Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(All Platforms) Proxy Rebellion Weekend Event

[DE]Helen

Hello DE, 

Thanks for the tactical alert. 

Could we at least get some sort of a reason or backstory of why this is happening? Kinda feels uninspired without it. 

It's still fun though, just that I would like to know why this is happening. 

It would be wonderful if ammo, energy, life support and life itself would actually drop, instead of me having to rely on poor Chroma's "Armor" to tank everything, doesn't really help when as soon as I get within view distance of your stupidly overpowered Hyena damage sponges my shields and health leave faster than good weather in Texas! When are you people going to learn that giving an enemy a downright $&*&*#(%&ed amount of health doesn't make them harder, it just makes the fight drag on longer. If I have outmaneuvered something and am beating the crap out of it, why the hell should it take me eight magazines of shotgun rounds? Newsflash, it shouldn't. Catering to elitist and toxic "meta" abusing braggarts and bigots ruins the overall experience, if you're going to make a game, make it right.

These tactical events (or operations) are so rare nowadays its unbelievable and not even a single new stuff can be earned in this one as a veteran.
If there were an event every week or every second week this would have not been bothered me at all but seeing the rewards just made me not to play at all.

I like this event overall. It's simple, something you can knock out in an hour, and doesn't require any annoying hurdle or grind to access and play through. Fighting the Hyena mooks along with all those Eximus units was a nice change of pace and added a layer of challenge compared to the usual enemy variety, that while still not making the missions particularly difficult for meta builds, still made me think twice about who I was focusing my fire on and how I could deal with having my energy bar repeatedly wiped out. The quest rewards are also pretty good, if rather basic, and the missions as a whole are a very good source of focus.

As someone who feels like Corpus missions as a whole are relatively easy compared to Grineer or Corrupted I wish this enemy variety and added intensity had more appearances in the future.

Just a little PSA: I am able to solo the Hyenas with Mag Prime.  Using Magnetize + Cernos Prime 1-shots them on the first alert.

Sadly I've run it 4 times now and failed all 4 times because A) teammates won't hold still so I can actually Magnetize them and B) magnetic procs from one of the hyenas.  I burnt 19 energy pizzas on the last one and still failed.

Still, when I do have energy, it's the best way to kill em I've seen yet.  So the PSA is if you have a Mag in your PUG, be a nice person and facetank the Hyenas so we can kill em for ya.

Or yanno, just run around erratically unloading 30 Strun magazines into them and still don't actually kill them.  And lose.  Your call, I guess.

(Also side note: I hope Shy is playing this event.  With a Mag.  Just so she can eat her own crow a little.  I like Shy but Mag is NOT the worst frame in the game.  Mag isn't even bad.  She's thoroughly above average.)

Please please please fix the screen shake option so it actually works.  This even was a nightmare with how much screen shake these things created.  By the last mission i just had my eyes closed and was spamming Saryn's 4 until I heard the wave cleared sound....

vor 7 Stunden schrieb chuckdm:

Still, when I do have energy, it's the best way to kill em I've seen yet.  So the PSA is if you have a Mag in your PUG, be a nice person and facetank the Hyenas so we can kill em for ya.

Or yanno, just run around erratically unloading 30 Strun magazines into them and still don't actually kill them.  And lose.  Your call, I guess.

Hmmm i don‘t know, it’s not the best choice to facetank a Hyena with a ember 😉 if you don‘t have a „tank“ modded warframe in your group it is stupid to facetank a hyena

A little Hint: If you go as a random in such missions don‘t think other players must work for you. There are enough stronger warframes which can kill a hyena under 2 sec with less or without energy.

Geez, 8 Hours of constant farming based off of a rumour for a chance to get the rift sigil, and now everyone has it because they showed up. Now it's lost its meaning, it's just another item now. Whats next? Baro selling primed chamber?

7 hours ago, WarrXIII said:

Geez, 8 Hours of constant farming based off of a rumour for a chance to get the rift sigil, and now everyone has it because they showed up. Now it's lost its meaning, it's just another item now. Whats next? Baro selling primed chamber?

It was guaranteed in its first event too, as for Baro with primed chamber? Sure, along with primed hornet strike and primed serration.

8 hours ago, WarrXIII said:

Meaning? Guaranteed on its first appearance and then as a recurrent rare drop with an arbitrarily low drop chance on TAs that aren’t challenging but huge mentally-dragging time sinks gives it a purpose?

It’s a sigil. This TA was mildly challenging, even with meta builds. Let it be guaranteed now and just wait until October during the Halloween event to see about people complaining about the Rift Sigil again, but as an arbitrarily and extremely low drop chance reward in that event again.

I don't understand peoples complaining the difficulty of this event. Ok, i'm a Vet and i've forma'd a lot of things, but, generally, don't doing events in matchmaking or stop complaining please. Playing with frames allow you to playing in teamplay. I've used, in Def, Speedva and my Friend Tesla Volt, and we have played this event only togethers (with no others), so this event is possible, but guys, Proxies are Robots, so uses status who are better against them 😉

This event is challenging, but at the same time kinda annoying, because it’s so time-consuming.. doing a 20 waves of defense is soooo freaking annoying, and i hope it wont happen in the future tactical alert.. did this solo with mag and only bring pyrana prime, it was fun just so time consuming..

Archived