Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.1.3

[DE]Rebecca

I absolutely LOVE the Nidus Deluxe skin, but I can't really see it in all of its splendor when it's covered by Parasitic Link. In the future it would be really nice to have the visuals of this ability changed to something less overt when this skin is equipped.

1 hour ago, PhoeniixFiire said:

You're talking about a game where melee weapons can hit enemies even if the model doesn't actually make contact, like when reach is equipped, so I really don't think hitboxes make a difference, and animations also don't make a difference because the animation is all in the Warframe, the weapon is just attached to the fists. And no, the skins dokn't ALWAYS have to work on signature weapons, but it seemed like that's what they were going for with this considering his signature weapon looks like a claw type weapon, and this is a claw skin, so it would make sense that it would work on it.

Then you do not understand how hit detection works. Hit detection relies on hit boxes. Claw weapons have hit boxes that extend beyond the hand of the actual warframe. The reach of the sparring weapons do not extend as far, so their hit boxes are fairly close to the hands and feet. That said, range mods simply extend how far out that hit box is able to detect a collision, so essentially only makes it a longer hit box. Without this collision data, the game wouldn't know what to register as a hit and what simply goes right through without dealing damage. To remap this skin as a sparring weapon skin would not only deal with tweaking hit boxes for the model, it would require adding an additional set of hit boxes for the feet and an additional model.

7 hours ago, --Peter-- said:

And i can skip the tons of animation with that? i have the incubator, the problem isn't the time...

how the F is it so hard for you to press a button an then go do missions or w/e else while it animates

or what not. cool down after stasis is 30 mins with the segment and longer without. stop whining about

it an either get hte segment or quit or dont play with pets an stick to robot toy carriers

Rly like the nidus skin but why is the accessorie pack 50% of the main one its kinda not fair to pay full price for a warframe 400 plat weapons accessories profile pics etc or just half that and get the accessorie and 200 plat i live in russia and if i earened more i woul always buy those to support the developer but sadly usually ppl dont earn that much money here if the accessorie pack was 25-33% of main bundle and not 50% i would buy it i was actually looking forward to it since you announced itguess i'll not be eating normally if i buy the accessorie pack

i have used an Xbox 360 controller to play this game since i first started playing and i'm kinda irked that the Hotfix reset my controller bindings and won't let me change them. please fix this as soon as possible.

another problem is that i used to be able to binde push to talk to the controller but now i can't because there's no option for ptt on the bind list. please fix this as well.

edit: Forget what i said. Apparently you can't change it if it's set to auto detect. However the issue with push to talk still applies.

5 часов назад, Ekzarcun сказал:

Rly like the nidus skin but why is the accessorie pack 50% of the main one its kinda not fair to pay full price for a warframe 400 plat weapons accessories profile pics etc or just half that and get the accessorie and 200 plat i live in russia and if i earened more i woul always buy those to support the developer but sadly usually ppl dont earn that much money here if the accessorie pack was 25-33% of main bundle and not 50% i would buy it i was actually looking forward to it since you announced itguess i'll not be eating normally if i buy the accessorie pack

Fellow russian here.

Discount is a key, pal. Or hard prime trade. But anyway, they already helped us a lot. We already pay x2 less for everything, if you'll actually check prices in compare for PA and Vault and Tennogen. Especially Tennogen.

Can the Void keep this manner of drop tables moving forward? As in, relics from everything. It's honestly really nice to look at that whole region and be able to freely choose any mission type you feel like at the moment, and know you're gonna get something out of it. 

I still stand by the stance that every mission type (except defense and interception, I can understand those) ought to have caches - not just Sabotages - with Rotation C (all 3 caches found) qualifying for another round of mission-reward equivalent loot. 

Archived