Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post Your Nidus Phryke Skin Color Schemes!

.Nabu.

1 minute ago, Naburakty said:

i thought about putting it but tbh I didn't like it very much

ah so its like the fins on the chroma deluxe then . thats pretty neat . Cant wait to see this skin drop on console . 

seems like it has alot of metallic texture almost like a prime . 

Just now, (XB1)Futarrari said:

ah so its like the fins on the chroma deluxe then . thats pretty neat . Cant wait to see this skin drop on console . 

seems like it has alot of metallic texture almost like a prime . 

The metallic texture gives Nidus a premium look which i like ^^ the downside is that it is kind of hard to color which is the reason of me posting all of this just to see how creative people can get with it 🙂

Just now, Naburakty said:

The metallic texture gives Nidus a premium look which i like ^^ the downside is that it is kind of hard to color which is the reason of me posting all of this just to see how creative people can get with it 🙂

The head reminds me of nemesis from resident evil 3 and the hell knights from doom . 

I think it will take alot of trial and error to find a color combo i like for this skin . I mean its metal but also infested lol .

Actually I wonder what the deluxe skin head will look like on the regular nidus body .

I like to mix and match the parts haha 

1 minute ago, (XB1)Futarrari said:

The head reminds me of nemesis from resident evil 3 and the hell knights from doom . 

I think it will take alot of trial and error to find a color combo i like for this skin . I mean its metal but also infested lol .

Actually I wonder what the deluxe skin head will look like on the regular nidus body .

I like to mix and match the parts haha 

ooooo i would love to try that 😮 i wonder how his infestation will work with a different helmet. Sadly i'm busy right now so it will take me some time to go back and play. 😞 

2 minutes ago, krc473 said:

I played around a bit with and without the loincloth, it actually comes out better in the mission (it is shiny).

Standard

Hide contents

unknown.png

Mutation

Hide contents

unknown.png

Bonus: Kubrow

Hide contents

unknown.png

Amazing work! I love the mix of pink and black 😮 really opens up more ideas. I went with the bronze-ish look to compliment both phases but this is next level! Keep up the good work!

Edited by Naburakty