Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Failed to join session (PS4)

(PSN)Dr_B-Winning

Since yesterday, everytime I launch Warframe I get the message "Please ensure that your firewall permits UDP ports 4950 & 4955". As a result, when someone invites me to a squad, it fails and I get the message "Failed to join session (host unreachable)". Something similar happens if I invite someone. 

This is happens with a specially bad timing because I got a 50% discount cuppon and I am 3 plat short for the skin I want (Frost Harka). I tried to trade several times and never could do it due to the impossibility to join sessions. Now, I deleted the game (oh God...) and I am downloading it again in the hopes it solves the issue. If it doesn't, what should I do? How to fix this? I have no idea how to ensure the firewall permits ports...

13 hours ago, (PS4)vidare said:

You're router/firewall block traffic on those ports. You need to open them or activate upnp in the router. 

After reading in the internet for a couple of hours, I tried to enable those ports in my router. I think I managed it (I typed those port numbers in the forwarding section of my router settings and it now says "enabled" besides them).

Also, my UPnP status is enabled.

However, the problem wasn't solved... 🙁

6 hours ago, (PS4)Dr_B-Winning said:

After reading in the internet for a couple of hours, I tried to enable those ports in my router. I think I managed it (I typed those port numbers in the forwarding section of my router settings and it now says "enabled" besides them).

Also, my UPnP status is enabled.

However, the problem wasn't solved... 🙁

What does the, Analyze Network say? Mine says "All systems nominal. NAT-PMP detected"

• 2 weeks later...