Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.1.3

[DE]Rebecca

On 2018-07-26 at 4:04 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

NOSOS SYANDANA
The signature Syandana of Nidus Phryke.

Can we have it to where when in archwing or titania's 4, the syandana (and other wing types that activate upon jumping) are active? I think that would be awesome to have 2 sets of extended wings, your archwing, and your syandana. Otherwise, great skin! Thanks DE.

Nidus' skin deluxe Bundle is so good that... it's actually a very positive thing that these items can't be purchased separately. Anyone who did that would be on the losing end. Even if you dont want something in the bundle NOW, you may develop a liking for it in the future. (I actually just talked to someone who said he regreted getting the skin alone and would rather have purchased the bundle. At which point I recommended the person sent a ticket talking about it)

Also, some people were complaining that there is a lot of cliping around the neck because of his armor piece. I recommend using the Umbra Noble animation. He keeps a nice straight pose that doesn't hide that awesome head within the armor piece neither the crossed arms. (and I believe it comes free with Umbra). Alternatively, consider other poses, like Nekros' noble for instance.

Since this update I've had an issue shifting into operator mode while fighting. I instantly get "killed" (even though I still have HP left) and return to my warframe the moment I shift out. Seems this happens whenever my Warframe has a status effect on them. Not sure if this is intended or not. I also get hit/killed by Eidolon energy spikes while in operator void mode.

Has anyone else had these issues?

I didn't see anything in the update notes regarding this. Were these intended changes? (because they really kinda suck)

This skin in a nutshell: "I heard you like playing the most OP survival or defense frame in the game but couldn't stand being a walking pile of flesh and tentacles, so I made a skin you can give us real money for that turns it metal like every other frame."

I mean, I'm not even complaining, the skin is epic.  Just pointing out it seems almost like Nidus was made intentionally ugly so this could happen later.  Let's all be honest here.  No matter who you are or what your tastes, Nidus is ugly AF and you feel just a little queasy playing him.  So now we're paying for nausea medicine, basically.

Again, the skin is epic.  I'm just sayin'

On 2018-07-27 at 1:50 PM, Masterchief8458 said:

Is the skin permanent for nidus it looks so cool

You must be new.  No worries.  Yes, every skin in Warframe is permanent.  Or rather, none of them have like a limited duration or anything like that.  You can swap them in and out any time you want in your Arsenal, but none of them expire.  So permanent, yes, but removable and re-apply-able too.

On a side note, it is so sad that other F2P games use such horrible monetization like that that this question even has to be asked.  For all the salt here, even mine, I do hope everyone realizes how much better DE is that basically every other F2P game developer/publisher in existence.

2 hours ago, chuckdm said:

This skin in a nutshell: "I heard you like playing the most OP survival or defense frame in the game but couldn't stand being a walking pile of flesh and tentacles, so I made a skin you can give us real money for that turns it metal like every other frame."

I mean, I'm not even complaining, the skin is epic.  Just pointing out it seems almost like Nidus was made intentionally ugly so this could happen later.  Let's all be honest here.  No matter who you are or what your tastes, Nidus is ugly AF and you feel just a little queasy playing him.  So now we're paying for nausea medicine, basically.

If there's just a single ugly frame in this game, it's Limbo and nothing else. No way you seriously think, Nidus is ugly.

And i am dead serious about it.

19 hours ago, chuckdm said:

Original Nidus isn't nearly that bad. And to the counter point, so many people hated Chroma's original helmet so much they changed it and now the original helmet is the Drac helmet instead.

I would like to ask, will the future update the multi-barreled tenno weapon like the M134 Gatlin machine gun? A shooting game without a multi-barrel machine gun is almost 50% less fun! Even if it has many shortcomings. By the way, BUFF SOMA PRIME and BLACK, PLS! ! ! !

On 2018-07-29 at 8:47 PM, -Reinhardsson- said:

Where is Zephyr's deluxe skin tho ...?

I think it will come out some time after Vauban's deluxes skin as they showed both the Vauban and Nidus deluxe skins in devstream 113. (and Vauban Deluxe is coming soonTM?)

Just wanted to say thanks for the update and the work put into Nidus deluxe!

Whole Nidus deluxe bundle looks amazing (except maybe I personally don't really like how his helm looks at full mutation) and the syandana for sure is one of the best looking deluxe syandanas!

Thank you DE! The update is great.

It will be nice if the energy color of warframes themselves and their ability color can be modified separately. For example, frames like Limbos are very likely to be annoying and eye-hurting if they put some bright color on the cataclysm. In order to avoid this, Limbo players usually use darker colors instead of the brighter ones. But this inevitably make it almost impossible to exhibit any energy related component on the frames beside the decorations.

The level of incompetence and ignorance is absurd, WHY do you get teleported to the start of the damned mission when you fall out of the map with the operator?! WHY?!!! 1100+ meters to travel again through stupid copy-pasted tileset pieces... are your pockets too full to worry about the immense pile of annoying bugs?! Great job "fixing" fashion crap to trick the stupid kids into wasting money on your "prime" access and vault though

Archived