Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LOGIN FAILED CHECK YOUR INFO

(XBOX)ShadowWalker775

For the past 4 days i try to play Warframe and it keeps saying "LOGIN FAILED. CHECK YOUR INFO" and when i do manage to get on to play 30 minutes pass then says there's an updated version and i can't play. So i restart Warframe and then try logging in, then says "LOGIN FAILED. CHECK YOUR INFO" yet again. Please fix this. It's one of my favorite games and I prefer not getting rid of it. 

Same here!  ' unable to connect. please ensure you have the latest wareframe update installed'.

We must make one topic where we post all the same problem, coz i see more of this topics, bether we bundle it.

Im frustrated that i waste alot plat to get my prime set and dojo weapons faster and skip the crafting time, but i cant use them now. bether i saved my plat.

Booster i a waste also....

Damn free games

10 minutes ago, (PS4)ShooTinBlanKs101 said:

I was having the same issue.   Now it tells me to update to latest version of warframe.    I have deleted game and reinstalled game.  Deleted saved game data and reset router several times.   I have submitted support ticket and no response     

Delete and reinstal dont help. same as router reset. nothing what work.

And as i see its a older problem. why the devs don't fix this?

Next time i gona think twice befor i spend platinium on booster or foundry.

This was a big waste....

Edited by (PS4)jefke999

I am a friend of shooting blanks and we have tried everything you can think of. We even pulled out an old PS4 and downloaded the game on that. Still nothing it is extremely frustrating because all of the other clan mates including me can log on with no issues. So he is just getting left behind for days now. Please fix this. The error message he receives is please ensure your game is updated to the latest version. It obviously is.

Edited by (PS4)warriorz9899

• 2 weeks later...

Same, uninstalled twice. got to login once and played for 15minutes then said I needed to update the game again, restarted then wasn’t able to login again. Idk what to do. Uninstalled, hard restarted, deleted saved data. It keeps happening.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...