Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.1.3

[DE]Rebecca

Finisher animations for all melee weapons (except for dual-weld glaives) still get defaulted to Nikana stances in the plains (100% of the time when playing solo, as far as I can tell) and in some cases the Simulacrum and even rare instances default missions.
Force-swapping melee weapons (i.e. through casting Exalted Blade or entering shark-wing) seems to fix the issue temporarily.

Has been reported before, with video evidence as per:
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/961013-dual-sword-finisher-animation-in-the-plains
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USDhmbUghb4

Really appreciating the work that has gone into the Nidus skin.
Glad to catch you on PrimeTime.

DE, can I like... have my 375 platinum back, please?

So, I was opening the new Nidus Deluxe skin bundle which has several skins, right? I saw a claw skin, was it called Deimos Claw skin or something? I forgot... so I opened my text or chat message and I was linking the skin on the chat, usually to send the text you press "enter" right? Well.. I pressed "enter" and the game BOUGHT the bundle for me as well as sending the linked text on the chat box...

C'mon now, can't this simple thing be fixed or something??? Now I lost some platinums and got a skin that I don't even know if I would like it or not... Would there be any explanation???

There was not a thing that stopped the confirmation of purchasing the Nidus skin Bundle when I pressed "enter" to send my message to the chat box... I am now in between of furious and confusion... please, do something about this...

Thanks,

best regards, reverb6.

5 hours ago, --Peter-- said:

And i can skip the tons of animation with that? i have the incubator, the problem isn't the time...

Just rush it and then equip it in the arsenal screen. I don't have to deal with the animation at all by doing that.

Something is wrong with the Deimos claw skin. First of all, it be made to work on all brawler weapons? First, claws, etc? Because currently there are only 2 (3 if you count the prime and normal variants as different weapons) weapons this can be used on, and that doesn't include the Hirudo, which came out WITH NIDUS! As for the actual bug though, the claws seem to be rotated 90 degrees from what they should be. Please fix this...they look stupid like this.

30 minutes ago, reverb6 said:

DE, can I like... have my 375 platinum back, please?

So, I was opening the new Nidus Deluxe skin bundle which has several skins, right? I saw a claw skin, was it called Deimos Claw skin or something? I forgot... so I opened my text or chat message and I was linking the skin on the chat, usually to send the text you press "enter" right? Well.. I pressed "enter" and the game BOUGHT the bundle for me as well as sending the linked text on the chat box...

C'mon now, can't this simple thing be fixed or something??? Now I lost some platinums and got a skin that I don't even know if I would like it or not... Would there be any explanation???

There was not a thing that stopped the confirmation of purchasing the Nidus skin Bundle when I pressed "enter" to send my message to the chat box... I am now in between of furious and confusion... please, do something about this...

Thanks,

best regards, reverb6.

Send them a support ticket.

3 minutes ago, PhoeniixFiire said:

Something is wrong with the Deimos claw skin. First of all, it be made to work on all brawler weapons? First, claws, etc? Because currently there are only 2 (3 if you count the prime and normal variants as different weapons) weapons this can be used on, and that doesn't include the Hirudo, which came out WITH NIDUS! As for the actual bug though, the claws seem to be rotated 90 degrees from what they should be. Please fix this...they look stupid like this.

It's very obviously a claw skin and would not work very well as a brawler weapon. If you want to use it, you will use it. If not, then move on to the next skin.

3 minutes ago, Kromatia said:

It's very obviously a claw skin and would not work very well as a brawler weapon. If you want to use it, you will use it. If not, then move on to the next skin.

The Hirudo looks like a claw type weapon, as do a number of the brawler type weapons. I don't see any reason why the skin wouldn't work on it and others. The point being though that the Hirudo came out with Nidus and was basically his signature melee weapon, so this skin that comes with the Nidus Deluxe should work on his signature weapon.

Just now, PhoeniixFiire said:

The Hirudo looks like a claw type weapon, as do a number of the brawler type weapons. I don't see any reason why the skin wouldn't work on it and others. The point being though that the Hirudo came out with Nidus and was basically his signature melee weapon, so this skin that comes with the Nidus Deluxe should work on his signature weapon.

Except that brawler weapons have different animations and hitboxes associated with them compared to the claws. So what if his signature weapon was the hirudo? Are you saying they can't explore other options of melee weapons when they release deluxe skins? Do the melee skins have to ALWAYS work on "signature" weapons? That seems kind of limiting.

Just now, Kromatia said:

Except that brawler weapons have different animations and hitboxes associated with them compared to the claws. So what if his signature weapon was the hirudo? Are you saying they can't explore other options of melee weapons when they release deluxe skins? Do the melee skins have to ALWAYS work on "signature" weapons? That seems kind of limiting.

You're talking about a game where melee weapons can hit enemies even if the model doesn't actually make contact, like when reach is equipped, so I really don't think hitboxes make a difference, and animations also don't make a difference because the animation is all in the Warframe, the weapon is just attached to the fists. And no, the skins dokn't ALWAYS have to work on signature weapons, but it seemed like that's what they were going for with this considering his signature weapon looks like a claw type weapon, and this is a claw skin, so it would make sense that it would work on it.

6 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

'The Sacrifice'

Please re-fix the bug of the somachords not spawning 100% of the time in the quest, because they still don't spawn 100% of the time after the supposed fix (which doesn't work) in last update.

With this new nice kubrow skin, could we soon see the possibility of equipping companion on-the-fly without any penalties just like equipping sentinels?

Archived