Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eidolon lense

(PSN)NachoZissou

Question

I've got a Rhino Prime slowly baking in the oven and an eidolon lense to use on it but I have one concern, I think I heard somewhere that there's some kind of visual effect associated with an eidolon lense specifically, is there any truth to that? I think the person said that they wished they hadn't applied one to a particular weapon because they found the visual effect annoying. 

I'd be gutted if I had to build another Rhino so I'm keen not to make any mistakes. 

Edited by (PS4)NachoZissou

3 answers to this question

No I think what the moron was talking about was a TINY little gold emblem You get next to the names of items that have a lens installed.  (so you can tell what you have len's on)

It changes NOTHING about what you see anywhere in-game.(except those convergence orbs which is something you want to see if your working on focus lol).  It will not change your Rhino's physical appearence.  It will not change your weapons physical appearence.   It just adds a little symbol next to the name in the inventory screen/arsenal.  I think they show the school of the lens but they are so tiny, hell if I know lol.