Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chromatic Blade should be changed (Exalted Blade coloring)

-FrutyX-

Heya,

so ,this is probably the best idea my brain ever got (kappa) , but I think that it would be great if the Chromatic Blade augment for Excalibur should be changed in a much better way.

The energy color of our Excalibur is affecting Chromatic Blade what kind damage type it will deal but in most cases - it ruin's our fashionframe since we have to choose a color that doesn't fit too much our frame colors and that totally ruin's the fashion.

BUT now Exalted Blade is not only moddable ,but also we can change it's coloring (aka apperance).

So,my idea is to add to Exalted Blade it's own energy color and make Chromatic Blade use it's energy color instead of Excalibur's energy color.

That would fix many cases when the status color for Chromatic Blade totally ruins our fashion frame.

I find this to be much more of a problem on Chroma than on Chromatic Blade. I personally just use whatever I want for fashionframe on Excal and then adjust mods on the exalted blade accordingly so my energy color is accounted for properly. I have never had a problem using this method, however I do think it would make a lot more sense for the blade's color to be the deciding factor and not Excal's now that the blade is separately customized. 

On 2018-07-28 at 8:03 AM, -FrutyX- said:

Heya,

so ,this is probably the best idea my brain ever got (kappa) , but I think that it would be great if the Chromatic Blade augment for Excalibur should be changed in a much better way.

The energy color of our Excalibur is affecting Chromatic Blade what kind damage type it will deal but in most cases - it ruin's our fashionframe since we have to choose a color that doesn't fit too much our frame colors and that totally ruin's the fashion.

BUT now Exalted Blade is not only moddable ,but also we can change it's coloring (aka apperance).

So,my idea is to add to Exalted Blade it's own energy color and make Chromatic Blade use it's energy color instead of Excalibur's energy color.

That would fix many cases when the status color for Chromatic Blade totally ruins our fashion frame.

Only if this change works on Chroma because his Passive...just no. But this change for Chromatic blade would help Excal's fashion though.

On 2018-07-28 at 8:13 AM, Lannen said:

I find this to be much more of a problem on Chroma than on Chromatic Blade. I personally just use whatever I want for fashionframe on Excal and then adjust mods on the exalted blade accordingly so my energy color is accounted for properly. I have never had a problem using this method, however I do think it would make a lot more sense for the blade's color to be the deciding factor and not Excal's now that the blade is separately customized. 

That's probably the best solution, assuming the Exalted Blade gets it's own energy color.