Q--Voltage
6 hours ago, Grey_Star_Rival_Defender said:

Ironically your proposal, while seeking to enhance progression for endgame, makes early game progression much more, difficult.

It is mostly making the first Void Arm Level 40 and the Derelicts level 60. The Void missions have things rather important for newer players, and those are the parkour courses. These are places that I went to in order to obtain better mods in a reliable fashion. Things like Continuity and such. And I know a few friends who made it to Sedna without a regular Continuity ever dropping for them. I guess because they never went to the Void. And secondly, the Derelicts are actually directly required to unlock Eris. You have to kill Lephanits to unlock Eris. To kill Lephantis you need to complete Derelict missions. To make the Derelicts harder or as hard as Eris, would be entirely a let down difficulty wise. Not to mention players are encouraged by the game to go to the Derelicts when they reach Uranus. To make the Derelicts a hard mode area. And then have them unlock a much easier area in comparison. It just doesn't make sense. Not to mention the primary reason the Derelicts are dead is because there's nothing useful there. The Sabatoge caches are entirely filled with useless materials for crafting. The defense missions are used for Hema farming. The assassinate mission is where one obtains Nekros. And the Survival is primarily for the Octavia Systems. Once all of those are obtained, there's nothing to go back to. No reason to return.

I understand your point of view here and it is interesting that I missed this. I will add a section on progression and newer players in order to iron out these concerns. I already know my post is unfavorable to DE's current game model, but I believe it would work given Junction task changes, reworked rewards, and better progression. Thank you for your feedback.

23 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

f you don't mind, I will expand OP and credit you of course. I appreciate your feedback.

I don't mind at all and you're welcome. I really like the idea of missions that kinda promote us getting stronger so we can tackle them. I have found myself a little bored with game at moment just cause I have a large majority of frames and weapons now at MR 22 and just like well no need to use you guys anymore cause I'm just too powerful at moment especially with operator arcanes and most of the nodes in most trees unlocked I just find it pointless. 

So having difficult missions of normal missions that are well rewarding for time investment is a fantastic idea and could retain a large majority of "end-game" players for longer periods during content drought such as the one we have at moment.