Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is it just me, or does it annoy you when

You get in a squad with a Volt who just uses his Speed. So it messes with your brain cause you're so use to the frames speed that you always use. And you end up in corners while said Volt just got downed by a bunch of Corrupted bombards cause he wanted to helicopter all over the map. 

Sigh. Inaros life is rough. 

6 minutes ago, (XB1)Badfaildotexe said:

You get in a squad with a Volt who just uses his Speed. So it messes with your brain cause you're so use to the frames speed that you always use. And you end up in corners while said Volt just got downed by a bunch of Corrupted bombards cause he wanted to helicopter all over the map. 

It messes with my brain as an regular Volt player 😛

But you know sometimes you have to cc the whole room and hit speed to ress that poor Inaros that got 1shoted in an survival run.

Sigh. Volts life is rough

28 minutes ago, (XB1)Badfaildotexe said:

Same here. I normally don't care that much if a high speed Volt gets downed because he deserved it. It would be a fine ability to have if the Sprint speed buff wasn't added into it.

40 minutes ago, DrakeWurrum said:

As a Volt main, I take offense!

I never speed into a group of enemies and die! I'm usually the one wiping out all the mobs. :devil:

Ah give the drunk mummy guy a break. I bet Vay Hek stole his sarcophagus with his mummified pet kavat inside and he is just salty.

I quite like it to be honest. I love me some speed, and faster reloads and quicker movement is never a no-no for me.  Although I spend a lot of time in the air, quite literally bouncing off the walls, and I don't think Speed affects parkour, at least not in the same way. 

4 hours ago, sati44 said:

It messes with my brain as an regular Volt player 😛

But you know sometimes you have to cc the whole room and hit speed to ress that poor Inaros that got 1shoted in an survival run.

Sigh. Volts life is rough

Thats gotta be  a Joke , Inaros getting one shot? Dreams are great to have Delusions not so much.

59 minutes ago, VaricBreem said:

Thats gotta be  a Joke , Inaros getting one shot? Dreams are great to have Delusions not so much.

After doing 60+ mins Mot in a squad that Included Inaros and watching him beind downed more times than me as Valkyr and a lot more than Nidus because he didn't get downed once, i won't be surprised to see a Inaros getting one shot.

Edited by VPrime96

25 minutes ago, hidoitrash said:

you do realize you can just back flip out of volt's speed right?

Most people don't know or care. Same deal with limbo putting peeps in banish.

Its easier to complain on the forums then double press a button apparently.

Edited by StinkyPygmy
ooops ment banish not stasis

1 hour ago, Hypernaut1 said:

wow, you guys have really slow reflexes for the kind of game youre playing. Is Volts speed really that hard to adjust to?

For the first half second, sure. 

My complaint has always been that u get the Volt players that tag me with the ability while mid air and I wind up having to respawn due to missing the landing. 

Switch Teleport is much more annoying.