The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

THE RERURN OF THE RIFT SIGIL!

-HoB-KurtOn

9 minutes ago, Maercurial said:

I love every second of this Alert, some challenge for a change, and the Rift Sigil is back too, amazing! 👌

some challenge? more like testing your patience....I really dont understand why the missions are so unnessecary long...

Oh yeah, I was wondering what this was all about. I logged and I see a tactical alert. Nice to see one of these again as, it has been a long time.

Rift Sigil isn't that great to be fair. Works best on dark colored frame, and the sigil set to a light color to even show how it looks.

27 minutes ago, Kyoresh said:

some challenge? more like testing your patience....I really dont understand why the missions are so unnessecary long...

People frequently conflate the challenge of a task with the duration of time it took to complete it. 

vor 46 Minuten schrieb Kyoresh:

I said that after the first mission, which definitely was a bit harder than what you usually get... but it quickly turned boring afterwards with that Interception. I had actually hoped it would continously get more difficult but only the first and last were fun. 

vor 21 Minuten schrieb Oreades:

People frequently conflate the challenge of a task with the duration of time it took to complete it. 

Defense missions do actually get harder the longer they take because the defense object doesn't scale in health, and the enemies do more and more damage as time goes on. Some people think every mission should be five minutes, I'd personally rather play one interesting and slightly more challenging 20 minute mission than four boring 5 minute missions with no challenge at all.

17 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

As someone who had it for a long time now and never liked the way it looks...

Meh.

Yeah .... just got it after sleeping through the last mission really not sure what the appeal is, tho I only tried it out on one frame.Really needed a break after that last mission tho, It just kept going and going and that was compounded by the fact that on the first wave the original host left which glitched out the counter on 19 for the rest of the mission. 

Stratos rank 31! \o/

The true end game is back, getting as much stratos emblems as possible.

So yeah, it isn't listed in the TA menu so don't forget to do the fourth mission even if you already had rift sigil.

just did, I missed the tac alerts. though for those yet to take it. Its corpus proxy enemies only so no nullifier. However, there is a constant push by corpus hyenas and one of the hyenas are capable of dealing a magnetic attack.

Edited by Reican

3 hours ago, Maercurial said:

I said that after the first mission, which definitely was a bit harder than what you usually get... but it quickly turned boring afterwards with that Interception. I had actually hoped it would continously get more difficult but only the first and last were fun. 

Defense missions do actually get harder the longer they take because the defense object doesn't scale in health, and the enemies do more and more damage as time goes on. Some people think every mission should be five minutes, I'd personally rather play one interesting and slightly more challenging 20 minute mission than four boring 5 minute missions with no challenge at all.

No, the point is that endurance isn't challenging content. It's repetitive grind that only tests your ability to keep going and keep cheesing game mechanics for trivializing the content, not testing your actual mastery of the game.

Did it with my GF....pointless grind. The final mission especially....dropping energy pods left and right because of the overwhelming number of eximus. Nothing like a mission 20 waves long where quickly into it you try and have some fun killing the enemies and your energy is constantly getting sapped to nothing.

4 hours ago, Oreades said:

To me doing the first 3 missione in a row was a challenge. At the 15 min mark of the survival I had to play standing so I didnt dry heave.

And here I thought I had build up endurance...