Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.1.3

[DE]Rebecca

Not only the skin is amazing, but I love all the other cosmetics along it. Also, one of my favorite syandanas. I never thought any syandana would surpass Repala (awesome cape by Master Noob), but that new one suits all spookyframes. Next I'm gonna get my hemlinth from the stasis. 

Thank you! 

Awesome aesthetics! The only change I would like to see is for the weapon skin to apply to Hirudo...I know they're "sparring" class, but they sure look a helluva lot like claws to me 😉 Nonetheless, thanks for the sweet skins!

41 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.1.3

HELMINTH CHARGER METUS SKIN

Nidus Phryke’s loyal beast.* This works on all Kubrow breeds!

METUS KUBROW ARMOR
Adorn any Kubrow or Helminth Charger Pet with a battery of gothic spikes.

NIDUS PHRYKE COLLECTION
Everything you need to become the ultimate terror. Includes the unholy Nidus Phryke Skin, Deimos Claw Skin, Nosos Syandana, Helminth Charger Metus Skin and Metus Kubrow Armor.

Why can we only get the helminth charger metus skin and metus armor as part of the nidus bundle? 

What about those of us who might want to get the charger skin and armour but we don't like the nidus skin (can't say I'm that keen on the extra transparent hands) or very rarely use nidus so have no reason for the nidus skin.

I had expressed my perplexity before about this skin but i also left open the chance i might change my mind about it when it would go live...

I'm very pleased to say that this skin which on paper didn't thrill me at all nor caught my interest, now that it is finalized and live is an absolute masterpiece of art.

Good job to both the creator for the concept & DE artists for making this skin as beautiful as it is

I'm very very pleased !

The syandana is EPIC by the way

44 minutes ago, ReshyShira said:

Uh, was the claw skin intended for the Hirudo?  Asking since the claw skin is miss aligned on the Venka Prime, which looks more like a sparring weapon?

1FE317B8FEA17A7827B856B1C51351838E831459

Do you have to buy it to get the option to view it in place?

55 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Although it has been two whole years since Specters of the Rail, it is never too late to bring back meaning to the Void but without the flaws of the Tower Key system

Yes please

9 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Why can we only get the helminth charger metus skin and metus armor as part of the nidus bundle? 

What about those of us who might want to get the charger skin and armour but we don't like the nidus skin (can't say I'm that keen on the extra transparent hands) or very rarely use nidus so have no reason for the nidus skin.

I'd like to know this aswell. I wanted to buy the pack for my husband and then get the kubrow stuff for myself since I don't have Nidus yet (so buying the pack for myself would feel a bit silly).

Nidus skin looks dope AF. Getting that tonight

These fixes are all well and good. What I would really love is to not lose the ability to use any powers or enter operator mode while fighting Eidolons. Those fights need some serious TLC before fortune launches. Just realized I need to post this in another spot.

Archived