The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

THE RERURN OF THE RIFT SIGIL!

-HoB-KurtOn

Just now, Aetherio_ said:

Until now it's just my favorite sigil and that's what is special for me lol

About rarity I really don't know, I guess I'm lucky to see that coming up when I start playing warframe again.

i dont find it that great tho, but ill still use it in frames that suit in with it

It's from a time where Warframe had a lot fewer sigils. It was pretty impressive a few years back, now there's a lot more flashy stuff to choose from so of course many will find it underwhelming.

Until this weekend it used to be rare with a very low dropchance when it returned (at least on PC, I got it pretty easy on PS4 and I read claims saying it had better drop chances on console).

The main thing about the Rift Sigil is, even now, but mostly back in the day, that sigils looked like bumper stickers for your warframe.  Like we were suddenly playing the NASCAR version of the game. But the Rift Sigil can add an interesting texture to jazz up the frame.  Make it look less plain or pristine.  Something a bold, unsubtle geometric symbol can't quite do.

Yeah it is just a cosmetic but it is something to do and free so...why not?

Edited by Don_T_Shoot

27 minutes ago, wargthewarg said:

It's from a time where Warframe had a lot fewer sigils. It was pretty impressive a few years back, now there's a lot more flashy stuff to choose from so of course many will find it underwhelming.

Until this weekend it used to be rare with a very low dropchance when it returned (at least on PC, I got it pretty easy on PS4 and I read claims saying it had better drop chances on console).

Was it Draco interception? Think i got like 2 sigils in like 100 runns. But there was something else that we were farming for, sigil was just a bonus. So long ago i can't remember.

10 minutes ago, (XB1)Dova Seniorious said:

Rip the exclusivity behind this sigil. 

Yet another thing taken away from long time players. 

Watch them bring back event badges next. 

The Rift Sigil was never advertised as an event exclusive item, the community just made that assumption because it had never been done before.

5 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

The Rift Sigil was never advertised as an event exclusive item, the community just made that assumption because it had never been done before.

I'm well aware of this and it did return in two different tactical alerts but as an extremely rare award. I'm just disappointed that it has come back and is much easier to obtain then when it originally was released. 

Edited by (XB1)Dova Seniorious

Just now, (XB1)Dova Seniorious said:

I'm well aware of this and did return in two different tactical alerts but as an extremely rare award. I'm just disappointed that it's come back and is much easier to obtain then when it originally was released. 

Why?

Other people having it doesn't devalue the cosmetic item.  If it reduces your enjoyment simply because other people have it, that's more of a you issue than a DE issue.