Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LOGIN FAILED CHECK YOUR INFO

(XBOX)ShadowWalker775

I do love how this is a problem multiple people have been experiencing since 2014 and yet there is zero response on DE's end. Before some apologist fanboy comes in explaining to me how "they're human and they can't be everywhere and blah blah blah", there's no excuses for this being seemingly ignored. Despite Soulcalibur VI being out (a game that I should actually be dedicating all my gaming time to) I still have the odd desire to play this game, but if I can't even get on it and can't be hopeful that I'll find a solution for my problem considering that everyone else who has the problem haven't gotten any answers -- I might as well stop playing. Is that the attitude you really want your player base to have when they encounter errors, issues or any other type of bugs in the game that prevent them from playing it? I guess potentially loosing a handful of players doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of money making, huh? my post is probably going to be deleted for that last remark but honestly I don't care at this point.

I'm tired of having my words policed or fearing that my opinions will be suffocated just because they're a little bit negative or they weren't constructed in a manner that meets the requirements of your safe space. I've seen Reb and a few others say that they "want constructive criticism" but a lot of times people give it to them and it'll be shot down simply for a one little bit of negativity and they lecture them about how they went about it the "wrong" way.

Edited by (XB1)Ein Sof

Im having the same trouble.

When i try and play warframe i get the Login failed. Check your Info message.

i have done everything from re installing the game to normal reset and i can play for about 30 min then i get the new update aviable which i have the new update already.

when i go to update warframe runs normally and then i get the login error message.

Please fix this issue

• 2 weeks later...

I live in an apartment complex and have no control over my modem since it is controlled by an outside company. So fixes involving the modem I can't try. I started having this problem back when they did server maintenance in either September or October (weeks have been running together on me). I have been playing on Xbox for several years now and this is the first time I have experienced the issue. Multiple days went by and couldn't log in. I had two separate days where I could, but after doing an endless survival on both days it couldn't update my account and was no longer connecting to the servers. At first I couldn't get past the initial loading screen that shows you the Build Notes (Log in Failed. Check your info would pop up and wouldn't let me switch to other tabs). Now I get the same message where your Warframe is kneeling.

I downloaded the game on my PC to see if my Xbox was acting up, and still same message at the same spot. I was able to successfully log on yesterday (as of the time of this post) on the PC, even after closing the game several times throughout the day. Just tried again a little bit ago and back to the same issue.

I hope we can get more people posting into this thread so that DE can look into this more and see it is a much larger issue. I have been going to https://downdetector.com/status/warframe to report problems (no idea if DE actually looks at that site).

3 hours ago, Kulfana said:

problem back again to me , cant login again

Problem was never fixed, i had it of and on since i send my last msg.

Im get tired to send msg to devs, coz they trow it automaticly in trashcan for sure...

Instead of making new content, they bether fix old sh*t

I've been having this problem for the past few days, and doing stuff like deleting my save data or reinstalling the game only works temporarily.

In one of the other topics about this issue someone said it may be a result of failing too many login attempts and getting your IP address softblocked by the game's security software. Rebooting your router or modem may cause them to change their IP, so that can help you login if you're having this problem. I tried unplugging my router, letting it reboot, and then trying to play, and that worked. I'll try logging in later tonight, if it doesn't work then I'll let you guys know.

Edit: Yep, rebooting my router 100% fixed the issue for me. If you're having this issue then you might wanna give that a try.

Edit 2: Well it was working fine for a few weeks, but now I'm getting that error again. This is such a pain, since I just got prime access and a couple boosters, and fortuna is coming out tomorrow

Edited by (XB1)PeriDotEXE
Following up

Here is what some pc player posted on pc bug reports.Simply said your IP is banned by server and you cant do anything about it.

[DE]Nero (WARFRAME Support)

Nov 21, 04:03 EST

Unfortunately this is a part of the IP protection that is enabled for the Warframe Servers and is a completely automated system. All of these bans are temporary, but Support does not have a means of sharing how long these bans can be, or removing them manually. In the mean time, using a fast and reliable VPN for your area can be a temporary fix until the ban is lifted from your IP. We would suggest trying once each day to login to Warframe so that you know when the ban has been lifted.

Unfortunately aside from that the only other thing i can suggest at this point is asking your ISP for an IPv6 connection if you haven't gotten one already. These issues are sometimes caused by IPv4 connections and changing your connection type could fix the issue.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sorry that we can't be of more help in this situation

Hey guys, its been 3 weeks now that i cant login. 'Login failed. Check your info'

I've tried it all. Uninstall. reinstall. Delete your cloud and consol saves. Unplug the router. The works. I figured maybe its a server thing on the Devs end but its been almost a month now. 

The most concerning part of this whole ordeal is that from what i can tell this issue has been plaguing players almost since the game has launched and all i can find when looking for a fix is other players echoing the problem.  Correct me if im wrong but From what i can tell the Devs have never even acknowlaged the problem much less provided inside as to the cause or recommended a solution. 

I really love this game. And in a time where most AAA games rip you off to play thier poor quality games, I feel Warframe and Digital Extremes are a breath of fresh air and a shining example for other devs to follow.

If any one at Digital Extremes has a definitive fix for 'login failed. Check info' please acknowlage and let us know

For me i think its because I've abandoned this game for pubg. I only switched because i get tired of waiting for content. I get tired of seeing on my youtube feed recommendations of warframe content creators spoiling the update for console and if its not them its the ads....'hey play fortuna and get a chance to win'... I'm bored of pubg and would like to get back to some space brigade shenanigans. Please fix this DE

Like clockwork, I have to constantly uninstall and reinstall the game from my Xbox One in order to play the game. The problem is that doing so takes about an hour or 2, since it's 41GB in file size. The game worked fine until I had a mandatory update 3 or 4 days ago. Now whenever I fire up the game, I constantly get the Login error message. I also put in tickets about this with no reply as of yet. The game is beyond fantastic, but I will be looking for a refund soon if this problem isn't resolved soon.