Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(All Platforms) Proxy Rebellion Weekend Event

[DE]Helen

1 hour ago, SteelOverseer666 said:

Missions are crazy hard....

Are they? Not sure if glitch/bug, but my second mission (Interception) was boring, total amount of killed Corpus units was ~150 for a 4-man party.. Other missions aren't that hard either, just mod up versus shields 😉

Ehh and Rift sigil is no more fun to use ty De ;/

Btw i want  this sygil to return but not in that Crapy way.  Before you need to put hard work to get it and that was  fun and rewarding if you get it  and now ?.

and where are reward for veterans ?  still nothing ;<

whew...that was a tough slog.

1st mission i had a bad group took 36 mins to finish

2nd mission was quick for an interception

3rd was fun as hell imo

4th was 17 mins with a competent group 😄

overall, i enjoyed it except for the bad first group (kinda didnt realize it would have taken so long lol)

This is fantastic, it's been forever since the last tactical alert. The "daily sortie, weekly ayatan hunt, biweekly Baro" routine gets old real quick. Please give us more of these small events with slightly gimmicky missions and interesting rewards to break up the tedium! I would be ecstatic if we had one of these every weekend, but I'll take anything I can get. Thumbs up, keep up the good work!

Due to the I think newish bug whereby it sometimes doesn't tell you how far you are through a defence mission, two of my idiot teammates quit three waves away from completing the final defence on Europa. One of them did message to say it wasn't counting down but apparently they couldn't wait for a reply and him and his mate left before I could finish typing that it was just a visual bug. Which does need sorting btw. 

Whatever, me and the other player managed to finish it off by spamming CC and energy pizzas but I didn't appreciate nearly having 15 waves wasted because someone couldn't wait for an answer. 

Archived